London is renowned for its vibrant nightlife and buzzing club scene, with a diverse range of venues to suit all tastes and preferences. From underground warehouses and intimate bars to world-famous superclubs, there's something for everyone in this dynamic city. Whether you're looking to dance the night away to the latest beats or enjoy a sophisticated cocktail in a stylish setting, London's clubs offer an unforgettable experience. So grab your dancing shoes and get ready to discover the best of London's nightlife.
1. Ronnie Scott'sRonnie Scott’s is a quintessential jazz club which is reckoned as a legendary music venue in London and is popular for its intimate and welcoming ambience, with its warm lighting and decor that pays homage to the jazz age. Sporting a cosy, speakeasy-esque atmosphere, it is perfect for enjoying great music. They offer a range of dishes inspired by classic American and British cuisine, from New York-style burgers, seafood platters, as well as decadent desserts. In addition to music and food, you can pick your poison from their well-stocked bar. Do try out the club’s signature cocktail, Espresso Martini!
Location: 47 Frith St, London W1D 4HT, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Monday- Tuesday: 5:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Wednesday-Saturday: 5:30 PM - 3:00 AM
Sunday:12:00 PM - 4:00 PM, 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Phone: +44 20 7439 0747
2. 100 ClubThe 100 Club is a historic music venue, and it has been the hub of the city’s live music scene for over 75 years. Its relatively small capacity gives it a cosy ambience and the venue is known for its low stage and close proximity to the audience, which creates a more immersive experience for live music fans. The decor reflects its long history, with walls freckled with vintage posters and memorabilia. They have a limited food menu but the options are well-suited for a night out as a music scene. The 100 Club hosts a wide range of performers, including jazz, blues, and rock. You can even stop by to catch the occasional stand-up comedy night!
Location: Century House, 100 Oxford St, London W1D 1LL, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Monday- Sunday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM
3. The Book ClubThe Book Club is one of the most-visited hubs for clubbing in the East End of London. Their specialty is their Thursday night underground session. In addition to their handcrafted cocktail menu, they host creative events, guest talks, cultural workshops, and musical shows. If you’re on the lookout for a midweek drink, this venue should definitely be on your travel list. However, what truly sets them apart are their Saturday bottomless brunches which you can enjoy with the accompaniment of drag artist serenades, fun games, and quirky surprises.
Location:100-106 Leonard St, London EC2A 4RH, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday: 5:00 PM - 12 PM
Thursday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Friday: 4:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Saturday: 12:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Phone: +44 20 7684 8618
4. Commercial TavernWith exposed brick walls and retro decor, the Commercial Tavern sports a vintage look that is perfect for enjoying drinks and food with friends or colleagues. Head on upstairs to their first-floor bar to enjoy a refreshing cocktail while over the busy avenues of Spitalfields. The club hosts occasional live music events, comedy shows, and other performances. The Saturday night live DJ sessions in the main bar are one of their specialities.
Location:142 Commercial St, London E1 6NU, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Monday- Saturday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Phone: +44 20 3137 9563
5. Jazz CafeA popular den for music, Jazz cafe is a restaurant in the Camden neighbourhood of London. Primarily a music venue, they have a wide range of live performances featuring both established and up-and-coming artists. They also host club nights and DJ events which you can enjoy while indulging in their global cuisine. They also house a good selection of vegetarian and vegan options, as well as gluten-free and dairy-free options. In addition to music events, the Jazz Cafe also hosts comedy shows, spoken word performances, and other art and cultural events.
Location: 5 Parkway, London NW1 7PG, United Kingdom
Live shows: Monday - Sunday: 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Club nights: Friday - Saturday: 10:30 PM - 3:00 AM
Contact: [email protected]
6. Flight Club ShoreditchFlight Club Shoreditch is a busy and lively venue, with crowds ranging from locals to tourists. Explore their wide range of interactive darts games that combine traditional pub games with modern technology. This socially active venue hosts a variety of events and activities, ranging from happy hour, themed parties to DJ nights. You can enjoy this event while relishing in their classic pub dishes and curated cocktails. Whether you’re a seasoned darts player or just someone looking to try their luck in this fun activity, Flight Club Shoreditch promises to offer a unique and enjoyable experience.
Location:2A Worship St, London EC2A 2AH, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Monday- Wednesday, Sunday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Thursday: 11:30 AM - 12:30 AM
Friday: 11:30 AM - 1:00 AM
Saturday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Phone: +44 20 3019 3093
7. Cinnamon ClubHoused in the Old Westminster Library, which has been restored to its former glory, the Cinnamon Club has a grand, yet intimate setting with its high ceilings, chandeliers, and beautiful decor. Their menu focuses on redefining Indian cuisine and merge it with western fine dining. Their nine-course menu takes guests through a savoury journey of the senses from the Kokum Berry Salad to the Lamb Shank Rogan Josh. The food is complemented by their meticulously selected wines and spiced cocktails such as Cinnamon Bellini and Masala Martini. The venue is a great choice for special occasions as well, with private dining rooms available for groups. They also offer a tasting menu and a pre-theatre menu for guests who are heading to the nearby theatre district.
Location:The Old Westminster Library, Great Smith St, London SW1P 3BU, United Kingdom
Lunch: Monday-Saturday: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Dinner: Monday-Saturday: 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Phone: +44 20 7222 2555
8. The Loop BarThe Loop Bar is a party playground offering something for everyone. Dance your night away in their lively atmosphere. You can even drop by on a Saturday for a gala time when they host Carwash vs Boom. Boom knows all the best RnB, commercial, and Hip-Hop hits, while Carwash reigns the basement dance floor with his retro playlist. Apart from being one of the best places for party-goers, this venue also caters to after-work drinks. Their contemporary decor, with neon signs and graffiti art really suits every vibe that you bring. Moreover, they serve a wide range of food and their drinks menu is to die for! Do take advantage of their Happy Hour, which brags a 50% off deal!
Location:19 Dering St, London W1S 1AH, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Thursday-Friday: 4:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Saturday: 12:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Happy Hour: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Phone: +44 20 7493 1003
9. Flight Club BloomsburyTaking after its sister in Shoreditch, Flight Club Bloomsbury has been revamping darts for the new generation with its plethora of dart games that you can play with friends or other guests. The venue has multiple dartboards and fast-paced games to keep you hooked. The venue boasts its Victorian heritage with stunning portraits, murals lining the walls and an unique carousel bar. You can even indulge in their pizza paddles and signature slushie cocktails! With great drinks, delicious food, and fun games, it's a great place to unwind and enjoy a night of socialising and entertainment.
Location:55 New Oxford St, London WC1A 1BS, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Monday- Wednesday: 12:00 PM -12:00 AM
Thursday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Friday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AM
Saturday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Sunday:11:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Phone: +44 20 3019 3093
10. Cahoots LondonCahoots is a popular 1940s-themed bar, located in the heart of London. A recreation of a vintage London Underground carriage, the ambience will transport you back in time with its vintage decor and the staff dressed in period attire. This speakeasy-esque location offers an immersive experience for those looking for a night out with friends or a romantic evening with a date. You can try out their ingenious cocktail collection while you relax in a vintage tube carriage. Be sure to try out their signature blend, Cahooch. If this hasn’t piqued your interest yet, you can even enjoy vintage DJs and live music while you select from their menu of “post-war rationed” snacks.
Location:13 Kingly Ct, Carnaby, London W1B 5PW, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Monday-Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Wednesday-Thursday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Friday-Saturday: 1:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Sunday: 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Phone: +44 20 7352 6200
11. Printworks LondonPrintworks London is a unique and versatile event space located in the former printing press of the Metro and Evening Standard newspapers in East London. It hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including music concerts, club nights, festivals, and exhibitions. There are several food options available at Printworks London, including street food vendors and a sit-down restaurant. The street food vendors offer a range of cuisines, from burgers and pizzas to Asian and Middle Eastern dishes. The restaurant, called The Press Halls, serves British cuisine and has a stylish, industrial decor that fits with the venue's aesthetic. Overall, Printworks London is a must-visit destination for anyone interested in music, culture, and nightlife. With its unique setting, excellent sound and lighting systems, and diverse food options, it's an experience that's not to be missed.
Location: Surrey Quays Rd, London SE16 7PJ, United Kingdom
Opening Hours:Set times are displayed on social media on the day of the show.
Phone: +44 20 8498 4934
12. The Piano Works FarringdonPiano Works Farringdon is known for its singalong atmosphere, where the audience can request their favourite songs and sing along with the musicians. Enjoy live music performances by talented musicians playing all kinds of music genres such as pop, rock, soul, and more. Dance the night away in this Victorian themed warehouse with a crowd always down to party! The venue also offers a variety of food options, ranging from bar bites to full meals. If you’re planning to head there with a gang of friends, they also offer a selection of sharing plates, such as nachos, charcuterie boards, and sliders!
Location: 113, Corner of, 117 Farringdon Rd, Ray St, London EC1R 3BX, United Kingdom
Opening Hours:Tuesday-Thursday: 5:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Friday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Saturday: 11:30 PM - 2:00 AM
Phone: +44 20 7278 1966
13. FabricGrab your dancing shoes and groove along to the electronic dance music from some of the world’s top DJs at Fabric. The venue showcases undiscovered DJ talents, EDM legends, and live acts. They bring you a wide selection of disco, techno, and electro music keeping the night rolling! Their on-site kitchen offers everything you could crave to keep dancing away all night. The club’s industrial design, top-notch sound system, and delectable food options make it a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. It’s worth noting that the venue is strictly an over-19s club, and ID checks are carried out on entry.
Location:77A Charterhouse St, London EC1M 6HJ, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Friday: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Saturday: 11:00 PM - 8:00 AM
Sunday: 11:00 PM - 5:30 AM
Phone: +44 20 7336 8898
14. Colour FactoryColour Factory London is a unique, interactive art exhibit that explores colour and creativity. It is a multifaceted venue, with a nightclub, live music venue, food court, and events space rolled into one. Explore the various installations, each designed to showcase a different colour or aspect of colour. Take part in interactive exhibits such as the giant ball pit and the confetti room, or click Instagram-worthy pictures in the whimsical spaces sprinkled throughout the venue. It offers an immersive experience which is a great option for visitors of all ages. The venue also has an on-site cafe that serves a wide range of baked goods and beverages. If you are planning a cutesy day-out with friends, family, or your significant other, this is the place to go to!
Location:8 Queen's Yard, London E9 5EN, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Monday-Thursday, Sunday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Friday-Saturday:12:00 PM - 4:00 AM
Phone: +44 20 8124 6118
15. The Pickle FactoryNestled in a discrete industrial pocket of east London is the Pickle Factory, an intimate club focused on hosting new talent and established artists alike. Head there and attend a live music performance or dance to a range of music genres, including techno, house, and disco. The venue features a simple and minimalist design that hosts the occasional pop-up food stall or food truck, thus offering a variety of street food foods. There are also many restaurants and bars in the surrounding area, making it easy to grab a bite to eat before or after visiting the club. Overall, The Pickle Factory is a great choice for anyone looking for an intimate and lively music venue. Note that it is strictly an over-18s venue, and ID checks are carried out on entry.
Location:13-14 The Oval, Cambridge Heath, London E2 9DU, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Friday-Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 AM
Sunday: 9:00 AM- 11:30 PM
Phone: +44 20 7183 4422
16. RumbaRumba is a Latin-themed nightclub and bar located in the heart of London's West End that guarantees a gala time to anyone who chooses to walk through their doors. If you’re looking to explore salsa, bachata, and reggaeton, this is the place to go to. The club features a large dance floor, a bar area, and a VIP lounge for those looking for a more exclusive experience. Rumba has an on-site kitchen serving a range of Latin American and Caribbean-inspired dishes. They also have a range of cocktails, beer, and wine to complement your meal. The club's Latin-inspired design, energetic atmosphere, and excellent food options make it a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. The on-site dance lessons and workshops also make it a great choice for anyone looking to learn more about Latin dance and culture. Rumba is strictly an over-18s venue, and ID checks are carried out upon entry.
Location: 36 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 7EP, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Monday-Sunday: 7:30 PM - 3:00 AM
Phone: +44 20 7287 6933
17. Dalston SuperstoreDalston Superstore is London’s quintessential queer venue. It has a triumphant queer club, cafe, community space, cabaret area, and gallery all rolled into one. The venue is equally inclined to music as it is to drag races and performances. They play host to big names in music like The Blessed Madonna and Honey Dijon. Their signature event is their Drag Brunch which happens every weekend and is a popularly sought-after hangover cure. Dalston Superstore has a fun and lively atmosphere, with unique and eclectic decor that mixes retro and modern elements.
Location:117 Kingsland High St, London E8 2PB, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Monday-Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Wednesday:4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Thursday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Friday-Saturday: 12:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Phone: +44 20 7254 2273
18. Ministry of SoundAfter opening its doors in 1991, Ministry of Sound has only grown in popularity and is now known to house some of the world’s best music. The club has four main rooms, 103, The Box, Baby Box, and The Loft, each with its own unique ambience and music genre. Upon entering, 103 is the first room you’ll encounter and it is here that you’ll be met with up-and-coming artists shooting for the big leagues. After this, you can find the epitome of sound in The Box and it is an experience of a lifetime. If you’re looking for a more intimate setting, Baby Box is the place for you whereas The Loft is the room for all the ears that want to experience upcoming record labels.
Location:Ministry Of Sounds., 103 Gaunt St, London SE1 6DP, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Friday-Saturday:11:00 PM - 6:00 AM (Last entry at 4:00 AM)
Phone: +44 20 7740 8600
19. Egg London NightclubSprawled out over three floors, Egg London is one of London’s largest open-air terraces. The basement houses a dancefloor for all the party-goers. The first floor houses a restaurant, which serves a variety of cuisine, including Asian fusion dishes, sharing platters, and burgers. The club also has a pizza bar located on the ground floor, which serves freshly made pizzas and other snacks. The rooftop terrace and garden area offer stunning views of the London skyline and are perfect for a friendly brunch or a romantic evening! Friday nights showcase new talents and emerging DJs while Saturdays are more about international musical sensations. Whatever your music taste, this venue caters to it all and guarantees a great time! Egg London is also equipped to host a variety of events, from art exhibits to wedding receptions!
Location:5-13 Vale Royal, London N7 9AP, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Tuesday:10:00 PM - 5:00 AM (Last entry at 4:00 AM)
Friday: 11:00 PM - 6:00 AM(Last entry at 5:00 AM)
Saturday:11:00 PM - 7:00 AM (Last entry at 6:00 AM)
Last entry times may change.
Phone: +44 20 7871 7111
20. Zoo Bar & ClubSporting a retro-eclectic decor, Zoo Bar and Club is one of London’s most visited bars. With 2 floors, 3 rooms and 4 bars, it promises a great night for all. The dance floor welcomes everyone with music ranging from chart hits to classic party anthems. The party goes on till the wee hours of dawn with disco divas and a wide range of cocktails. If you’re looking for a chic night of partying, Zoo Bar and Club has got you covered!
Location:13-17 Bear St, London WC2H 7AQ, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Monday-Thursday, Sunday: 4:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Friday-Saturday: 2:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Phone: +44 20 3325 9739
21. Trapeze BarTrapeze Bar has 3 floors and unlimited fun. It has an in-house fun house where you can take a deep dive into nostalgia. They have a dance floor, a DJ booth, 5 signature carousel booths and a projector screen area, all in all, it is perfect for all moods. To add to the fun fair theme, they also house popcorn machines that you can scavenge while you enjoy their trapeze performances. The illustrious Trapeze Bar Ringmaster will take you on a wild ride with a blend of contortion, hula hoops, fire breathers, and more! You can even try your hand at a bit of good old-fashioned competitive drinking and beer pong!
Location:89 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3HX, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: Wednesday-Thursday:5:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Friday-Saturday:5:00 PM - 3:30 AM
Sunday:7:00 PM - 2:30 AM
Phone: +44 20 7739 6747
22. Queen of HoxtonQueen of Hoxton is a popular bar and music venue located in the trendy Shoreditch neighbourhood of London. The venue has a fun and relaxed atmosphere, with a mix of locals and tourists enjoying the music and drinks. The decor is eclectic, with different themes on each floor, including a Moroccan-themed rooftop terrace with a retractable roof, a basement club with neon lights, and a ground-floor bar with vintage decor. Their latest winter rooftop, Queen of the Slopes, is the perfect Apres-Ski experience. If you’re looking to party the night away, they have 2 live and DJ rooms which cater to all your party needs. Their Saturday Drag and Waffle Bottomless Brunch offers pop playlists, bingo games and exciting surprises. Be it an aesthetic brunch, a happening party or a love-filled brunch, Queen of Hoxton has got you covered!
Location: 1 Curtain Rd, London EC2A 3JX, United Kingdom
Indoor Venue: Thursday-Saturday:4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Rooftop (weather dependent):Thursday-Friday:4:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Saturday-Sunday:2:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Phone: +44 20 7422 0958
23. HeavenHeaven is known as the Gay superclub and is a major hub for London’s LGBTQ+ scene. Their signature event is G-A-Y, which has been going strong for over 4 decades. Straight or gay, this club screams inclusivity. Popcorn Mondays feature some of the best DJ and RnB performances while weekends are more inclined to a proper clubbing experience. Heaven features an eclectic music taste. Spread over 2 storeys, each room presents a unique feast for the ears. Remember to dress to the nines and dip your toes on a memorable night!
Location:The Arches, Villiers Street, London WC2N 6NG England
Opening Hours:Monday:11:00 PM - 5:00 AM
Friday:11:00 PM - 4:00 AM
Saturday:10:30 PM - 5:00 AM
Sunday:9:00 PM - 5:00 AM
Phone: +44 20 7930 2020
24. XOYOXOYO delivers an unparalleled party playlist, from a line-up of global names to some up-and-coming trailblazers. The different rooms within XOYO each have their own unique vibe, ranging from intimate and cosy to lively and buzzing. DJ Pleasurehood reigns the dance floor every Saturday and nudges the party from happening to euphoric. Overall, XOYO London is a must-visit destination for music lovers and partygoers, with a fantastic atmosphere and a great selection of drinks and snacks.
Location:32-37 Cowper St, London EC2A 4AP, United KingdomWhether you’re planning a night of lively partying, a casual drink, a night out with friends, or a romantic dinner with your partner, this list has got your back! Choose from one of these London clubs and you're sure to have an unforgettable evenining!
Opening Hours: Friday-Saturday:10:00 PM onwards (check the listing page for definitive timings of all events).
Phone: +44 20 7608 2878