TRAVEL JUST BECAME FREE !
We are looking for a person stuck, bitten and bruised by wanderlust. A person who is energetic, enthusiastic and a story-teller. A person who can differentiate between the good and the bad, the pretty and the ugly, the mainstream and the offbeat. And survive through each. A person who is friendly enough to meet new people.
A person who is brave enough to explore new places. A person who constantly spams our feeds with good old wanderlust quotes and whose most suggested Instagram hashtag is #travelgoals. The kind of person who when misspells ‘this’ on his phone, it’s auto corrected to ‘trip‘. We are looking for an official travel ambassador for Holidify!
Free Tickets.Free Stay.Free Food. Simple .Get hired and paid to go on a free vacation. Nothing else.
Remember the couple who quit their jobs to get out there and travel and then told you how rough it can be and they have to do odd jobs to kind of pay up through their itineraries? What if we told you there is another way to go through it. We ll do the job, you take the vacation.
If your Facebook photo credits tell you you’re a photographer, your feed calls you a travel addict and the weighing scale, calls you a foodie, but you’re still saving for that one grand trip, then you might be the one we are looking for !
The job is not simple, though it might look so. The job requires a person to travel and truly identify what a good place is. The role will be to parameterise various places according to their beauty, quality, crowd, weather, food, friendliness and a few others. Join us in making the world a more travel-friendly place. Be a Holidify Ambassador and travel for free for an year.
1) Cover 50 places in India over a time period of 1 year and create travel itineraries for different kinds of travelers.
2) Each place will require minimum 3 days stay. The maximum could be 10 days stay in any particular place.
3) The places can include all kinds of terrains – arid regions like Ladakh & Spiti, wildlife sanctuaries like Kaziranga and Corbett, beaches like Goa and Pondicherry, Cities like Mumbai and Delhi, waterfalls, rural areas, deserts, forts, etc.
4) You will be required to try all kinds of cuisines, including tribal cuisine such as lets say, silkworms, pig blood rice from Meghalaya.
5) Haunted Places are also to be covered, with a minimum one night stay, such as Bhangarh fort in Rajasthan. We suggest you do these towards the end of your trip, and hand in all your research before you go, so in case there is a mishap, we can still use your travel notes!
6) Managing costs while travelling and preparing budgets for different kinds of travellers. Travelling to the same place a few times, through different modes to ascertain the experience of each
7) Wearing Holidify T-shirts and other merchandises while travelling and represent Holidify wherever possible. 2 Shirts will be provided. Hygiene necessary
8) Working with content writers and photographers to churn great stories for Holidify’s blog
9) Travel even during the weekends could be required.
1) Good with travel planning
2) An attitude to try out literally anything, especially when free !
3) Enthusiastic about experiencing different cultures and traditions.
4) Good writing skills and photography skills are a plus, however it’s not necessary. Having a good social media presence is also preferred, but not necessary.
5) Ghost expelling skills for your own good.
6) Negotiating skills, in case you get lost in a tribal area, and 4G signals can’t reach you ! Highly unlikely though.
4) Have traveled to at least 20 places in India if the applicant is an Indian. If the applicant is not an Indian citizen, then travelled to atleast 3 countries is a must.
1) Free travel, stay and daily allowances of Rs. 1,000 per day
2) Salary of Rs. 25,000 over and above perks
3) Leave of 75 days per year including weekends with complete flexibility.
Last date to apply: 3rd April, 2016.
If you are interested in this position, please write to us on [email protected] with subject: “Holidify Mascot Application“. In your mail, just share your holidify profile along with your name and contact details. (To create a new profile, go to holidify.com -> login using Facebook -> your profile will be created within seconds for free. Your profile will read www.holidify.com/profile/user_id).
There will also be a bit of luck in the selection mechanism and sharing this post on twitter and facebook might just help you increase the chances. *Brownie Points en cashed ! *Ka-chink!
P.S. If you think you are a tourist and not a traveller, then this position is not for you.Refer this album