1. ThailandThailand is a country that is evolving to be one of the best in the world, and they are encouraging more people to shift with them. They want their business and culture to thrive. For some time, they have been welcoming people from the USA and Canada. Right now they are calling everyone who are ready to stay in the tropical paradise. The cost of living is quite low, and on top of that, the country provides all the modern amenities. Along with that, they have an excellent healthcare system which is cheap and reliable. It is also a great place for children.
2. South KoreaSouth Korea is located in East Asia, and the county is known for growing at a fast rate. They have nothing less than a developed country when it comes to the lifestyle. Also, the Korean education system and the healthcare system are known to be some of the best in the world. English speaking expats can often get good jobs in the country and earn a considerable amount of money as staying in Korea isnâ€™t very expensive. It is best to move to Korea with a work visa as it allows you to work and save up.
3. VietnamVietnam is a part of South-East Asia. This country is also going through constant changes to compete with other developed countries. Their economy is doing well, and they want more people to join them. Living in Vietnam is quite cheap compared to the price that you pay in most countries. They are also encouraging more people to join them to teach English, and you can join the program by getting a work visa. The healthcare system is excellent right now, as they have a lot of expats. Moving to Vietnam also provides you with the opportunity to travel to a beautiful country.
4. Antikythera, GreeceAntikythera is a Greek island that is looking to increase its population, which currently stands at just 20 people. The location of the island is great. They have mainly called out to Greek citizens to move to the island, but they are welcoming people from all around the world. A person who moves to the island will be paid EUR 500 monthly for the first three years, and they will also be provided with land or housing. The weather of the place is excellent, and Greece is trying to make the transportation system better to welcome more people.
5. Vermont, USAIf you have always wanted to move to the USA, then this can be your opportunity to explore the country. Vermont often faces a lack of workers in all fields. So they are calling for people who are likely to move there. You will need to get a work visa, and they will most likely accept you. The reimbursement for working can be anywhere from USD 7,500 to USD 10,000 depending on the job and its area. The area looks great, and along with that, you will get all the modern amenities of staying in a developed country which has a sound healthcare system as well as a great education system.
6. Baltimore, Maryland, USABaltimore is another city in the USA that you will hear about if you want to move to the country. It is generally hard to get in the country, but some of these cities make it easier for everyone. Baltimore has different schemes which will help you to obtain a loan for having a house in the town. Finding a job won't be a hard task if you have a work visa. Baltimore is also home to the John Hopkins Hospital. Currently, the two housing schemes include Buying into Baltimore and Vacants to Value.
7. Alaska, USAAlaska is known to be one of the most scenic states present in the USA, along with its cold winters. Alaska has been a hotspot for moving through several years, and they still keep on paying people to move there. Alaska is mostly pollution-free, so you get to stay in a place that is clean and fresh. If you permanently shift to Alaska, then you may earn up to USD 2000 every year. Along with that, buying a home is less expensive in Alaska that the other parts of the USA.
8. Tulsa, Oklahoma, USATulsa is another place that needs remote workers. They want people to move to their city so that they can earn a living. The program is known as Tulsa Remote. They are ready to pay up to USD10,000 to those who are willing to relocate. It is the second-largest city in the Oklahoma state. Therefore, expats will get a lot of modern amenities. The city also provides a discount to the people who are moving to the city as remote workers.
9. Ponga, SpainPonga in Spain is a heaven for newlyweds as the country is ready to pay EUR 3000 if they move to the place. Ponga is beautiful and scenic and is one of the best places to stay in. The government is also ready to pay extra if someone has a child. As of now, the population is around 851. The country wants to utilise this policy to populate the town.
10. Candela, ItalyCandela is a town present in the Pulgia region of Italy. The place is offering cash incentives to anyone that wants to relocate. The city's population has declined over the years, and the government is trying to uplift it. You have to find work that pays you EUR 7500 and rent a house and move in to be eligible for getting the bonus. Currently, they are giving up to EUR 2000 to the families moving into Candela.
11. Marquette, Kansas, USAMarquette is a town in Kansas that has a low population of about 650 people and they are in dire need of getting more people. So, the state is sponsoring the people who are willing to move to the town. The state also provides free property to people so that they do not have a problem in finding a place for living.
12. Nebraska, USANebraska is also ready to pay people up to USD 10,000 if they are thinking about relocating to the place. The main reason behind this is to get more people who can work to grow the industries and businesses present in Nebraska. North Platte is the city that you have to target and they just have 24,000 people living which is quite low.
14. Sicily, ItalySicily is the largest island present in Italy and is buzzing with people. Sicily is currently welcoming new people from all around the world to increase their population and to create diversity. They are ready to pay EUR 700 or more a month to re-populate the places present around the country. So, it can be an opportunity to move to a new and different place.
15. Maine, USAMaine is another place in the USA that provides you with an opportunity to move there, and in Maine, the main target is the youth. If you are a student, then you can move to Maine to get a tax break which may help you to reduce your student loans drastically. Their Educational Opportunity Tax Credit program has been popular amongst youth all over the country and outside. As a person working in Maine, they can slowly pay off and deduct their loans, and the schemes are just perfect.
16. New Haven, Connecticut, USAIf you want to buy a house, then you may think of buying it in New Haven as they have grand schemes for new homeowners. The state provides USD 10,000 as a way to make a downpayment on the house, and it is interest-free. On top of that, they can also offer incentives up to USD 80,000 to help people progress. They even provide incentives to individual employees of the state and the tuition fee for college is free for people graduating from a public high school in New Haven. In all, the city helps to maintain a balance between the citizens, and it makes it a great place for living.
17. IrelandIreland is trying to become a hub for young entrepreneurs, and so they are looking forward to getting expats from all over the world. Enterprise Ireland is a program that allows a person to apply for funds which will help them to relocate. The country is looking forward to diversifying itself, and they do want to see themselves growing in the world market. Healthcare and education are both good in the country.
18. Saskatchewan, CanadaThis state provides the Graduate Retention Program, which pays a student with CAD 20,000 to pay their tuition fees. This is a way to encourage the youth to take part in higher education. The scheme is valid only when a person graduates from an approved state school. So, it is a good place for moving if you have a child who will soon go to college. Canada is a liberal country. There are also numerous job opportunities in Canada.
So, here are some of the places that pay you via incentives or let you avail different programs if you decide to move there. Research them properly before you make your final decision. We think that all of them will be great options for starting fresh in a brand new place.
Let us know your pick in the comments below!