Here are some of the top malls in Hyderabad that would stun you.
1. City Center MallLocated at the heart of the city, as it is defined by its name, the City Centre Mall is a wholesome package for a great outing with you folks. This is one of the best malls in Hyderabad. This 5 storied mall covers a wide variety of stores ranging from clothes to food. The parking facility provided at the basement for both two wheelers and four wheelers, might not be large enough for a jam-packed weekend, however, there are no parking charges. One may be disappointed to not find theatre screenings in the mall which may not be the case with other malls in Hyderabad, but to make up, there is a 7D theatre called Planet 7D on the 3rd floor.
The mall is a great place to bring along your kids as there are broad ranges of clothing brands, play zones, and loads more. The mall houses some of the best cuisines handpicked from all throughout the world that are run by the BJN Group, something exclusively found here, a multi-cuisine group started by P B Nichani, a passionate chef himself. The city center mall has food attractions for almost every foodie inclined to any cuisine. The food stalls are found in almost every floor, the 4th floor has the highest number of eateries.
Location: City center mall, No. 8 - 2/592, shopping mall road No. 1, Zahara Nagar, Banjara Hills
Timings : 11:00 AM to 9:30 PM, Open all through the week
1. Multi cuisine restaurants availing the best service and mouth-watering dishes are Angeethi Asli Dhaba, Hypnos, Aromas of China, Samarkhan, Indijoe, Saheb Sindh Sultan, Pizza Express, The Chocolate Room, Sultans, Aroma Indian Cuisine, Chingari and loads more
2. Best local and international brands such as Van Heusen, Manyavar, Tanishq, Biba, Niloufer, Mismatch, FBB, Arrow, Bossini, etc.
3. Firangi Pani, a pub and lounge that offers a chilled out delight as well.
4. 7D cinema
2. Inorbit MallFast forward into the future, you would find yourself in a digitally motivated land of high technology, Cyberabad, Sounds a lot like Hyderabad, but the tech-version of it. Cyberabad, is the outer periphery which almost protects the inner Hyderabad. One of the biggest malls of Hyderabad, the Inorbit Mall saw its beginning in Cyberabad in the year 2009 and has been growing incredibly ever since.
One stunning experience to look out for at this mall is the Durgam Cheruvu Lake that hugs the mall giving a breathtaking overview. This massive 6 storied mall confides over 200 local and international brands outlets spread across different floors, variety of eateries, play areas for your kids, a bowling arena, a book-worm hangout spot; crossword, gaming junctions for kids and adults, makeover sections, you could also go beer-ing at Beerhouse, movie theatres; Inox, Cinemax, PVR, jewellery stores and lists more!
There is something for everyone at the Inorbit Mall.
Location: 3rd floor, No. 64, Inorbit Mall Rd, Madhapur Main Road, APIIC Software Layout, Mindspace, Madhapur
Timings : 11:00 AM to 9:30 PM, Open on all days
1. Overview of the beautiful scenery of the Durga Cheruvu Lake.
2. Local and international brands such Arrow, Chemistry, Biba, Jashn, Calvin Klein, Global Desi, FBB, H&M, Hamleys, Hidesign, Lacoste, Marks and Spencers, Max, Manyavar, Vero Moda, Wildcraft, UCB and hundreds more.
3. Bowling and gaming
4. Pearls and other jewelry
5. Tattoo studios
6. 4D, 5D and 7D movie viewing
7. Tee shirt printing
3. Manjeera MallA mini mall in comparison to the bigger malls in Hyderabad expanded over 4,50,000 sq km, the Manjeera Mall owned by Mr. Yoganand is located in Kukatpally. It provides 6 floors of diverse shopping stops, such as clothing stores blown over local and international scales, eat-outs, make-up shops and much more. The parking facility is spread across 4 levels and can accommodate over 400 people on a crowded weekend. The mall presents an array of dineries for quick snacks or whole meals at McDonald's, KFC, Thick Shakers, Blue Tree, Mad about China, Domino's Pizza, Maverick's bar and grill on different floors with at least one eatery per floor. A HyperCity resides on the ground floor, a one-stop shop for all your grocery, crockery and other home product lists. The Manjeera mall like other malls in the city facilitates a bowling alley and various other gaming options as well. Cinepolis movie theatres playing in English, Telugu, and Hindi serve as a great start or end to your shopping experience.
Location: Arha Holidays Pvt Ltd -Kerala and Singapore Travel Agency, Plot No: S2, Survey No: 1050, JNTU Rd, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally
Timings: 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM, Open on all days
1. Decathlon store on the ground floor
2. Hypercity on the ground floor
3. Shoppers stop stores on two floors
4. Toni and Guy hairdressing salon on the lower ground floor.
4. Central MallEstablished in the year 2004 by Pantaloons Retail India Ltd. the Hyderabad Central Mall is one of the biggest and age-old malls in Hyderabad. Situated in Punjagutta, bang opposite to the Panjagutta Police Station, it is a three-storied building with a satisfactorily large one level parking lot for both 2 and 4 wheelers.
The mall offers a wide variety of branded apparel stores for women, men, and kids, footwear stores, quick bite food junctions such as KFC, Pizza Hut, McDonald's, Cafe Coffee Day, Subway, etc. You could also choose to head out and catch a movie at the Central Mall as there is a PVR movie theatre as well. On the whole, it is an affordable weekend hangout spot in comparison to the other posh malls in the city.
Location: No. 6-3-673/1/4, GS Center Point, Punjagutta cross, opposite to Punjagatta Police Station, Punjagutta Main Road
Timings : 11:00 AM to 9:30 PM, Open on all days
1. Branded clothing stores such as Reid and Taylor, Guess, French Connection, Oxemberg, Indian Terrain, AND, Blackberrys, etc.
2. PVR Cinemas
3. Branded cosmetic stores such as Maybelline, The Body Shop and Revlon
5. GVK One MallThis choicest luxury mall located in Banjara Hills was started in 2009. Covering a vast 3.5 lakh sq feet arena, it is one of the most sought after malls in Hyderabad by locals, as it acts as an amusement getaway more than just a shopping mall. The mall has a five-level parking facility and a level one parking area exclusively for women to ease their entry and exit.
It hosts six screens of the INOX cinemas, an aquarium, three levels of shoppers stop, rich interiors and a dedicated 25000 sq feet kids arena called "Fun Zone". There is a variety of eating and hanging out spots within the mall keeping up the spirit of a good life, found in various malls, including the famous Hard Rock Cafe, KFC, Khan Saheb, CreamStone, Starbucks and much more. It is a promising visit that could entertain you and your family for the day.
Location: Road No. 1, Balapur Basthi, Banjara Hills
Timings: 11:00 AM to 9:30 AM, Open on all days.
1. Huge saline aquarium
2. Multi eateries such as Kailash Parbat, Feastivities and Amore Gourmet Gelato
3. Three levels of shoppers stop and Kids play area
6. Forum Sujana MallOne of the biggest malls in Hyderabad that pretty much tops the list of the Hyderabadis, the Forum Sujana Mall was established in 2014. Engulfing a vast 820,000 sq ft, the mall is a whole five-storied building with a variety of stores on each floor, equipped with escalators and other essential amenities for any mall addict or just a visitor. The parking provided by the mall is quite comfortable to fit both 2 and 4 wheelers but may seem crowded on weekends.
This Hyderabadi forum, commutable and convenient like the other malls in the city, houses an assorted collection of local and international brands of various luxury products for women, children and men such as Zara, Allen Solly, William Penn, Forever 21, Pantaloons, Carat Lane, Market 99 and many more on all four floors with a movie theatre on the fifth floor. There are different eateries stationed at each floor serving all your special taste bud needs.
Location: Plot No S-16, Survey No 1009, KPHB Road, K P H B Phase 6, Kukatpally
Timings: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Open on all days
1. A Starbucks right at the beginning of the mall to either begin or end your mall trip with a good coffee trip.
2. Mouthwatering Hyderabadi eateries such as Bhojanam Thali restaurant, Rayalaseema Ruchulu on the lower ground floor and 3rd floor respectively.
3. Gaming arenas for kids and adults
7. Sarath Capital MallYou might be surprised if we told you that a mall is expanded up to 8 stories! Well, welcome to Sarath Capital Mall. This massive mall located in Gachibowli, established in 2018, covers a vast space not only in the city but is one of the biggest malls in Hyderabad and the country as well! The Sarath Capital Mall encloses a seven-screen multiplex, over 500 local and international brands of clothing, jewellery, accessories, home decor, electronics and loads more. There are food courts on the first and the seventh floor serving the needs of thousands of taste buds. There are four levels of parking space that could accommodate over 1400 four-wheelers and 4000 two-wheelers. An open-air auditorium that hosts various concerts and festivals, seating over 900 people is set up on the fifth floor.
Location: Gachibowli - Miyapur Road, White Field Road, Kondapur
Timings: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Open on all days
1. If you want to enjoy the mall but have to work at the same time, this mall provides you with co-working spaces on the top floor.
2. Hypermarket, Bazaar and other grocery stores to fetch all your kitchen needs at one stop.
3. AMB Cinemas
4. Restaurants serving a range of main courses, desserts and snacks, such as London Bubble Co., Beijing Bites, Burger King, Pulusu,Vivaha Bhojanam, Wrap Chic, Taco Bell and loads more are found on almost every floor.
8. Next Galleria MallThis "Shipbuilding Mall" takes yet another position among the biggest malls in Hyderabad. The Next Galleria Mall is called so due to its structure that looks like a ship. Located in Panjagutta and started in the year 2018, it is one of the local favourites. Although the mall facilitates free parking spaces, you could walk straight into the mall from the recently constructed metro. What the Hyderabadi folk love about the mall is its roomy nature. The mall confides a variety of restaurants, shopping complexes for clothes, jewellery, kids stuff and much more. The mall also has a PVR Cinema Theatre, which is said to be ranked as the most affordable PVR among the other PVR cinemas housed by other malls.
Location: Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
Timings: 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM, Open on all days of the week.
1. PVR cinema tickets at affordable and cheap prices.
2. Ximi Vogue, a contemporary of Miniso and Miniso stores sell you some of their products at inexpensive rates.
3. Voylla Jewellery Store packed with metal and other oxidised metal jewellery and accessories.
9. South India Shopping MallWhen you have tons of last-minute shopping needs, you may not have the time to take a stroll through a mall and would prefer a mall or a store just for clothes. South India Shopping Mall is one of the limited malls in Hyderabad that does just that! Sure, they do offer other facilities such as eateries and other stores, but their independent stores run through various lines of clothing. The mall provides a free parking space which may get crowded, especially during weekends. Rich in interiors, the South India Shopping Mall is known for its traditional clothing collections which have now diverged into contemporary clothing lines as well for women, men and kids. However, similar to many other malls, you may find the prices to be expensive, depending on what your budget is.
Location: 3 branches in Kukatpally, Gachibowli and Kothapet
Timings: 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM, Open on all days
1. Gold schemes for those interested in investing in gold.
2. Different attires for the entire family ranging from sarees to pants available.
3. You could avail festive seasonal discounts.
10. Six MallThis space and cost-effective mall may look small on the outside but surely would satisfy your product needs. Just like other big malls of Hyderabad, The Six Mall, is a five-storied mall providing the visitor with all the best amenities such as eateries, branded clothing stores, jewellery stores, gaming arenas and much more. The prices are said to be comparatively cheaper and affordable. The stores also avail festive discounts. However, the mall does not have a movie theatre, but makes up with other entertainment!
Location: Sri Sai Shivani Complex, HUDA Complex, SaroornagarWhich of these malls in Hyderabad have you visited? Let us know your experience in the comments below!
Timings: 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM, Open on all days
1. Clothing brands for women men and kids are available on the first three floors
2. Bowling and gaming area on the fourth floor
3. The food court on the fifth floor.