Here is the list of top experiences to enjoy Nightlife in Pattaya:
The glitzy nightclubs in Pattaya, Thailand have made it a party destination for locals and tourists alike. The happening nightlife comprises groovy music, flashing lights, headbanging international DJs, fancy bars, lively crowds, and an energetic party vibe. You can walk into any of these premium clubs in Pattaya and dance the night away.
Read more about Bars in Pattaya
2. Alcazar Cabaret ShowMention to someone that you’re going to Thailand, and they’re sure to ask you whether you’re visiting the Alcazar cabaret show. One of the most popular activities for tourists, this ladyboy show is full of glamorous entertainment performances. The performers wear extraordinary costumes and have the energy of a rockstar. The cabaret theatre has a seating of 1,200 and state-of-the-art facilities, attracting tourists from all over the world.
Timing: 5:00 PM, 6:30 PM, 8:00 PM, 9:30 PM
Cost: THB 500-600
Timing: 6:00 PM onwards
4. Horizon Rooftop Bar, HiltonIf you’re not the kind of person who can tolerate loud music and crowds of people on the walking street, indulge yourself in some luxury at the Horizon rooftop bar of Hilton. Located on the 34th floor, you can find that calm away from the parties, sit down on the large sofa and have a glass of wine. Being the most sophisticated party of Pattaya, this bar is undoubtedly expensive, but they have happy hours between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM. So what better than enjoying the breathtaking sunset view with a loved one from one of Pattaya’s tallest buildings?
Timing: 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Cost: Cocktails range between THB 300- THB 1500
5. Thepprasit Night MarketKnown as Pattaya’s best shopping market, the Thepprasit weekend night market, lined with colorful stalls, is for all travelers who want to take a break from partying to indulge in some shopping. You can find anything here, from clothes to accessories, electronics, home decor, and many other bizarre things. However, this market is not only about shopping. With live music, cocktail bars, street performances, and food stalls, this place offers an experience.
Timing: Friday to Sunday, 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Pattaya is a city that comes alive after sunset due to its vibrant nightclubs and markets. The night markets in Pattaya offer inexpensive deals, picture-perfect neon lights, seaside kiosks, as many as 250 colorful stalls in one market, and wares available nowhere else. From fresh vegetables and fruits, clothing, handicrafts and trinkets, and furniture to delicious Thai street food, night markets in Pattaya are the go-to destination for shopaholics, foodies, and merrymakers.
7. Hard Rock CafePopular all over the world, the Hard Rock franchise has unique popularity in Pattaya. There is a giant guitar outside the cafe, and the interiors are a hit, with some stunning lighting and sound system. Overlooking the beach road, an epic party is always going on at the Hard Rock Cafe, the most exciting one being the Foam X Party, which takes place every Saturday. With pool volleyball, barbecue, drinks, and all genres of music, this place is a top choice among tourists to experience Pattaya nightlife.
Timing: 12:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Cost: Foam X Party - THB 400-500 including 1 drink
8. Beach Road Soi 7If you’re looking for a more local nightlife experience in Pattaya and don’t mind entering some shady spaces, the open-air neon pink bars of Beach Road Soi 7 are perfect for you. Cheaper than walking street bars, the bars here are popular among backpackers and budget travelers who want to sit, relax and have a drink. Luxor bar and Pandora bar are among the popular bars, you can find a local beer for as cheap as THB 65 here.
Cost: Local beer for THB 65
9. Go-Go BarsThe Thai version of a strip club, go-go bars in Pattaya are some of the best entertainment for tourists. These bars have a central stage with poles, with sofas facing these poles. Different girls dance around the poles, mingle with the customers who tip them. Not only inside, but there are also girls standing outside go-go bars too, waving to crowds passing by and trying to invite them in. What’s Up A-Go-Go and Airport Club are two of the most popular go-go bars located on the Pattaya walking street. The experience might not be for everyone but it is an undeniable part of nightlife in Pattaya.
Timing: 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM
10. Muay Thai MatchMuay Thai or Thai kickboxing is world-famous, and if you’re in Thailand, you have to watch a match, and probably even participate in one. If you’re lucky on those dates, you can watch championship matches at Max Muay Thai or Pattaya Boxing World. There are also smaller amateur matches that take place at other stadiums around Pattaya. While watching Thai and international boxers performing this aggressive sport in the ring can be entertaining, some stadiums might even allow you to participate only if you pre-register.
Timing: 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Cost: THB 500-1,500
11. Jomtien BeachIf you love the party scene of the walking street, then Jomtien beach is not for you. With a small bunch of open bars and restaurants, this beach offers a comparatively chill atmosphere for families and friends who want to sit, chat, eat and drink while enjoying the refreshing night breeze of the sea.
12. Alangkarn Pattaya ShowThe largest cultural theatre of Pattaya, the Alangkarn is a two-hour long performance including music, theatre, dance and acrobatics to portray Thai history and culture. With state-of-the-art lights and sound systems, elaborate stage set-up and ornate costumes of the performers, this show is a one-of-a-kind experience for tourists.
Timing: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMNow that we've listed the 12 best experiences you can get from the nightlife in Pattaya, what are you waiting for? And you know what they say, what happens in Pattaya, stays in Pattaya!
Cost: THB 600- THB 1000