Cost For Bike Rentals In ChennaiRenting a bike in Chennai is not an expensive affair. Charges of bike rentals in Chennai are based both on hours and days. It can cost you from Rs 7/hr with unlimited km and zero deposits to Rs 400 or Rs 1500 a day, depending on the model. Bikes are available for rental on an hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis. Some rental services even deliver bikes at your doorstep for additional charges.
Documents Required For Bike Rentals in ChennaiRental services require the following documents:
1. Copy of a valid driving license.
2. An original identity proof. These services accept Passport, Pan card, Voter's Id, Aadhar card, Ration card, College or Company ID proof or Id proof issued by any other Indian or foreign government as identity proof.
For foreigners, driver license issued at their respective country or international driver license is accepted.
Insurance Policy For Bike Rental In ChennaiSome of the rental services requires a security deposit which covers damage caused to the vehicle if any. This amount is refundable entirely when the vehicle is returned safely. In case there is any damage, the required amount for the repair is deducted from the security deposit, and the remaining amount is repaid. The security amount differs with the type of model.
Major Bike Rentals in ChennaiFollowing are the most popular bike rental players in Chennai along with their contact information.
Offline Services1. Cycos Bicycle Rentals
Location: Plot 62, First Floor, Chandrasekaran Avenue, 2nd street, Thoraipakkam2. Date a Bike Motorcycle Tours & Rentals
Time: Saturday to Sunday- 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday to Friday- 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM, Wednesday- Closed.
Contact: 096770 01200
Location: New 141, Old 191, Kavitha garden, East Coast Road, Uthandi3. BikeRoverz Bike Rental - Chennai
Time: Saturday to Sunday- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday- 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Contact: 073580 08035
Location: No:28,8th street, Kamaraj Nagar, Avadi4. Worktown Rentals Bikes & Scooters
Time: Monday to Sunday- 6:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Contact: 086101 49762
Location: S5, H61, New Beach Rd Ext, Thiruvanmiyur
Time: Monday to Friday- Open 24 hours, Saturday- 7:30 AM to 1:30 AM, Sunday- 11:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Contact: 063816 89749
- Bounce: https://bounceshare.com/ or download their app on your mobile
- Rentmojo: https://www.rentomojo.com/chennai/bikes-on-rent
- Chennai Motorcycle Rental: http://chennaimotorcyclerental.com/
- Bike Hire Chennai: http://www.bikehirechennai.com/
- Royal Brothers: https://www.royalbrothers.com/chennai/bike-rentals
- RentTrip: https://www.rentrip.in/rent-bike/Chennai
- Wheelstreet: https://www.wheelstreet.com/bike-on-rent-in-chennai
Inclusions When Renting a Bike in ChennaiYou can get either of these when you get a motorcycle from the various bike rentals in Chennai. Each of these come at an additional cost. Do inquire at the rental firsthand on the availability and charges of the following.
- Helmets at Rs 50 per day.
- Go-pro helmet
- Luggage carriers
- Mounted cameras
- Lockable panniers for extra fees.
Return Policy at Bike Rentals in ChennaiThe two-wheeler has to be returned at the specific date and time as mentioned. The repair charges for any damages to the two-wheeler is deducted from the security deposit. In case of any fault or failure of the engine, the customer has to inform the rental service before getting any repairs done. The customer is liable to pay the full price of the bike in case of theft. The bikes are to be picked from and dropped at fixed points.
Types of Vehicles Available For RentWhen it comes to bike rentals in Chennai; the city has something for everyone. This also applies to the kind of vehicles available. There is a large variety of two-wheelers available which includes:
- Harley Davidson Street 750
- Harley Iron 883
- Desert Storm
- Café Racer
- Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Vintage motorcycles
- Off-road motorcycles
- Honda Activa
- Hero Splendor
- Bajaj Pulsar
- Yamaha R15
- KTM Duke 390 etc.
Useful Tips For Renting a Bike in ChennaiDos:
· Test the condition of the bike while renting to avoid any confusion later.
· Since the user has to pay for the fuel, keep the mileage in mind while renting.
· Return the bike on time. Any delay, without prior notice to the rental service, can lead to a fine.
· Check the cancellation policy.
· Use the vehicle for racing or purposes other than riding.
· Use the vehicle in violation of the law, for example, in the state of inebriation.
· Let anyone else use the vehicle.
So, kickstart your journey and enrich your experience of travel with the various bike rentals in Chennai. Whether it is the Semmozhi Poonga in the city or the Pulicat Lake near the city, your two-wheeler ride can transform your vacation.