Here's a list of top malls in Jaipur:
1. World Trade ParkKnown for its unique architectural design, World Trade Park is a huge mall in Jaipur that has two blocks namely north and south along with a computerised parking facility. And if you run out of cash, don't worry because this mall in Jaipur has 11 floors with ATM in each one of them. Now, that is big! Those who want to spend their day shopping can head to International brands like Zara, Forever New, Celio, Aldo, Vero Moda and Only.
For lovers of gastronomy, KFC, Pizza Hut, Vaango, Yo China are only some of the names leading the list.
Highlights: Biggest Mall in Jaipur
Timing: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Address: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, D-Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
2. MGF Metropolitan MallLovers of big brands, we are looking at you. MGF Metropolitan Mall needs no introduction. Having branches at Gurgaon and Saket, MGF has made a name as being the first name that pops up when we think of best shopping malls in Jaipur. If you are someone who loves to spend their free day shopping, then this where you go. This mall in Jaipur has tons of brands to choose from especially when some of the biggest lifestyle stores! You will find brands like Pepe Jeans, BIBA, Lee, Jockey, Tantra and so much more.
Have an important business meeting and want to impress your clients well then bring them here as they have a conference room as well.
Highlights: Amazing Food Court
Timing: 11:00 AM to 9:30 PM
Address: 22 Godam Cir, Durgadas Colony, C Scheme, Lalkothi, Jaipur
3. Pink Square MallThere has to be a mall named after the city, right? This mall in Jaipur is undoubtedly one of the star-studded malls. Not only for the fact that it houses the apparel brands but also because of the many stars that have visited this mall! When it comes to new movie releases and promotions, head here to see your favourite actors and actresses. Who knows, maybe you can even get a selfie! Fulfil your desire to meet your favourite stars and your love for branded products. After spending some fun times with family and friends, you can always chill in INOX cinema and watch a good movie or enjoy a few scoops at Swirls Ice Cream parlour!
Highlights: Promotional Events keep happenning
Timing: 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Address: Plot No. 1/2, Govind Marg, Saket Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur
4. City MallLover of technology? Then you got to visit this place to purchase electronic items under one roof. A paradise for tech-savvy people, the mall has a beautiful fountain at the entrance that would immediately attract you. This mall in Jaipur has a fantastic eatery section where you can have some good food as well.
Highlights: Electronics Market
Timing: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Address: Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur
5. Triton MallA paradise for luxury lovers, this mall is spread across 4.5 lakh square feet area with offerings from more than 150 brands. Oh, and kids don't worry about getting bored because this place is also famous for its scary house! Burger King and Dominos lead as the favourite destination for grabbing quick bites, while the food court showcases many other restaurants and stores. Other brands include Manyavar, Pantaloons, Fashion Big Bazaar, ColourPlus, Raymond, Mufti and much more! Don't forget to visit D mart for some cheap groceries.
Highlights: Larget Mall in North Jaipur
Timing: 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Address: Plot No 1/1, Near Chomu Pulia Circle, Jhotwara Rd, Jhotwara, Jaipur
6. GT Central MallKnown as one of the most popular malls in the city, it lives up to its name. The mall is a one-stop destination for all your cravings and needs. Right from McDonald’s, Burger King and CCD to local brands of Jaipur, this mall will welcome all guests with open arms, even our little buddies! The mall features a kids' play area outside the building and a gaming area inside. Even INOX knows how to treat the kids fancy with their kiddies section made exclusively for them! The INOX Insignia here is a place to be when it comes to movie viewing in the most comfortable theatre! It has less than 20 couches for those of you who love a little privacy and lesser crowd.
Timings: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Address: No. 306, Gaurav Tower, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, D-Block, Crystal Court, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
7. Elements MallOne of the most down-to-earth malls, which features a 4-screen INOX for your last-minute movie plans, this mall on Ajmer Road will surely grab your attention as it stands tall, and solitary amidst the other stores aligned. The mall has a decent food court, CCD and McDonald’s for the hungry souls!
The shopaholics can head to their Reliance store, Dollar store and other outlets of well-known brands.
Highlights: INOX and some food joints
Timing: 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Address: 192, Bhrigu Nagar Near D.C.M Market, Ajmer Rd, Jaipur
8. Crystal Court MallCrystal Court Mall is one of the most popular spots to hang out for students. You can find some fantastic food outlets here like OTB - on the bar B-Q and paparazzi. In the first floor, you can find stores like Levi’s, Spykar, Cantabil etc. This mall in Jaipur also has Vishal mega mart to meet your other needs.
Timing: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Address: Gaurav Tower Parking Lot 1, D-Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
9. Saraogi Mansion MallIf you are looking for some great offers and prefer to shop during the high discount period, then this is a must visit the mall for you. This mall in Jaipur is known for its cheap affordable products that can meet the needs of any customer with any budget. It also has a beautiful dining place that includes Oasis and Tansukh fine restaurant.
Timing: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Address: Mirza Ismail Rd, Bapu Market, Biseswarji, Jaipur
10. Matrix Commercial MallYou’ll find some traditional Jaipur items like handloom, handicrafts etc. A great place to hang out with family and friends.
Timing: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Address: Sector 6, Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur
11. Gaurav TowerGaurav tower very popularly known as GT Jaipur is the “go-to” for hangouts and shopping sprees perfect for all age groups. It still is the most popularly visited mall till date even after the rise of multiple new malls. Situated in Malviya Nagar of Jaipur, it is around 8 kms away from the walled city on Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg. It is known to be complete heaven for brand lovers and high-end shopping. One thing you might want to stay clear from is bargaining which is a complete no in GT.
However, you can be sure to find something of your taste as it is home for everything from textiles, perfumes to shoes and even jewellery!
Highlight: The oldest mall of Rajasthan
Timing: 10 AM to 9 PM
Address: GT Rd, Kalyan Colony, D-Block, Malviya Nagar
12. Crystal PalmThis is the CP of Jaipur! Crystal Palm is a huge mall spread over 2 lack sq ft offering some great adventures. It is home to almost all the international style shopping brands and also is equipped with a cineplex that guarantees a magic film-watching experience. It is indeed a perfect spot to have a perfect shopping day with friends and family!
Timing: 10:30 AM - 11:00 PMNow known as the pink city of India, Jaipur was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in 1727. The malls in Jaipur have now given it another title as the best city in India for shopping. If you have a taste for traditional handicrafts, then this is the place for you to visit.
Address: 4th Floor Crystal Palm Mall Sahkar Circle, Sardar Patel Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004