Marked as a super host by all the residents of the Artists Studio, the apartment has been well-reviewed and appreciated by all the guests!
Address: 22, Patel Colony, Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan
An Artsy Space for All!Travelling buddies, a small family of 3, solo travellers and backpackers are all welcome to this creative apartment. If you're on business, this space will amp and liven-up your work environment.
The Awe-inspiring DecorUnlike the high-end, modern and luxurious decor, this space will impress you with its exquisite murals, sculptures, books and shelves replete with artwork and frescos. The art will impart a time capsule, transporting you to the historical era.
One just can't resist the apartment. With art, there actually comes a living space which gracefully bounces off the beauty of the indoor living experience. Here's what's beyond the art in The Artists Studio.
- The 1bhk apartment is fully furnished with a double bed and a wardrobe.
- It doesn't have a kitchen, but it has a mini-fridge, essentials for beverages and some cutlery.
- A few restaurants nearby are easily accessible, thereby allowing you to order or hop into the eatery for delicious meals.
- The apartment has only one bathroom, which is quite a spacious one. It is properly equipped with bathroom essentials.
- A beautiful balcony embellished with plants is housed with full access for guests within this studio apartment, giving one a magnificent cityscape.
- The availability of WiFi makes life easier for any guest.
- Guests are allowed to walk into the private gallery to explore all the art endeavours undertaken by the host's family.
- A washing machine will help you get rid of your laundry woes.
In and Around the Artist StudioThe apartment is in close proximity to some of the major landmarks of the city.
- At a stone's throw away lies the City Palace.
- The architectural marvel- The Hawa Mahal also called the palace of winds is at a distance of 3.7 kilometres.
- Get amazed by the Jantar Mantar which is located 3.6 kilometres away from the studio.
When are you residing at The Artist's Studio? Let us know in the comments below!