Krabi is known for its street food. Of course, this trend spreads to the islands as well. Ko Jum offers its visitors a great deal of street Thai food, especially seafood. A few places that are really recommended to tourists are:
- Golden pearl restaurant: Is the best place to go for great alcohol, tasty seafood and authentic Thai dishes. It is located on Golden Pearl beach.
- Bar Loma Ko Jum: A basic hatch restaurant that serves authentic Thai food at great prices.
- Sabaidee Luboh: If you?re craving some cool beverages such as beer, wine or tasty fruit shakes and ice-cream, this is the place for you.
- Ban: It is absolutely normal to get bored with Thai food. Ban is here with great pizzas and English breakfast to give you a break.
- Hong Yog: What?s better than Asian with European? Hong Yog offers not just these two cuisines but American as well.
- Ko Jum Seafood Restaurant is the best opportunity for all the vegetarians to relish Thai food. Having said that, it also serves delicious seafood.