Khao Sok has Thai and European cuisine meals to offer and they are reasonably priced between THB 70 to 80. The Government here has imposed strict regulations on the standard of food being sold in restaurants and food stalls. If you are unsure at any point, look for the sign ?Clean Food, Good Taste.?
You can consider the following options:
- While at Khao Sok National Park, try Thai green curry that is a local speciality and is easily available in every nook and corner.
- Also, try the Banana and Thai iced tea to beat the heat.
- Get your hands on Khao Gaeng which is a comforting noodle soup with a local twist.
- Fried cauliflower or fried kale in oyster sauce is another knick knack to relish.
- The tiramisu cake at Khao Sok Paradise resort comes highly recommended.
- Khao Sok is abundant on pineapples. If you are craving something sweet, try deep-fried pineapple and banana.
- Banana and pumpkin in coconut milk is another innovative local dessert.
- Longan and Rambutan in honey syrup is a hot favourite amongst the locals.