Where to Shop in Bandra?With hundreds of shopping outlets that range from huge malls to cozy shops, Bandra is the one-stop shopping destination for all those who love to shop, be it rain or shine! Be it the fashion trends that are ruling the industry at present, or the formals that show who’s boss, be it a quirky present for a friend or an antique piece of furniture for the living room, one can never go wrong in choosing Bandra for a shopping spree. Enlisted below are ten places that you need to check out the next time you are out to shop til you drop.
1. Link Road Shopping CenterThe famous Link Road Shopping Center, also commonly referred to as Linking Road, is inevitably one of the most fashionable nooks of the city. With a diverse range of shops and outlets that stand together in a cluster, this shopping center is a treasure trove. From designer shoes to chic accessories, from funky tees to gorgeous traditional attire, it is a repository. Different types of pieces of clothing, fancy bags, colourful scarves, a wide range of books, and little trinkets are found here as well. All you need to do is test your bargaining skills here and get what you want at a price that you love!
However, not all places are ready to negotiate, since Link Road Shopping Center is also home to a number of reputed brands such as Nike and Tresmode, among others.
Highlight: An endless variety of items found at an affordable price.
Location: Link Road Shopping Center starts from the junction of Waterfield Road and Link Road.
Address: 487 Pali Village, Khar, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Opening Hours: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM every day. Some shops may remain open past the closing time.
2. Cherry FigWith rare finds of clothes that shall definitely take your fashion game up a notch, Cherry Fig is a must visit for those who love haggling. From casual and chic dresses, formal pant suits, cute jumpsuits or skirts, flowing maxi dresses or skinny jeans, this is the destination to go to.
Highlight: Affordable and rare finds of gorgeous clothes. It also has a decent collection for plus sizes.
Location: Cherry Fig is located at Shop No. 4 in Libra Tower. It is opposite St. Stanislaus High School.
Address: Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Opening Hours: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM every day
3. Link Square MallKnown mainly because it is home to the delicious food outlet for the sweet-toothed, Theobroma, the Link Square Mall is, in addition, home to a lot more. Full of budget options, the ground floor is home to a number of shops like Damsel. The second floor, on the other hand, houses an extensive range of options for men. In addition to these, the renowned Link Square Mall is also home to a foot spa center, gorgeous shoes, scrumptious food, electronics, as well as really pretty accessories.
Highlight: An extensive collection of as many things as possible – from clothes and shoes to food and electronics – for all genders.
Location: Link Square Mall is located opposite the KFC outlet at Bandra.
Address: 33rd Linking Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Opening Hours: 11:00 AM to 9:30 PM every day
4. Hues Brands for LessIn one corner of Bandra is located this tiny shop called Hues Brands for Less, with a collection of clothes so vast that you are bound to find what you are looking for. From classy evening gowns to casual, everyday wear, the endless stacks of clothes in this store will have you dive into them before you come out of the pile victorious! Jackets, shorts, waistcoats, trousers, shirts, skirts, and handbags are just some of the incredible variety of things that one may find here.
Highlight: Good quality clothes and handbags found at a fraction of the quoted prices of the luxury or high end stores.
Location: Hues Brands for Less is located at Shop No. 9 of Corner View at KFC Lane
Address: 15th and 33rd Road Junction, Linking Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Opening Hours: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM every day
5. Amardeep EmporiumA galore of miscellaneous items, Amardeep Emporium is a storehouse of toys, gaming consoles, bed sheets, bags, crockery, gift items, and much more. Be it mats or cutlery, bins or vanity boxes, this emporium is one of the best in the area. It is a really great place to go to if you are looking to buy quality items at affordable prices.
Highlight: A wide range of stuff found at affordable prices.
Location: Amardeep Emporium is located at Shop No. 3 of Naval Kunj. It is opposite the National College.
Address: P. 249, Linking Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Opening Hours: 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM every day
6. Marry Me – The StoreWith aesthetics and collections on point, Marry Me – The Store is the ideal place to shop from if you are looking for gifts and accessories. Whether it is housewarming, wedding, birthday, or anniversary, Marry Me – The Store is home to a present for every occasion! In addition, this store also has a huge collection of home décor to amp up the interiors of any house.
Highlight: Dainty, customizable gift items for every occasion, packaging, home décor.
Location: Marry Me – The Store is located inside Candies Restaurant, at level one.
Address: 5AA, Pali Hill, Beside Learners Academy, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Opening Hours: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday; The Store remains closed on Mondays.
7. H2O The Clothes StoreIf you are looking for comfortable and fashionable clothes, this is the right place to be. In addition, this store is also home to a number of striking accessories, fancy handbags, as well as home décor to give the basic spaces a touch of style. Not limited to women’s clothing, H2O The Clothes Store is also home to a diverse collection for men as well as kids.
Highlight: High end clothing and accessories found at a cheaper price.
Location: H2O is located at the A Wing of Dheeraj Sneh.
Address: 30th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Opening Hours: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM every day
8. Sona Shopping CenterHome to books, groceries, footwear, clothes, bags, as well as electronics, this shopping center is one of a kind. In addition, there is also a mini food court for you to gorge on some piping hot food when you are fatigued from shopping through the day. Excellent quality of products, reasonable prices, and the wide range are some reasons why Sona Shopping Center draws in so many people to it on a daily basis.
Highlight: A diverse range of miscellaneous products at an affordable price range.
Location: Sona Shopping Center is located at the A Wing of Hill Road.
Address: Santosh Nagar, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Opening Hours: 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM from Monday to Saturday; 10:30 AM to 9:30 PM on Sundays
9. Cheap Jack Gift CollectionsA treasure trove of various games and toys, household items, kitchenware, crockery, handicrafts, and bakeware, the delightful Cheap Jack Gift Collections is ideal for those who love to shop at affordable prices. Be it a soup bowl for a recovering friend or a toy set for your niece, the Cheap Jack Gift Collection is indeed, the jack of all trades.
Highlight: Household items and toys found at a reasonable price.
Location: Cheap Jack Gift Collection is located on the first floor of 63, Hill Road, ahead of St. Peter Church.
Address: Near Balaji Restaurant, Ranwar, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Opening Hours: 9:30 AM to 9:30 Pm from Monday to Saturday; 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM on Sundays
10. Karma Kola BoutiquePick the perfect dress for your first date or the ideal shorts for your next solo trip without worrying about going over your budget. The neckpieces, rings, and bracelets will surely take your breath away. So, the next time you are in Bandra, do stop by Karma Kola.
Highlight: Vast range of clothes and accessories, including international collections, at a cost-effective price range.Bandra is the place where Bollywood comes to life. It is the place which houses everything imaginable – from Deepika Padukone’s lehenga in Padmavat to Alia Bhatt’s designer bags from Caprese, from Ranveer Singh’s flowing skirt to Ranbir Kapoor’s plaid shirts, in Bandra, you see it, you like it, you want it, you got it! It is a shopper’s paradise, a place which makes you tired in a happy sense of the term. So, the next time you are out there, do remember to stop by these malls and markets. Happy shopping!
Location: Karma Kola Boutique is located at Elavia Apartments
Address: Opposite Aura and Hues, at the same building as the Bank of Maharashtra, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Opening Hours: 11:30 AM to 9:00 PM from Monday to Saturday; Karma Kola Boutique remains closed on Sundays