Documents Required for Mauritius Visa For Indians
- Two visa forms, duly completed (available at the airport immigration counter or handed out on the flight)
- Original passport, valid for at least 6 months at the time of application
- There should be at least two blank pages in the passport
- Two copies of coloured recent photographs with white background
- Accommodation proof or hotel bookings
- Confirmed return ticket within the 60 day
- USD 50 or 100 for per day stay; the fees are subject to change
Visa Cost for Mauritius
The Mauritius visa on arrival for Indian citizens is issued free of cost. The visa is valid for 60 days but can be extended if required.
Eligibility Criteria for a Mauritian Visa for Indians
1. A passport that has an expiry which is beyond the period of stay.
2. Copy of passport
3. Blank visa pages in the passport4. A valid return and onward ticket5. A booking confirmation. If the person is sponsored by a Mauritian citizen then a copy of the evidence of sponsorship6. Sufficient funds for the entire stay7. A pledge to not engage in any illegal/profit-making activities
8. Tour itinerary, if possible
Travelling to Mauritius, especially for Indians, is a pretty hassle-free experience overall, with ease of visa on arrival and for those aspiring for a more extended vacation, the visa application procedure is quite simple and straightforward. With the necessary documents and prescribed guidelines, one can very easily avail of the visa and enjoy their stay in Mauritius worry-free.