Casual Dining Bars
1. The Warehouse Wine & Tapas BarThe Warehouse is accessible for its varied selection of more than 50 alcohol and wine options, which includes Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc. The artsy interior, comfortable yet fancy seating arrangement and lively ambience of the bar define the nightlife of Abu Dhabi. If the surreal portraits and live sports streaming is not enough, the decent menu option with a list of delicious appetisers to munch on is sure to impress you. Address - Al Khaleej Al Arabi St, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Open Hours - 4:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Approximately AED 360 for two people including AED 38 for one pint of beer.
Spanish Savoury, Tapas, with their house wine, Prosecco.
50% discount on selected beverages during the time mentioned below:Monday to Thursday - 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Exclusive Weekly Happenings
Every Friday, the Warehouse Wine & Tapas Bar features something called ‘Fondue Fridays.’ Unlimited cheese fondue paired with draught wines at just AED 190 is gourmet bliss. However, please note that this exclusive offer is only available from 6:00 PM till 10:00 PM.·
Themed DJ Music Saturday Nights made more amazing with Tapas buffet and unlimited house beverages at just AED 125 per person.·
Ladies’ Night at the Warehouse
The bar is popular among the locals as well because ladies get a treat of three complimentary ‘Frose Expose’ cocktails every Monday and Tuesday.
Reservations - For reservations to any of the weekly events or to book a table, you can call the restaurant at 02 307 5591, you can drop them an email at [email protected] or you can visit their official website.
Other Amenities - Wi-Fi, Free Valet Parking, Wheelchair Accessible.
2. Porters English PubPorters English Pub is a two-storeyed bar in the basement of the Grand Millennium Hotel. With the pool table, fun DJ nights and hospitable staff, the bar manages to hold the party vibe and yet be affordable. The women DJs every Thursday are the most exciting thing about the bar. Visit Porters Pub for its eleven excellent house cocktails and selections of tea and coffee. Address - G Floor, Grand Millennium Hotel, Hazza Bin Zayed Street, Al Wahda - Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Open Hours - 12:00 PM to 3:00 AM
Average Cost - Approximately AED 290 for two people including AED 26 for one pint of beer.
Speciality - Baby Guinness shooter and Boulevardier cocktail.
Happy Hours - 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM on selected house beverages.
Exclusive Weekly Happenings
1. Monday & Tuesday - Three selected free drinks for women on Ladies Night from 9:00 PM till 11:00 PM.·
2. Wednesday - On Double Trouble Wednesdays you get a complimentary beverage with the one you buy from 9:00 PM until 11:00 PM.·
3. Thursday - Thursday Party Nights have Live Music and Entertainment by DJ and YFY Band from 8:00 PM till 3:00 AM.· Friday - On every Friday, Porters English Club offers a Friday Brunch Menu which ranges from AED 155 to AED 225 per person. Unlimited selected house beverages and karaoke soiree are part of it, though the timing is only from 5:00 PM till 9:00 PM.·
4. Saturday - Sports with live commentary is the usual Saturday schedule of the bar.·
5. Sunday - Karaoke night from 9:00 PM till 1:00 AM is a complimentary beverage is open for everyone.
6. Reservations - Book a table by logging on to the official website of the Grand Millennium Hotel.Other Amenities - Buffet, Live Music, Wi-Fi, Valet Parking.
3. Ray’s BarRay’s Bar is an upscale and posh bar located on the 62nd floor of Etihad Towers. The view from the bar, because of the glass window, is simply breathtaking. Ray’s Bar alone has 22-pages long bar menu which includes a long list of cocktails, mojito and vintage collection. Address - Level 62, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Corniche Rd W, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Open Hours - 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM
Average Cost - AED 365 for two
Speciality - Bartender Special Coin and Wax on Grasshopper two-tower cocktail
Happy Hours - 50% off on selected beverages from 6:00 PM till 8:00 PM
Thursday - On High Heels Thursdays, the bar offers three drinks at just AED 65 to the ladies from 8:00 PM till 2:00 AM
Saturday - Every Saturday is a Gents’ night at Ray’s bar where men get three complimentary drinks and one appetizer at AED 95 from 8:00 PM till 1:00 AM.
4. Hamilton’s Gastro PubDimly-lighted ceilings decorated with inverted wine glasses, tall leather cushioned stools, and beautiful wooden interiors set the vibrant mood in the Hamilton’s Gastro Pub. The Pub is located within the premises of the Saadiyat Resort but is open to anyone who is looking for a decent bar in Abu Dhabi
Address - Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Open Hours - 4:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Average Cost - AED 350 for two including AED 55 for one pint of beer
Speciality - King’s Cosmo and their signature hamburger.Happy Hours -Sunday to Wednesday - 5:00 PM till 9:00 PMFriday - 1:00 PM till 6:00 PMSaturday - 2:00 PM till 9:00 PM
Reservations - Call the Pub at 026970000 for reservations.
Bars on the Beach
5. Buddha-Bar BeachThere is nothing better than a beach bar if you love your chilled beer and the beach equally. Buddha-bar beach has both an indoor plus an outdoor seating arrangement. Whether you prefer a cosy indoor bar or a breezy outdoor beach bar with live music, this is the place to seal a fantastic night in Abu Dhabi. Visit the Buddha-Bar in the evening, preferably before sunset, for an unparalleled bar experience. However, it doesn’t have any mocktail options on its menu, except for a mojito which at least serves three people.
Address - St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, UAE
The timing of the bar lounge are listed below:
Saturday to Wednesday - 12:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Thursday & Friday - 12:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Average Cost - Approximately AED 415 for two including AED 40 for one pint of beer
Speciality - Bubble Wap Signature Cocktail paired with Wagyu Beef Asian cuisine appetizer.
Saturday to Wednesday - 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Weekday summer Bliss is a two day daycation package which the Buddha-Bar Beach offers
From Sunday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), the three-course set lunch at the bar costs AED 290 or AED 550 depending on the kind of package you choose
Reservations - It is recommended to get a prior reservation so that you don’t have to wait. You can contact the bar at 02 3048314 to reserve your seats
Other Amenities - Wi-Fi, Free Valet Parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Seaview, Shisha.
Outdoor And Indoor Bars
6. BackYard BistroBackYard Bistro and its outdoor tent lounge is the hangout paradise for Shisha lovers. The hookah here is cheap and of decent quality. Superstars like Wadi El Cheikh have performed live at the Bistro bar and have jammed with the patrons. It gets even more fun with the cool bartender tricks, the American cuisine starters and the 12 to 12 happy hour bar menu which includes cocktails, spirits, bottled and draught beers, wine and shots.
Address - Hamdan Bin Mohammed St, Level 4, The Hub, WTC, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Open Hours - 12:00 PM to 3:00 AM
Average Cost - Approximately AED 310 for two including AED 23 for one pint of beer
Speciality - Old fashioned cocktail, Hiroshima shots and Moroccan tea
Happy Hours - 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Chick-list Tuesday - From 8:00 PM till 3:00 AM, every Tuesday, ladies get three complimentary beverage coupons on entrance along with a task. If you can figure out and complete the task, you will get two extra beverage coupons.
Arabeat Wednesday - Arabic and English mashup beats play all night long every Wednesday from 8:00 PM till 3:00 AM.
Reservations - For any further information or bookings call the bar at 0501143666
Other Amenities - Shisha, Outdoor and Indoor Seating.
7. Iris Yas IslandIris Yas Island Bar is usually considered among the favourites of international expats because of the businessmen crowd. Although the bar is exceptionally chic and posh in its extravagant interiors, it is pocket-friendly when it comes to alcoholic drinks. The lounge serves some of the most authentic Italian and European sliders alongside seafood and salads.
Address - Yas Island Yas Leisure Dr, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Open Hours - 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM
Average Cost - Approximately AED 350 for two
Speciality - Moscow mule with aroma of mint and ginger
Happy Hours - Sunday to Wednesday - 6:00 PM to 3:30 AM
Thursday Night Live - Carrie and Nuvo Soul perform live every Thursday at the Iris Yas Island Bar and anyone who arrives before 11:00 PM gets a free welcome drink.
Bring it All Back - Every Sunday from 6:00 PM till 3:00 AM, the patrons get to relive the old school 80’s & 90’s by plugging in to the music. Ladies get three complimentary drinks every Sunday, from 9:00 PM till 3:00 AM.
Reservations - You can get a prior reservation done by calling the bar directly at 0551605636.
Other Amenities - Wheelchair accessible, Valet parking, Outdoor and Indoor Seating.
8. Filini GardenFilini Garden Bar serves one of the most uniquely presented Spritz and Cocktails. It mainly has Italian cuisine on the menu with some delicious desserts as well. Go the Bar for its amazing in the house music; its brunch buffet offers and the mesmerising view of the Yas Marina.
Address - Radisson Blu, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Sunday & Monday - 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Tuesday to Thursday - 5:00 PM to 12:00 PM
Friday - 12:30 PM to 12:00 PM
Saturday - Closed
Average Cost - Approximately AED 290 for two including AED 25 for one pint of beer
Speciality - Brothers in Almonds and Corolla Cocktail
Happy Hours - 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Everyday - From 9:00 PM till 12:00 AM, Ladies get an unlimited free flow of sparkling wine at just AED 55.
Thursday - Unlimited signature bytes and drinks from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM at AED 225.
Reservations - Call Filini Garden Bar at 026562000 for booking a table.
Other Amenities - Wi-Fi, Outdoor and Indoor Seating.
9. Stars ‘N’ BarsThis American sports-themed Bar is amazingly popular in Abu Dhabi because of its 50 LED TV screens for live sports telecast. There is no better alternative, whether you prefer outdoor or indoor seating. If you happen to be into sports and would enjoy watching the football matches on the big screen with a bunch of other sports-enthusiasts, head straight to the Stars ‘N’ Bars. It has a dedicated sidebar with a varied selection of alcohol and wine on display. The bar is pretty economical and also hosts live music concerts which feel livelier on game nights because of the view of the beautiful Yas Marina.
Address - Emporium Building, Yas Marina Circuit, Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Open Hours - 11:30 AM to 3:00 AM
Average Cost - AED 265 for two including AED 35 for one pint of beer
Speciality - SNB canned Lager
Happy Hours - Saturday to Thursday - 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Friday - On every Friday Stars ‘N’ Bars serves selected unlimited drinks at just AED 149 from 8:00 PM till 11:00 PM.
Wednesday - Ladies Night from 8:00 PM till 10:00 PM with four complimentary beverages.
Reservations - For booking a table you can contact the bar at [email protected] or at +9712565 0101.
Other Amenities - Wheelchair accessibility, Arcade and Pool Games, Hookah, Outdoor and Indoor Seating, Valet Parking, Home Delivery and Wi-Fi.
10. Blu Sky Lounge and GrillBlu Sky Lounge and Grill has a vibrant ambience and is always swarming with people in the evening, especially on big game night. The bar is all set to impress you if you are a fan of Manchester City. Even if you are not into sports, Blu Sky Lounge has such a wildly vibrant crowd later after midnight, that they will make you fall in love with games.
Address - Southern Sun Abu Dhabi, Al Mina, Al Zahiya, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Sunday to Thursday - 3:00 PM to 3:00 AM
Friday and Saturday - 12:00 PM to 3:00 AM
Average Cost - AED 200 for two including AED 28 for one pint of beer
Speciality - Three shades each of White, Pink and Red Wine
Happy Hours - 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday - Blu Sky Lounge gets quizzical every Tuesday with and exciting games on sports.
Thursday - If you win at the Bingo game and five other fun games, you will get two complimentary drinks and a gift voucher of AED 200.
Reservations - Contact the hotel at [email protected] or at +971 2 818 4888.
Other Amenities - Wheelchair Accessible, Valet Parking, Private Dining Area.
Relax@12 is located in the Aloft Hotel and is an open-air rooftop bar. The eleven-page long menu includes salad and sushi options alongside cocktails and other drinks. Head to the Relax@12 Bar if you think a panoramic view of Abu Dhabi while sitting on a reclining sofa and an Asian cuisine appetiser with your favourite martini would work together.
Address - Aloft Abu Dhabi Hotel, Khaleej Alarabi Street, Adnec, Abu Dhabi, UAEPlease note, the majority of the bars mentioned do not permit people under the age of 21 years due to the drinking age limit in the UAE. You should carry a valid ID card to be on the safe side.
Open Hours - 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Average Cost - Approximately AED 330 for two
Speciality - Tequila Sunrise Cocktail
Happy Hours - 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
On every Wednesday, Relax@12 Bar hosts a Ladies Night from 8:00 PM till 10:00 PM. The Bar also holds an event called City Vibe every once in a while which is very popular among the locals because of the hip hop beats and dance night.
Reservations - Prior table reservation is required. Book your table by calling at 026545000.
Other Amenities - Valet Parking and Wi-Fi.
Abu Dhabi, as a city, will never disappoint you in providing you with the best possible options to experience its vibrant nightlife. Now that you know everything about the best bars in Abu Dhabi and the alcohol selections along with the guaranteed ambience. Feel free to get high on the Emirati city’s vivacity!