Timings : 9:00 Am to 6:00 PM, Daily
Entry Fee : Free
It was the hunting lodge of Kodagu king dating back to 18th century. It was built in 1792 by King Dodda Virarajendra after he escaped Tippu Sultan's troops. The palace has an underground tunnel which leads to Madikeri. This was built so he could escape the troops. It is situated at the bottom of Coorg's highest peak Tadiyendamol.
Compare quotes from upto 3 travel agents for free