1. Borough MarketIt is also known as Southwark and is one of the oldest markets around the globe. It is most famous among all the street food markets in London. Borough market resides south of the London bridge.
The famous cheese items, chocolates, and a variety of fruits are available in this market.
Opening time: Monday to Saturday (closed on Sunday)
Location: 8 Southwark St, London SE1 1TL, United Kingdom
Contact: +44 20 7407 1002
2. Camden MarketThis place is known for being the home of several aspiring musicians, including Amy Winehouse. The skilled cook prepares delicious food items in the street food style in front of you. You can reward yourself with a tasty treat of Camden's food market. There are many reasons to visit the Camden market, like for vintage clothes too.
LOCATION: Camden Lock Pl, Camden Town, London NW1 8AF, United Kingdom
CONTACT NUMBER: +44 20 7485 5511
3. Leather Lane MarketThey offer a variety of delicious food. Meals are ready to satisfy your appetite. It was once known for clothes and footwear. The historic market in Holborn that transformed into a food street market. Historically it was a classic bric-a-brac market, still selling a bit of fruit, fresh flowers to fantastic coffee.
LOCATION: Leather Ln, Holborn, London EC1N 7TJ, United Kingdom
4. Jake's Vegan SteaksThey provide handmade steaks specializing in serving up Philadelphia style cheesesteaks. Delicious cheesesteaks with smokey caramelized onions, roasted peppers, sriracha mayo, and mustard on hot dog rolls are famous food.
LOCATION: 102 Holloway Rd, Highbury East, London N5 1XH, United Kingdom
5. LOVELY BUNCH OF COCONUTS''Lovely bunch of coconuts'' is the Mauritian-inspired street food. They are experts in making BBQ meats and biryanis. They serve veg biryani flavoured with lemon and coconut milk. They add chutneys, grated coconuts, chilli flakes, and crispy onion. Chargrilled Mauritian roti is another luscious item of this food centre.
LOCATION: Kerb Food Ltd., Clere House, 3 Chapel Place, London, EC2A 3DQ, United Kingdom
6. LUARDOSIt's Mexican street food, available in the street of London. Every morning, they serve their food from the van. They use the high-quality raw material to prepare their supplements. They specialize in making quality foods like burritos, tacos, quesadillas, tortas & a whole host of canapes. You should not miss the chipotle beef burrito-famous item.
LOCATION: Whitecross St, EC1Y 8JL London, United Kingdom
7. EAT CHAYThey use the new ingredients to re-create the tasty dishes, without the unnecessary use of animal products, They serve the vegan food with the spicy east Asian flavours. All their veggies and sauce are fresh and homemade, which adds a vegan twist. Lots of items like bibimbap, noodle salad, steam bao buns are famous among visitors. Soya chicken noodle with vegan fish sauce is the favourite food among visitors.
LOCATION: Unit 48, Boxpark Shoreditch, 2-10 Bethnal Green Rd, London, London E1 6GY, United Kingdom
CONTACT NUMBER: +44 7834 341029
8. MOTHER FLIPPERThey offer a variety of burgers like mother flipper cheeseburger, candy bacon flipper, chilli flipper, veggie flipper, bacon swiss, etc. Along with this, they also serve breakfast muffin flavoured with a sausage patty, tasty American cheese, butter, toasted muffin, etc. Its line-up also includes Korean fried chicken wings,
Must try: The Dirty Barbie
LOCATION: Brockley Market, Lewisham Way, London SE4 1UT, United Kingdom
CONTACT NO. : +44 7903 661071
9. NONNA TONDANonna Tonda serves traditional Italian handmade pasta. Fresh pasta dishes like Pappardelle with Longhorn shin ragu, conchigliette with romanesco broccoli, and butternut squash ravioli with sage butter will feature with Italian starters such as chargrilled aubergines, Panzanella, etc. Deserts are also available, such as creme fraiche, and pistachios will add authentic flavour to your meal.
LOCATION: Market Halls Victoria, 191 Victoria St, SW1E 5NE, United Kingdom
CONTACT: [email protected]
10. THE PATATEThey are serving beef bourguignon buns, which is the main attraction. They also serve French Poutine - grilled beef Bourguignon and jus, French fries Maison, the Patate Toastie, in a toasted brioche bun, the Veggie Burger - grilled mushrooms, (goat cheese), and honey in a brioche bun.
LOCATION: 323 Kentish Town Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 2TJ, United Kingdom
CONTACT NO. : +44 7831 266621
11. KOTHU KOTHUThey are serving Sri-Lankan food at Boxpark, Croydon. This place specializes in signature dishes, including vegetarian dishes. Food is decent and available at affordable prices. The word ''Kothu Kothu'' means ''Chop Chop'', which is Sri-Lankan street food. It is tasty enough to drive your hunger. Based on the visitor reviews, Mutton Kothu Roti is the mouth-watering food item at Kothu Kothu.
LOCATION: Arch 11, 4 Deptford Market Yard, Deptford, London SE8 4BX, United Kingdom
12. SPIT AND ROASTSpit and roast are famous for buttermilk fried chicken and chicken wings. One must try slaw and Korean hot sauce, which are the best food at spit and roast. Many food lovers suggest Tasty deep-fried disco fries smothered in gravy with toppings of cheddar and mozzarella. They also provide catering facilities for any functions.
LOCATION: Lewisham College Car Park, Lewisham Way, Lewisham, London
CONTACT: +44 20 7610 5588
13. LAFFAThey serve the taste of Easter Meditteranean food. With salads, herbs, and homemade sauce, they serve vegetables and seafood. Toasted flatbreads are used to fill these veggies stuff with a spicy seasoning. On the visit, one must try Jerusalem spiced chicken wrap, which is the tasty food of Laffa.
LOCATION: FLAT IRON SQUARE, 64 Union St, London SE1 1TD, United Kingdom
14. KOLKATIThis food store provides Indian style- Kolkati food. They deliver the ultimate flavour of satisfaction with their sweet and sour taste of food. Homemade curry adds the taste to the paratha-crisped in ghee and an egg. Paneer Kati roll is their best food when served with tamarind and date ketchup.
LOCATION: Kolkati, KERB Camden Market, West Yard, Camden Lock Pl, London NW1 8AF, United Kingdom
15. PETAREThe ''Venezuelan chip butty'' is the luscious dish of this food centre. They also specialize in maize flour pancakes. The stuff of refried black beans, guava-glazed chicken, and many more are packed in the cornbread pockets, also known as arepas. Visitors mostly love their Venezuelan cassava arepas.
LOCATION: Hawker House, Canada St, Rotherhithe, London SE16 7PJ, United Kingdom
CONTACT: +44 20 3931 1270