After enjoying London from the ground level, it's time to head up and look at the city from above and.
There are many places in London where you can enjoy the stunning panoramic view of London. Especially in the summer. When the daylight increases.
Here are a couple of viewpoints from where you can enjoy the beautiful landscapes of London.
1. Big BenThe most popular place in Westminster, Big Ben tops the list in the countdown of best viewpoints. It is recognized all over the world as the symbol of London.
Only the residents of the UK are allowed to climb up Big Ben, but if you have contacts you can arrange a visit to the top of Big Ben. The panoramic view from the top is worth every bit of hustle.
Address: Westminster, London, England
2. The ShardThe Shard also knew as the London Bridge Tower is a 95 storied skyscraper located at the heart of London. This tallest structure will make your visit to London remarkable for sure. The best time to visit this place is during the sunset. In addition, you can take the privilege to check out their VR experience.
And The Shard also offers a stellar panoramic view of London. You can buy a ticket and head up to The Shard and enjoy the stunning 360° view of London.
Address: 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG
3. The London EyeThe London Eye is also known as The Millenium Wheel is one and only observatory hills in the South bank of Tames.
The London Eye is the tallest cantilever observatory hill in the United Kingdom and it’s the most popular tourist destination in London.
You can get the best view from the London Eye for Westminster and St. Paul’s area. Just grab a spot near the window and you can enjoy the stunning view of London from every angle
Address: Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB
4. Vertigo 42 (London)Located at the top floor of Tower 42, Vertigo 42 is the highest champagne bar in London. It’s also a premium restaurant. No spontaneous visits are allowed. You have to reserve your spot beforehand.
The place is worth the price because you can enjoy the amazing view of London from here while chilling on a sofa.
A glass table lines the three of the four sides of the building so that visitors can enjoy the view from the chairs. The place also has a good selection of high-end champagne cocktails to choose from.
Address: Tower 42, 25 Old Broad St, London EC2N 1HQ EC2N 1HQ London
Price: €15 per head (Approximately)
5. Duck and WaffleLocated on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate, Duck & Waffle are a 24/7 high-rise destination restaurant and cocktail bar.
The place offers a unique blend of a breathtaking view of London and a friendly exotic dining experience.
At Duck & Waffle, sit beside a window. From here you can enjoy the most stunning views of the city. If you come here at the time of sunrise or sunset, the views here becomes an otherworldly experience.
It’s a pricey restaurant but the cocktail bar and cool destination are definitely worth the visit.
Address: 110 Bishopsgate, EC2N 4AY
6. Primrose HillClimb to the top of Primrose Hill to enjoy the view of London Skyline. This hill is a popular place to enjoy splendid views of London.
The best part about this place is you can walk around the sumptuous surroundings, dreamy streets, and buildings. In addition, you can have the privilege of visiting the Hill market. The Primrose market is the ultimate destination for tourists and locals.
Once you climb the hill you’ll experience a picturesque view for sure. Just remember if you are planning to visit Primrose Hill at night don’t forget to bring a blanket with you, as this place gets very cold at night.
Address: Primrose Hill Rd, Primrose Hill, London NW1 4NR, United Kingdom
Price: € Free
7. Hot TugView from the top is a great feeling, we admit it! But have you tried admiring a place from the river? If your answer is negative, then visit HotTug for some memorable experience.
HotTug offers a crazy hot tub ride with your friends and family and floats with the stream. All you have to do is get on the ferry or boat to take a tour around the whole city.
This unique floating ferry ride will make you lost in the beauty of the city.
Address: 16-35 Graham St, N1 8JX, hottuguk.com
8. St Paul CathedralIf you have fear of heights we will recommend you to cross St Paul Cathedral off from your list. This eight-story office and shopping complex in London will take your breath away.
With Madison restaurant at the top, you’ll get plenty of drinking and eating options, while relishing the beauty of the city. Even the view from the elevator is amazing. You won’t be able to control yourself from riding the elevator more than once.
Address: St. Paul’s Churchyard, EC4M 8AD
Price: € 18
9. Emirates Air LineAppreciate the beauty of the Thames with Emirates Cable car. You can be a part of the mesmerizing sunset while flying across the Thames river. The cable car created a bridge between the North Greenwich Peninsula and Royal Victoria stations.
This place is absolutely one of the best viewpoints in London. After 7 pm you can enjoy the perks of video and music in the cabins. However, using the
Oyster or Visitor Oyster card you can witness the city to come alive at a reasonable price.
Address: 27 Western Gateway, Royal Docks, London E16 1FA, United Kingdom
Price: € 8.40
10. The Bussey BuildingNothing can beat the essence of outdoor movies with a 360° view from the top! And the Bussey Building in London offers you the amazing experience of outdoor movies, bar, and mind-blowing view.
If you are a movie-lover then this place must be in your bucket list. This is a great opportunity
Address: 133 Rye Ln, Peckham, SE15 4SL
11. Sushi SambaJust like Duck & waffles, Sushi Samba also offers a great view from the top. You can enjoy their food and the breathtaking view of the city at the same time. Their food price is also very much affordable.
This rooftop restaurant is located on the 39th floor, Heron Tower. The floor-to-ceiling windows will give you a magical experience while fisting on delicious sushi. Daytime or sunset a day in this outdoor restaurant is worth the experience.
From Japan to Brazil their culinary creativity is remarkable to make your visit in London worthwhile.
Address: HERON TOWER, 110 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AY
12. ArcelorMittal OrbitIf you are addicted to thrill and adventure then we won’t stop you from visiting this amazing place called ArcelorMittal Orbit. This mind-boggling sculpture with 178m height has a spiral slide to give you a dramatic adventure.
Climb to the top of the orbit, enjoy the view and slide back to the earth with some style! The availability of bars and kitchens will satisfy your appetite too.
But if you have claustrophobia we recommend you to avoid the slide, as they are completely confined.
Address: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 3 Thornton Street, London E20 2ST
Price: € 44.80
13. Sky GardenSky garden widely known as Walkie-Talkie is a grand public space that offers a splendid 360° view of the entire city.
The open-air terrace is the best place to watch the magnificent view of the city. In fact, you don’t have to waste a penny to enjoy the view, the entry is absolutely free. But don’t forget to book your ticket in advance.
Address: 20 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BY
Price: Free of Cost
14. The AviaryJust like Sushi Samba and Duck and Waffles The Aviary also deserves to be on this list. This sky-high restaurant will surely make your jaw-drop with some savory menus and elegant landscapes.
If you are visiting London in winter times make sure to dine at their igloos at the top of the restaurant. Aviary’s seasonal menus and admirable views are the main attraction
Address: Royal London House, 10th Floor Montcalm, 22-25 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1DX, United Kingdom
Price: https://aviarylondon.com/ (Official Website)