Here we have an extensive list of souvenirs from London:
1. Miniature LandmarksSome icons are unique to London and the best part is that you will find their miniatures in almost every souvenir shop around the tourist destinations. You will find mini versions of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the London eye, the red London bus, the red telephone booth, the black taxi, and much more. These landmarks are also found in picture postcards, biscuit tins, piggy banks, and even home décor pieces.
Where to Buy: All souvenir shops around the tourist places
2. SweetsLondon is home to a variety of gourmet chocolates, candies, gummies, authentic boiled sweets, and sugary treats. Some sweets are unique to certain shops and cannot be found anywhere else. The city is also famous for luxury biscuits that would simply melt in your mouth. When in London, be sure to check out the quaint bakeries and tea rooms around Portobello Road Market.
Where to Buy: Choccywoccydoodah in Covent Garden, Akesson’s in Notting Hill, Harrods
3. Harry Potter Goodies
Where to Buy: Platform 9 3/4, a shop at King’s Cross
Did you know that London’s oldest perfume retailer Floris supplies to the British Royal Family? London is home to signature perfumes and most of their stores are more than a hundred years old. Whether you are a perfume connoisseur or not, the authentic perfume shops in London are worth a try because the varieties are endless.
Where to Buy: Floris at Jermyn Street, Geo F. Trumper at Curzon Street, Harrods
5. Football GoodiesFootball is one of the most loved games in London and there are dedicated pubs where people can watch the game live. Football fans can go to any level to show their fandom. So if you too are an Arsenal or Chelsea fan, you can find flagship stores to buy their merchandise. You can also find various other sports stores in London selling football memorabilia.
Where to Buy: The Arsenal Store at Finsbury Park, Chelsea FC Megastore at Fulham, Lillywhites at Regent Street St James’s
Where to Buy: Twinings at the Strand, The Tea House in Covent Garden, Fortnum & Mason at Piccadilly
7. London Dry Gin
Popular Flavours: Beefeater, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray
Where to Buy: Various liquor shops in the city
8. BooksFor all the bookworms out there, London is a city where you can find all kinds of rare, antiquarian, and first edition books. Other than that, the city is blessed with some amazing bookstores where you can find books of all genres and for all age groups.
Where to Buy: Peter Harrington at Dover Street, Foyles at Charring Cross Road, Hatchards at Piccadilly
9. Skincare ProductsIf you wish to buy skincare and makeup products then, some brands to choose from are The Rose Tree, FOM London Skincare, Neal's Yard Remedies, and Bee Good.
Where to Buy: Charlotte Tilbury at Covent Garden, Marks & Spencer
10. Kitchenware and Home Décor ItemsYou’ll also find some boutique stores in London where you can find unique kitchenware, tableware, crockery, cutlery, home décor items. They make really good gifts.
Where to Buy: Zara Home, Hampstead Antique & Craft Emporium at Heath Street, Graham & Green at Regent’s Park Road
11. ToysHamleys, one of the oldest and the largest toy retailers is headquartered in London. You’ll find plushies dressed as London Guards and Police at the stores. Other than that, London has the largest Disney store in Europe and the largest LEGO store in the world.
Where to Buy: Hamleys at Regent Street, The Disney Store at Oxford Street, Benjamin Pollock's Toyshop at Covent Garden, LEGO store at Leicester Square
Where to Buy: Oxford Street for luxury brands, Notting Hill for street fashion, Camden for vintage and alternative fashion, Primark for cheap fashion
13. Holiday Treats and Festive Décor
Where to Buy: Harrods, Christmas Markets at Hyde Park and Notting Hill
When in London, one might feel like buying everything. But since, that’s not feasible, we hope this list helps you choose what to buy in London.