Nestled in the private quarters of the royal palace, the Gudliya suite which was until now used as a guest residency by the royal household will let out the opulent room along with its facilities. The 21-year-old Maharaja Sawai Padmanabh Singh is the first royal to offer a stay at his palace via Airbnb.
Padmanabh shared his views on letting out the property as a homestay. He said "I am thrilled that my family and I are partnering with Airbnb to bring the splendor of Rajasthan to life for travelers from around the world. My own travels with Airbnb has made me feel very welcome in new cities and cultures, and I am happy that the experience of quintessential Indian hospitality will be shared with others."
All About the Gudliya Suite
- The facilities extended with the suite includes a lounge, kitchen, luxurious bathroom and private, indoor swimming pool.
- The Airbnb guest gets a private butler who will guide you into exploring the city, gather experiences, your shopping tours, walks through local museums.
- Traditional Rajasthani meals will be served to the guests as breakfast and dinner are inclusive in the cost of the suite. One can also head to the City Palace’s in-house restaurant, Baradari for a hearty meal.
- A Chauffeur driven car arrives at the airport to receive the guest and take you to the palace.
- A member of the royalty hosts a guided tour of the complex sharing intricacies of architecture, art, and décor at the palace.
Address: Tulsi Marg, Gangori Bazaar, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002With such a luxurious experience, who would want to stay in an ordinary hotel of Jaipur? The suite will be available to book from November 24th, 2019. So if you're planning to head to Jaipur, make sure to experience this royal stay.
Price: The suite is priced at INR 71,492 per night.
Are you excited to live in the City Palace? Let us know in the comments below!