Here is the list of top 8 poker rooms in Macau:
1. City of DreamsThe place is a casino and resort, famous for hosting tournament poker at its PokerStars LIVE Macau poker room. Opened in May 2008 and situated on the second floor of the casino, you can try your hand at both regional and daily tournaments being hosted at the poker room including the Asia Championship of Poker (ACOP), the annual PokerStars Championship Macau, and the Macau Poker Cup. Besides the poker room that operates round the clock, the casino offers 1,514 gaming machines and 450 gaming tables for your enjoyment.
Address: Estrada do Istmo
Buy-in Costs: Starts at around HKD25/HKD 50 (INR 230/INR 460)
2. Wynn MacauThe poker room at the luxury casino resort, Wynn Macau, offers high-stake games with experienced players. While the buy-in is high, you can sit at any of the 11 tables offering daily and weekend tournaments, pot-limit Omaha games, and no-limit hold’em. The poker room is open round the clock and boasts of a high-end experience with automatic shufflers and cocktail servings.
Address: MacaoR. Cidade de Sintra, MO Rua Cidade de Sintra NAPE
Buy-in Costs: Starts at around HKD500 (INR 4604)
3. Venetian MacauThe casino floor of the Venetian Macau is home to one of the biggest sites for poker in Macau - the Poker King Club. Owned by Winfred Yu, the poker room offers eight cash tables, two of which are high-stake and reserved for VIPs. While no smoking is allowed at the tables, there is a dedicated smoking room available.
Address: Estrada da Baia de Nossa Senhora da Esperança
Buy-in Costs: Starts at around HKD25/HKD50 (INR 230/INR 460) and goes up to HKD1000/HKD2000 (INR 9212/ INR 18424)
5. Starworld CasinoOnce home to the Poker King Club, Starworld Casino is now known for its low-key and local games. The room is located on the third floor of the casino and offers ten tables. If you are new to poker in Macau, the casino room offers a short training session for playing Texas hold ’em. The place also offers Limit Hold ‘em.
Address: Avenida do Dr. Francisco Vieira Machado
Buy-in Costs: Starts at around HKD80/HKD 200 (INR 736/INR 1842) and goes up to HKD 1553/HKD 3107 (INR 14000/INR 28623)
6. Casino LisboaCasino Lisboa is home to the Crystal Palace Poker Room on the second floor of the casino. While the room was launched recently, it is managed by the well-known Poker King Club. The room offers no-limit hold ‘em at the three cash tables, and one of the least expensive stakes in the town, making it ideal for beginners or short-duration games. The place is open 24*7.
Address: 2-4 Avenida de Lisboa
Buy-in Costs: Starts at around HKD10/HKD 20 (INR 90/INR 180)
7. Babylon CasinoThe casino houses the Macau Billionaire Poker Room on its second floor. The poker room offers five cash tables, one of which is reserved for VIPs, with no-limit hold ‘em and pot-limit Omaha as your options. The MBP room also hosts small and large buy-in tournaments from time-to-time.
Address: Av. Dr. Sun Yat Sen, Macau Fisherman's Wharf
Buy-in Costs: Starts at around HKD 20 (INR 184) and goes up to HKD 10000 (INR 92088)
8. Galaxy Macau CasinoThe Galaxy Macau Casino is home to the Pavilion Poker Room. The poker room runs round the clock, has 25 tournament tables and six cash tables, and offers no-limit hold ‘em at the tables. A cashier and tableside food options are also available at the room.
Address: Av. Marginal Flor de Lotus
Buy-in Costs: Starts at around HKD 25/HKD 50 (INR 230/INR 460)
- Before going to the venue, make sure to make a reservation at a table, if possible. The waiting time to join a table, for some of the places is long.
- While the dress code can vary from place to place, most of the sites may not allow entry if you are wearing shorts and sandals.
- Choose your rooms for poker in Macau according to the experience you are seeking - a short duration or a serious game, or a high-stake or a small-chip game.