The Rolex Dubai Desert Classic is a European Tour golf tournament held at the Emirates Golf Club in Dubai. This annual event is among the most highly anticipated golfing events in the world, attracting the greatest golfers and golfing enthusiasts. Golfing legends such as Tiger Woods, Rory Mcllroy, and Ernie Els have won the previous titles in this tournament. The participants in this four-day event will compete for the Rolex Series $9M prize fund.
Dubai Desert Classic 2024
Dates: 18 January - 21 January 2024
Dubai Desert Classic Venue
Dubai Desert Classic is held in Majlis Course at the Emirates Golf Club, Dubai.
Dubai Desert Classic Tickets
Tickets can be purchased online from the official tournament website (https://dubaidesertclassic.com/)
General Admission: Free
Clubhouse at Emirates Golf Club: AED 250
Dallah Lounge Hospitality: Thursday: AED 1900, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: AED 2700
Dallah Lounge Package Includes:
Prime Viewing Location
Premium Dining with Live Stations
Beverage Bliss - Inclusive of Premium Grapes and Hops
Sip and Savour - Cool Rooftop Views and Premium Drink Activations
Afternoon Tea - Savoury Treats and Scones with Clotted Cream and Jam
Exclusive Access to both the Dallah Lounge and Sky Deck
VIP Car Parking
Live Golf Action
Highlights of Dubai Desert Classic
Dubai Desert Classic has a Tournament Town which combines golfing with family friendly activities and entertainment options. It will be open from 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Four days of world-class golf moments from an amazing line-up of international talents, including- defending champion Bryson DeChambeau, Tommy Fleetwood, Sergio Garcia, Rafa Cabrera-Bello, Henrik Stenson, Ian Poulter, Lee Westwood, and many more to be confirmed over the coming months.
- Spectators can try signature dishes from around the world while enjoying local entertainment.
- Head across to the Barasti Deck located on the 15th hole to soak up the celebratory atmosphere while watching the drama unfold.
- Dedicated Kids’ Zone with fun-filled activities and fun surprises to keep your children engaged.
- Addition of an exclusive new deck overlooking the iconic 18th green for a closer view of the action.
- New Terrace Hospitality for special ticket holders to be seated in both the clubhouse terrace and the new 18th green terrace, giving them access to the viewing deck, outdoor seating, daily professional golfer visits, and unlimited access to premium food and beverages.
How to Reach Dubai Desert Classic
Nearest Metro: Al Khail Metro Station (Red Line)
Since it is just opposite the Emirates Golf Club, you can walk from the metro station.
Monday to Thursday 05:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Friday 05:00 AM - 01:00 AM
Saturday 05:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sunday 08:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Bus: Bus No 83 stops at Al Khail Metro station, from where you can walk to Emirates Golf Club
Car & Parking: AED 50 fee per car/day for on-site parking
History of Dubai Desert ClassicWhen founded in 1989, it was the first European Tour event to be staged in the Arabian peninsula, and currently, it is one of the six major European Tour golfing events in UAE. The tournament is part of a government program called “Dubai Golf,” which aims to develop both professional and casual golf tourism in Dubai. Promoted and organized by Golf in Dubai Falcon and Associates, the tournament is fondly referred to as the ‘Major of the Middle East’ because of its longevity and the world-class field that it attracts every year.
If you are a golf enthusiast and happen to visit Dubai in January 2020, make sure you do not miss this iconic event. Guaranteed to be a showcasing of the world’s finest golfing talents, this tournament is a must-attend for every golf fan.