1. Imagicaa Water Park
Inspired by the Greek Mykonos Theme, Aquamagica/Imagica Water Park welcomes every visitor with 14 thrilling rides like the Swirl Whirl, Loopy Whoopy, Twisty Turvy, and a lot more. The water park also houses exciting restaurants that keep you away from hunger. The vibe of extreme adrenaline rush over the water rides will never cease to keep you entertained. One of the most interesting rides is the Boomeranggo which gives you butterflies in your tummy as you go up and down. Some other exciting rides are Splash, Floatsa, Soakerz, etc.
Timings: 10:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Water Park and Snow Park Combo: Adult - INR 1486; Children (above 5 years) - INR 1486; Senior Citizens- INR 1193
Imagicaa Water Park offers many interesting discounts and combo offers every now and then. You can check it either on their website or give them a call for the same.
30/31, Sangdewadi Khopoli Road, State Highway 92, Off Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Khalapur, Khopoli
How to get there?
The water park is easily accessible from the nearby bus stations. Aquamagic provides home-to-home pick-and-drop services that are available while booking tickets. You can pay an amount of INR 500 while ticketing.
2. Sentosa Resorts and Water ParkA luxurious resort with a water park in Pune, Sentosa Resorts and Water Park is located just a kilometre away from the expressway. The place has a multi-cuisine restaurant, serving vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian dishes. One also has the option of grabbing a quick bite or having a refreshing drink at the bar. There are also rooms available, a spa, a fitness centre and also a golf course. The water park also has a separate section for the kids called the Kiddies Pool which is 2 feet deep, making it relatively safer, and also has multiple rides for kids adding to the fun factor. The water park has various slides with a 2 feet deep landing pool, a 5 feet deep swimming pool, and also provision for rain dancing.
Timings: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Entry Only - Adult (above 3.11 ft) INR 550; Child (below 3.11 ft) - INR 500; Senior Citizens - INR 450
Entry with Lunch - Adult (above 3.11 ft) INR 750; Child (below 3.11 ft) - INR 700; Senior Citizens - INR 560
Mumbai-Pune Expressway, 1 km Before Ravet, Ravet, Pune, Maharashtra 412101
How to get there?
With a distance of 23 km from Pune city, the water park is easily accessible through a taxi or private buses which traverse across the Mumbai-Pune expressway.
3. Diamond Water ParkDiamond Water Park, located in the Lohegaon town of Pune, was established 15 years ago. One can not get bored at this place as it has around 32 rides and seven enormous pools. The water park caters to the needs of adults as well as kids, having a family pool and a kiddies pool. It adheres to safety standards and also has lifeguards on duty. Some classics include the wave pool, Octopus, and Cyclone while newer rides include Honey Bunny and Lazy River. It is perfect for a quick getaway as it is situated inside the city.
Timings: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Weekdays: Adult- INR 1297; Children- INR 1179; Senior Citizens - INR 1061
Weekends & Public Holidays: Adult- INR 1297; Children- INR 1179; Senior Citizens - INR 1061
Address: Water Park Road, Lohegaon, Pune City, Maharashtra.
How to get there?
There are public transports which you can take to reach the park. It is just 9km from Pune International Airport.
4. Krushnai Water ParkKrushnai Water Park in Pune is located near the fortress of Sinhagad and is surrounded by beautiful forested hills. It is around 25 km away from Pune city and prides itself on its scenic surroundings. It has various attractions and a number of rides for kids as well as adults. The water park is filled with fun rides like the Aqua Trail on which two people can slide on tube shafts, Turnpikes where three people slide off simultaneously, or single-person slides like twisters, black holes, etc. Apart from these, the park also has a number of rides specially designed for kids like Mushroom, Pirate Island, and Wave Pool, among others. If the slides prove to be a little too much, one can head over to the gaming zone or break a move at the rain dance area.
Timings: 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Weekday: Adults- INR 700 per head; Kids (below 4 feet)- INR 500 per head
Weekends and Holidays: Adults- INR 800 per head; Kids (above 4 feet)- INR 600 per head
Gat No. 186, Donje Gaon-Sinhagad Road, Sinhagad Base, Donje Gaon, Maharashtra 411025
How to get there?
There are a number of private and public transport from Pune to Krushnai Water World. Taxis and cars can also be rented.
5. RB Ocean Water Park & ResortTucked away from the hustle-bustle of the city, RB Ocean Water Park and Resort is spread across 10 acres of green landscape. Though considered ideal for hosting weddings and events, the resort is also very popular for its wonderful rides at its water park. The one-day package also includes fun activities like music dance and adventure rides. The combination of luxurious accommodation facilities and restaurants with the waterpark makes it perfect for families and friends to gather for picnics and have action-packed fun at the waterpark.
Timings: 07:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Package Inclusive of meals: Adult – INR 1200; Children (below 11 years) – INR 800
Address: Sinhgad Paitha, Sinhgad Fort Base, Near Forest Toll Naka, Ghera Sinhagad, Pune – 411025
How to get there?The water park is located near Sinhgad Fort and is easily accessible by private vehicles, taxis, buses, and rickshaws.
6. Wet'n JoyWet'n Joy water park in Pune promises you a bunch of fun with exhilarating water rides. Nestled away from Pune city at a distance of 52.7, the water park is a perfect getaway from the tedious life. Home to some of the most exciting water rides like the Boomerango, Crazy River, Sky Fall, and Extreme Volcano, the water park gives you a thrilling experience. There are restaurants within the premises that provide scrumptious meals throughout the day.
Timings: 08:30 AM- 06:00 PM
Combo Entry (Water Park + Amusement Park)Weekdays: Adult - INR 1299 + taxes
Weekends: Adult - INR 1499 + taxes
Magic Kingdom, Wet N Joy Waterpark, Old Pune Mumbai Highway-NH-4, At-Mundhaware, Post-Takve Pune (In Lonavala)
How to get there?
You can board a taxi, bus, or cab to reach the waterpark. It is located 5-6km from Shirdi in Nighoj village. The amusement park is easily accessible by taxi.
7. Manali ResortManali Resort is laced with lively fountains, evergreen gardens and lawns, and shimmering water bodies. This water park in Pune is a package of fun & entertainment. Sprawling over 15,000 sq. ft. the water rides cover most of its space. They are specially designed for various age groups ensuring fun and excitement for all visitors. For the kids, there are specially designed water pools and multi-showering systems with various other smaller versions of the adult rides. There is an enthralling number of slides like the spiral slide, S slide, zig zac slide, straight slide, and a lot more. If you're someone looking for leisure, go ahead and experience the rain dance, umbrella, or mushroom showers.
Timings: 11:00 AM- 05:00 PM
Weekdays: Adult - INR 300; Children (below 4 ft)- INR 200; Senior Citizens - INR 200
Weekends and Holidays: Adult - INR 400; Children (below 4 ft) - INR 300; Senior Citizens - INR 200
Kavadi Pat, Post Manjari Farm, Loni Kalbhor, Pune - Solapur Highway, Pune
How to get there?
Located 17km from Pune on the Mumbai highway, you can get to the Manali Resort with ease by booking a taxi or cab.
Contact: +91 9260 100 500 / +91 9371 073 020
8. Dolphin Water ParkThe Dolphin Water Park is known as the finest water park in Pune for family, friends, or even colleagues. It is a must-visit retreat that's within the city limits if you wish to laze around on the weekend. The 3-acre water park is nestled in the verdant greenery of Nigdi which has extremely popular waterslides for visitors. You can spend the day in the most leisurely way by lazing around on the lazy river. The ambience around the park makes it the perfect place for a picnic.
Timings: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Price: Adult: INR 450; Kids: INR 350
No.23 Pradhikaran Sector Indira Gandhi Udyan Nigdi, Pimpri-Chinchwad
How to get there? The water park is located 24 km away from the city center hence you can access the amusement park by car or taxi. There are local buses on the highway that goes towards Nigdi.
Contact: 098508 41414
9. Rajgad Water ParkLocated off the Pune-Bangalore highway, Rajgad Water Park promises to offer fun-filled rides and activities for all age groups. Situated a little away from the city, one can also have a little road trip and spend an entire day at the park. This water park in Pune has some rides which claim to be 'crazy' and are rated accordingly on their official website, the craziest being the Wave Pool simulating the workings of the sea. One can sit back and relax on the Float ride or enjoy it to the fullest on the Open Body slide. The water park also has a kid's pool which claims to be hygienic and safe where kids can have a wonderful time.
Timings: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Adult- INR 550, Children- INR 500
Weekdays (package with meals): Adult - INR 1100; Children (3 ft - 4 ft)- INR 1000
Weekends and Holidays (package with meals ): Adult - INR 1250; Children (3 ft - 4 ft) - INR 1100
Pune-Bangalore Highway, Varve Khurd
How to get there?The water park is situated 36km from Pune. There are public transport, taxis, and auto-rickshaws available.
10. Mantra ResortWith a large swimming pool and a variety of water slides and rides, Mantra Resort promises to fill you with an adrenaline rush and get your heart racing. This waterpark in Pune is designed to ensure safety while not compromising on the fun you will have. Their one-day package also includes a rain dance, common karaoke, DJ, and jungle trek. The resort also offers a variety of services such as accommodations, adventurous activities, game zones, kid's play parks, etc. making it a perfect destination to spend your summer.
Timings: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Weekdays (inclusive of breakfast, lunch, and hi-tea): Adult – INR 950; Children (3 to 10 years) – INR 600
Weekends (inclusive of breakfast, lunch, and hi-tea): Adult – INR 1150; Children (3 to 10 years) – INR 770
Address: S.No.32, Karandi Khurd, Pune
How to get there?The waterpark is located 58 km from the center of Pune and can be reached by private vehicle or taxi. The resort also assists with the commute through travel agents.
11. Kumar Resort & Water ParkLocated near the central market of Lonavala, Kumar Resort and Water Park is one of the best water parks near Pune. Their water park is comprised of 6 large pools and 11 exciting slides that are suitable for all age groups. They also have a rain dance area to dance your heart out. Add to it the luxury service, restaurants, bar, and amenities and you get a perfect getaway.
Timings: 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Price: Adult – INR 600; Children (above 3.3 ft) – INR 600
202B, Old Mumbai - Pune Highway, Gautam Park Society, Rao Colony, Lonavala, Maharashtra - 410401
How to get there?The resort is located 68 km from the center of Pune. If not traveling by private vehicle, there are taxis as well as regular public transport (bus) available to reach the venue.
When in the city, do not forget to visit these thrilling water parks in Pune.