1. Tandoor GrillTandoor Grill is a north Indian restaurant in Ipoh but they host a range of Indian dishes with an impressive menu with a fine dining experience. The service is quite attentive and prompt with professional and friendly waiters. The restaurant is a favorite among both locals and travelers. Their cheese naan, butter chicken and biryani are the talk of the town and you must try these while visiting them. There is also a full bar available. You can order from both the buffet and menu options.
Timings: 11:30 AM – 03:00 PM and 05:30 AM - 10:00 PM, Closed on Tuesday
Services offered: Dine-out ,Takeaway, Delivery
Location: 9, Jalan Chin Choon Sam, 30450 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
2. Pakeeza RestaurantPakeeza Restaurant offers a delicious Asian Indian cuisine. They also have ample vegetarian and vegan options if that’s what you are looking for. Pre-booking is available if you are travelling in a group or solo to make it more convenient. This cosy vegetarian restaurants in Ipoh offers a comfortable ambience and a variety of dishes to choose from while being pocket friendly. The must-haves are the tandoor and lamb options along with biryani or naan.
Timings: 11:30 AM – 03:00 PM and 06:00 AM -10:00 PM
Services offered: Private Dining, Parking, Highchairs, Wheelchair accessible, Takeout
Location: 15-17 Jalan Dato Seri Ahmad Said, Ipoh 30450 Malaysia
3. Nasi VanggeyNasi Vanggey is one of the best-rated restaurants in Ipoh for vegetarian food. It is priced reasonably and is popular among the locals, so make sure you have enough time to relish the Asian, Indian and Malaysian delicacies that they offer. The place gets really busy during and after peak hours. Things to try out while you are here are the nasi kandar and mix curry .
Timings: Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 05:00 PM; Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Services offered: Dine-out , Takeaway
Location: 2 Jalan Yang Kalsom Greentown Business Centre, Ipoh 30300 Malaysia
4. Restaurant Sri Aryaa Bhavan IpohRestaurant Sri Aryaa in Ipoh is well known for its mouthwatering South Indian Cusine. The prices range from affordable to high, depending on your order. This hidden little gem is a treasure that needs to be explored with ample options for you to try out. The banana leaf thalis, bamboo stick biryani and north Indian thali are some of the bestsellers.
Timings: 07:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Services offered: Dine-out and Takeaway
Location: No 1 & 3, Jalan Bandar Timah, 30000 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
5. Sri Ananda BhavanSri Ananda Bhavan is an Asian –Indian restaurant in Ipoh. This local favourite joint would always have something to your liking and also has vegetarian and vegan options for you to check out. However, the service might run late every now and then, so you might have to wait for your order. Some of our suggestions include biryani, tandoori chicken, fish curry, butter chicken sora puttu, milk cow tea tarik and assi among the huge list that you can choose from.
Timings: 07:00 AM – 11:30 PM
Services offered: Dine-in, Takeaway, Delivery
Location: Restaurant Sri Ananda Bahwan, Ipoh 30000 Malaysia
6. Biryani King
Biryani King provides an amazing menu and meal at an extremely affordable rate. You can have one of the best dining experiences here with exceptional service. This joint is rumoured to make the best chicken kadai and the hot clay-pot biryani in Ipoh. The restaurant is family-friendly and is perfect if you want a tasty lunch on a weekend getaway. Some of the irresistible dishes that you must try when you are here are the famous naan sandwiches, cheese naan and teh terik float among the variety of delicious dishes.
Timings: 10:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Services offered: Table Service, Reservations
Location: No 57-59 Jalan Laxamana, Ipoh 30300 Malaysia
7. Restoran M Salim
Restoran M Salim is just the restaurant you’re looking for if you want an easy and relaxed dining experience with some delicious Asian food, mainly Indian and Malaysian. The prices are extremely affordable and the quality is top-notch. This outlet has become a local favourite with its friendly servers, numerous dishes to choose from and some really simplistic options for you to try out. Some of our favorite dishes are the chicken murtabak, mutton curry nasi kandar and fish curry and Teh C drink, but feel free to explore the rest of the options as it definitely not disappoint you!
Timings: 06:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Services offered: Table Service, Seating, Takeout
Location: cnr Jln Che Tak & Jln Yang Kalsom New town, Ipoh Malaysia
8. Tirupathi VilasTirupathu Vilas in Ipoh is quite the simplistic South Indian eatery you can find in the region. However, this squeaky clean gem of a place has a home-like feeling to its deliciously cooked meals of savoury. Their favourites include curries that are mildly spiced and cooked with minimal oil that instantly makes it a hit among the locals and tourists.
Timings: 07:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Sevices offered: Rable service, Delivery, Takeout
Location: Jalan Sultan Yussuf, 30000 Ipoh, Negeri Perak, Malaysia
9. Sri Nava Jothi restaurantSri Nava Jothi Restaurant in Ipoh offers a wonderful North and South Indian Cuisine, that is both pocket friendly and incredibly tasty. The meals are prepared by skilled chefs and are non-greasy, healthy, fresh and perfect for a family get together. The buffet is also a hit among the locals and tourists. Don’t forget to try their delicious Chettinad Veg Mutton Masala and Biryani along with the famous green chutney and pickles.
Timings: 06:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Sevices offered: Table service, Takeout, Parking
Location: 47 Persiaran, Raja Perempuan Mazuin Selatan, 30100 Ipoh, Negeri Perak, Malaysia
10. Restoran Moga PunjabRestoran Moga Punjab has a pallet of Punjabi and North Indian Cuisine for its customers in the smaller space that they own. The place is famous for the incredibly soft tava rotis and chapatis and the variety of parathas that they serve. This Indian owned restaurant in Ipohwould definitely remind you of the lush and rich Punjabi food and authentic Indian sweets like Roshogolla and Gulab jamun .
Timings: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PMHope you have a fun and savoury experience with all of our suggestions. Comment down if you want us to check out your favourite place. Don’t forget to tip your servers, because a little goes a long way!
Sevices offered: Table service, Delivery, Takeout
Location: 12, Jalan Lahat, 31650 Ipoh, Negeri Perak, Malaysia