Visitors can get an entry pass via the state’s Covid19 Jagratha portal for a maximum period of seven days. People visiting the state for medical, official, court, business, property or any other purpose can stay in the state for seven days with mandatory quarantine. On the other hand, students visiting the state for examination purposes are allowed to stay three days before the start of the exam and three days after the exam is over.
A detailed SOP is issued indicating all the important points one is supposed to keep in mind before planning and during the visit. Here are all the important points the SOP talks about:
- You have to leave the state on the eighth day as only seven-day visit is allowed.
- All the details of visit, from your purpose of the visit to your itinerary, are to be clearly provided while registering for the entry pass.
- Concerned District Collectors will approve your visit once the verification is done.
- The company/firm is to be held responsible for your visit.
- You are expected to reach your hotel or the place of stay without halting in between anywhere.
- You cannot visit or meet any place or person other than the purpose you have made the visit.
- Avoid visiting hospitals and public places as much as you can.
- Avoid coming in contact with elderly persons (above 60) and children below ten years.
- Students are not allowed to leave their place of stay other than their examination purpose.
- You are required to carry an extra face mask and a sanitizer.
- Avoid stepping out for food and go for room service or online food delivery.
- Extension in the period of stay is not allowed without seeking permission from the concerned authorities
- If you start showing symptoms such as sore throat, fever, cough, diarrhoea or breathlessness, you can contact DISHA Helpline, that is 1056.
- If you test positive within 14 days of your return, the same has to be informed to the control room.
- If one does violate any of these rules, be/she is to undergo a fourteen day institutional or even paid quarantine.