Winter in Dubai is not as cold as such, but much better than the melting heat. November in Dubai keeps the temperatures under control with the highest touching 30° Celsius and the lowest being about 18° Celsius. Rainfall in November is a rare sight in this metropolitan. November sees less of humidity as well making it better to spend more time outdoors.
Along with the great weather, November also brings along some of the most awaited events in the region.
1. Dubai Design WeekDubai Design Week is the largest creative festival in the Middle East. With architecture, art, designs, furniture it is an event to please all. The highlight is the Global Grad Show where 100 of the best ideas from university students are displayed. Abwab is a pavilion showcasing interactive artwork from specific countries from the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia.
Dates: 11 - 16 November
Venue: Dubai Design District
2. FitnessNovember sees some of the largest sporting events in the city. Along with the usual runs, triathlons, marathons seeing the most in number, the latest addition Tough Mudder was a real crowd-pleaser. Tough Mudder is one of the worlds toughest and roughest sporting events challenging participants through mud and dirt over obstacles leading to the finish line. For the light sports lovers, there is also a Yoga Fest happening during November.
Dates: 1- 30 November
3. MusicLike all other months, November is not silent either. With some fresh music, the city of Dubai comes together to enjoy spectacular evenings at concerts held throughout the city. November usually sees an impressive line up of artists who come along to grace the famous Coca Cola Arena and the Dubai Opera. Make sure to book your tickets in advance for the concerts, because they definitely attract an immense crowd.
4. Global VillageMiddle East’s most popular cultural event, the Global Village brings together traditional pavilions from different countries throughout the world. Come along to experience shopping, entertainment and dining specially brought forward from places as far away as the Balkans and also by nearby India. Some highlights include tribal Japanese dances, spices from Iran, artwork from India and handicrafts from Morocco. The event also sees a few celebrities performing and holding discussions.
Dates: Up to 4 April
Venue: Global Village, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road
5. DP World Tour ChampionshipsRegarded as the world's best golf course, The Jumeirah Golf Estates’ Earth Course, will be hosting 60 renowned golfers competing against each other to mark the end of the European Tour.
Dates: 21 - 24 NovemberDubai has loads to see and do, with the attractive monthly festivals happening all year round, don’t miss the highlights of the city.
Venue: Jumeirah Golf Estates
1. DolphinariumThe best outing with the family, the Dubai Dolphinarium never ceases to amaze all age groups. It boasts of some of the most spectacular dolphin shows, seal shows, and bird shows. November will see less of a crowd in the city, the reason for you to experience everything better.
Timings: 10 AM - 7:30 PM
Tickets: Adults- AED 105, Children ( 2 - 11 years old)- AED 50
2. The Burj KhalifaThe tallest building in the world, the view from the deck of the city of Dubai is unbelievable and the stars seem just a stretch away thanks to the clear November weather. Don’t forget to click some eye-popping pictures.
Prime Hours: 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Ticket Cost: AED 210
Non- Prime Hours: 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM (Morning), 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM (Evening
Ticket Cost: AED 135
3. Dhow CruiseWith pleasant weather and a light breeze, a cruise to explore Dubai is highly comfortable in November. With live music and regular commentary, it is a major attraction amongst tourists. We recommend taking the evening tour, to experience the night sky and lights of the beautiful city along with a traditional dinner menu.
Ticket price: AED 50
Best time to visit: Evening
4. Garden GlowGlowing in the night, Garden Glow is a theme park which displays fine art all made out of recycled materials and is the best example of best out of waste. With food stalls and regular live music performances, an evening spent here with the family is definitely going to be enjoyable.
Timings: 4 PM - 11 PM
Tickets: AED 65
Children up to the age of 3: Free
5. Desert SafariA desert safari is a must on the itinerary of your Dubai trip. Experience traditional cuisine and overnight camping in the desert and fun ATV rides during the day.
Evening: AED 40
Morning: AED 120
Overnight: AED 250
6. Jebel Zip LineGet yourself an adrenaline rush by zipping through the worlds longest zip line. Hitting almost 140 kms an hour, this is a must-visit for a true and full adrenaline experience.
Tickets: AED 250November is one of the busiest months in Dubai. We recommend booking your stay and travel well in advance. Booking tickets for attractions and planning your itinerary will make your trip much quicker and relaxing. With the cold cruising in, a light jacket for the evenings is sufficient. Make sure to apply sunscreen for the days.