So here's a well-curated list suggesting some of the best culinary experiences to opt for while exploring the enlisted destinations. Check them out!
1. Singapore Flyer Sky Dining, SingaporeThe Singapore Flyer Sky dining offers a luxurious dining experience on Singapore's giant observation wheel. Seated in a capsule, you can catch sight of the cityscape and view the stunning landmarks of the Garden City. It's a marvellous experience with a five-star dinner service in the sky! Along with a panoramic view, one gets a four-course meal including dishes like shredded duck meat with cucumber, pan-seared barramundi, Morchella and vegetable in superior broth, mango parfait, Nespresso coffee and more. With priority boarding facilities, gracious in-flight hosts and exotic meals to gorge on, Singapore Flyer Sky Dining surely stands out on the list!
Address: 30 Raffles Avenue, Singapore-039803
Cost for two: 18,500
2. At.Mosphere Burj Khalifa Restaurant, DubaiPresenting an unparalleled dining experience, At.Mosphere woos your taste-buds at the 122nd floor of the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa. Presenting an array of dishes on the menu, it serves European, French and Central European cuisines. You can opt for the splendid 5-course tasting menu with wine. A view of the cityscape from the 180-degree see-through glass windows is a visual treat! Don't miss out on the salmon, oysters, steaks, and coffee at At.Mosphere. It's a fine-dining experience like never before!
Address: 122nd Floor, Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Cost for two: INR 7,800
3. Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, MaldivesAn all-glass undersea restaurant, five meters below sea level, Ithaa gives a scuba-dining experience. With a visual aesthetic of marine animals through the glass, the ambience of this marvel will leave you awestruck! Leading through the wooden jetty to a tiny thatched pavilion, then pointed down a dark, winding staircase, lies Ithaa. Only fourteen diners are served at a time. Ithaa offers a European and French curated menu with novelty food ranging from Australian wagyu beef to French chocolate and the Caspian Sea caviar. Exquisite meals of Ithaa look and taste fantastic!
Address: Conrad Rangali Island 20077, Maldives
Cost for two: INR 28,500
4. Soneva Kiri Treepod Dining, ThailandEver thought of a dining experience in a suspended bamboo pod against a tree in the wilderness of a jungle? This is exactly what Soneva Kiri Treepod dining offers. It's offbeat, exotic and oh-so-picturesque! The nest hangs twenty-feet off the ground along the native masang tree. A waiter then brings along food via Zipline. The pod is comfortable enough for its diners with occasional bird visitors. The gourmet experiences are unlike any other as you get to devour starters including banana and taro chips and main courses like Galangal baked white fish in banana leaves with lime and Soneva garden salsa verde. It's all from the pan to the plate! It sure seems like a must-have experience on a foodie bucket list!
Address: 110 Moo, 4 Ko Kut, Ko Kut District, Trat 23000, Thailand
Cost for two: INR 26,000
5. Labassin Waterfall Restaurant, PhilippinesImagine yourself in an open-air restaurant with your feet dipped in cold water and waterfalls cascading all around you. Labassin Waterfall Restaurant offers such a gourmet experience nestled amid a waterfall formed by Labassin Dam; Philippine's first hydroelectric plant. Showcasing traditional dancers and regional music, the ambience never fails to keep you thoroughly entertained. Diners can tuck into dishes like a kamayan-style buffet of fish, rice, barbecued chicken and bananas, fresh fruit, and more, all spread across banana leaves, served on a bamboo table. It is parallel to an authentic Phillipino meal setting.
Address: Tiaong, Quezon,Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort, Philippines
Cost for two: INR 7,200
6. Grotta Palazzese Cave Restaurant, ItalyGrotta Palazzese's exclusivity lies in its setting. It is an outdoor lounge ensconced in a natural cave with pleasant lighting, invoking a tranquil vibe. Flanked by a seascape with a marine horizon on one side and overlapping caves on the other, the ambience is simply classy and upscale. It makes for a great romantic dining spot. Fancy Apulian cuisine? You'll get served with exotic dishes from the cuisine at the cave-like Calamari fritti with salad greens, tuna with burrata cheese, lobster ravioli and what not! Don't forget to dress well; they are very particular with the dress code policy here!
Address: Via Narciso, 59, 70044 Polignano a Mare BA, Italy
Cost for two: INR 7,900
7. SafeHouse Spy Themed Restaurant, WisconsinWondering what's with the spy theme? SafeHouse is a restaurant and pub where you're spoken to and treated as a spy. Right from the entrance, everything's a secret game of Chinese whispers! It's fun with memorabilia from the cold war era. The dusky atmosphere of the pub adds to the spy theme. Ordering your food and finishing it to the last bit is your mission. The food comes with a twist too. The Mac and cheese here is served with broccoli, bacon, chicken, peppers topped with bread crumbs. On completion of your meals, the waiters whisper "I will now destroy the evidence'' which is pretty cool! Embark upon a dining mission!
Address: 779 N Front St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, United States
Cost for two: INR 4,500
8. Snow Castle Restaurant, FinlandPut on your warmers and leather jackets and head to the Snow Castle restaurant to dine in the freezing and snowy chamber. Everything here is made of ice. Even your drinks will be served in ice cups. It bears an ice chapel making it a unique wedding location too. The restaurant encompasses many activities like ice breakers and more. Start off with the irresistible mulled wine, go on to gorging on a warming vegetable soup, followed by fillet of reindeer, vegetables and a sauce made with loganberries and end with a cranberry mousse which is a speciality here. With such a well-curated dining experience with an icy twist, who wouldn't want to head here?
Address: Lumi Linnankatu 15, 94100 Kemi, Finland
Cost for two: INR 6,500
9. In Situ SFMOMA Museum Restaurant, San FranciscoIn Situ is a restaurant offering a multitude of dishes curated by over 90 chefs from across the world. No, we're not kidding! It's a Michelin star restaurant known for its gourmet experience, offering palate-pleasing dishes to all its diners. The chefs have put down offbeat dishes on the menu to make it stand apart from any conventional five-star restaurant. For appetisers, they have dishes like raw lobster, yellow chives and basic cake. For mains, Celeriac and Goat Cheese Profiterole; a David McMillan recipe, and for desserts they serve interpretation of vanity and Jasper hill cheesecake. The variety of wine accompanists are spectacular. It's a high-end, up-beat place showcasing dishes that you'll never come across!
Address: 151 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, United StatesWith these splendid dining experiences housed in several locations of the world, make sure to flank them during your visit as it's worth it! The list of restaurants will render experiences that you are unlikely to expect!
Cost for two: INR 14,300
Have you visited any of these? Give us your review in the comments below!