Maui is the dream wedding destination for calm beach weddings with beautiful churches, sceneries, and experienced event management companies to make your wedding day memorable. There are various options to choose from when tying the knot ranging from classic churches to beachside wedding venues. With a diverse variety of locations, a wedding in Maui is known as the best beachside wedding destination in Hawaii.
Here Are Our Favourite Venues for a Wedding in Maui:
1. Four Seasons Resort Maui at WaileaWith authentic beachfront venues and intimate settings standing up to your needs and expectations, the Four Seasons Resort is the best venue for a wedding in Maui. You can handover all your wedding requirements to the experienced event management team that will take care of everything you expect on your day. The "Plumeria Garden" is the best spot in the resort for your wedding, with the scenic beauty of the ocean and the mountain view complimenting your special day.
Address: 3900 Wailea Alanui Dr, Kihei, HI 96753, United States
Cost: Approx. USD 8,500 - 17,000 + tax
2. Merriman’s KapaluaMerriman’s Kapalua offers one of the best destinations for a wedding in Maui. It is the best place to tie the knot with beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean and the West Maui mountains that enhance the beauty. The wedding can accommodate a range of 2 to 200 guests with the best hospitality in Maui. The venue also provides the best event team to plan your wedding according to your imagination with ease.
Address: One Bay Club Pl, Lahaina, HI 96761, United States
Cost: Approx. USD 700 to USD 3,500
3. Sugar Beach EventsSugar Beach Events offers the best wedding planners and wedding destination in Maui to celebrate your wedding day in luxury. The intimate indoor wedding venue includes the ballroom, bride and groom dressing areas, indoor kitchen, and the best decorations for your day. You can also choose an outdoor-themed wedding with a beautiful view of the waterfront and floral selections. Just relax for your big day by picking up the best wedding packages for your perfectly planned wedding in Maui.
Address: 85 North Kihei Road · Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753
Cost: Approx. USD 5,750 to USD 6,900
4. Cliff House at KapaluaCliff House at Kapalua is one of the best waterfront venue weddings in Maui at affordable rates. The property from 1940 is a two-level open floor space with a beautiful sunset view of the Pacific Ocean and direct access to the ocean. Reading your vows with the beautiful site of Kapalua Bay is the best thing to make your day memorable. If you want to have a private wedding in Maui with about 40 guests, this is for sure the best wedding venue for you.
Address: 1 Bay Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761
Cost: Approx. USD 3000
5. Andaz Maui at Wailea ResortLocated at Wailea, Andaz is one of the best luxurious beachside wedding destinations in Maui. With a wide selection of four different venues at the resort, you can also expect the best event management team to work on your dream wedding plans. The resort has the best indoor and outdoor venue with a beautiful view of the ocean and the West Maui mountains. From budget weddings to a luxurious beachfront wedding, the resort has everything covered for your day.
Address: 3550 Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, Hawaii, United States, 96753
Cost: Approx. USD 9,500 to USD 13,500 + tax
6. Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria ResortIf you are looking for a traditional Christian wedding venue in Maui with a modern touch, Grand Wailea is the one for your big day. The resort has three unique private spots like Seaside Chapel, Molokini Bluff, and the sands of Wailea Beach to choose from as your wedding plan and venue. With a breath-taking view of the ocean and palm trees and rooted Hawaiian culture, you can trust the resort for the best wedding plans in Maui.
Address: 3850 Wailea Alanui Dr., Wailea, HI 96753
Cost: Approx. USD 6,000 to USD 16,000
7. Pride of Maui Wedding CruisesPride of Maui Wedding Cruises are the best cruise wedding venue in Maui, with an authentic floral touch to a beautiful venue. During the ceremony, it is common to spot whales and many other aquatic creatures showing their presence. The company also provides expert wedding planners to convert the yacht to your decor expectations. With a view of the mountains and sailing in the beautiful sea, you are at the best place for a Hawaiian-themed wedding in Maui.
Address: 101 Maalaea Harbor, Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
Cost: Approx. USD 4,000 to USD 4,500
8. Olowalu Plantation HouseOlowalu Plantation House is one of the famous wedding destinations in Maui for its oceanfront lawn. The vintage property has the most beautiful ocean view with a Hawaiian theme touch. You can even prepare for a scenic photoshoot through a private jetty provided with the property itself. The privately-owned space also offers many other facilities like wedding photography, Bridal suite, minister, event coordinators, and much more to a successful and smooth wedding in Maui.
Address: 810 Olowalu Village Road, Lahaina HI 96761
Cost: Approx. USD 6850 + tax
9. Haiku MillThe old European architectural abandoned Haiku Mill is now one of the unique wedding venues in Maui. Ranked in the " Top 25 wedding venues in the world “, the mill offers a beautiful tropical garden-themed wedding. You can rely on professional wedding planners to convert this historical place to the wedding venue of your expectation with customized affordable packages. The beautiful space is also available in slots with your preferred selections and packages for your wedding.
Address: 250 Haiku Rd, Haiku, HI USA 96708Have we missed any other popular wedding destinations in Maui? Let us know in the comments.