Time Required : Around 2 hours
Built in the 17th century by Muddu Raja using mud, the structure was rebuilt by Tipu Sultan in granite.
Linga Rajendra Wodeyar II reconstructed it in brick and mortar between 1812 and 1814. Life size stone elephants are seen at the entrance. A panoramic view of the entire city is provided by the fort.
Compare quotes from upto 3 travel agents for free