Entry Fee : Adults: AED 130; Children (3 to 11 years): AED 70
The Lost Chambers Aquarium, Dubai Overview
The Lost Chambers Aquarium is the largest aquarium in the United Arab Emirates which is located in a five-star luxury hotel Atlantis, The Palm. This aquarium is designed to the theme of the Lost City of Atlantis. With over 65,000 marine creatures from the depth of the Arabian Sea, UAE's largest aquarium is a must-visit for people of all ages, especially families with younger children.
Apart from the aquarium, visitors can also go scuba diving with experienced trainers to guide you through it or watch feeding shows. Built with mystic tunnels, underwater mazes and real-time experience of touching the marine creatures; The Lost Chambers Aquarium is the one-of-its-kind experience for visitors.
Photos of The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Book Dubai Activities
Burj Khalifa Observation Deck Ticket in Dubai
Deals start ₹2,855
Burj Khalifa + Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Combo Tickets
1. Snorkelling Famous for the snorkelling experience in Ambassador Lagoon, visitors can swim with their families (with children above the age of six). Equipment provided are the snorkel, vest and the mask after getting briefed about the snorkelling session. There is also an option of combining the snorkelling session with an Aqautrek which allows visitors to walk and breathe underwater. Cost: AED 315 (inclusive of taxes)
2. Fish Tales Tour This informative and educational tour works best for people who are curious about the 65,000 marine creatures in the aquarium. Visitors are taken to the in-house fish nursery where they breed fish and the old ones are also taken care of.
Cost: AED 45
3. Aquarium Dives
There are three different kinds of dives at The Lost Chambers Aquarium, which allows visitors to select pitch according to their experience. Beginners can opt for the Atlantis Dive Discovery, where they can learn the necessary skills and meet some butterflies and sharks. For certified divers, a single tank dive is an excellent option to experience the beautiful and rare marine life. The last option is probably the scariest, which is known as the Predator Dive. It is chosen by those who can dare to feed fourteen different sharks inside the Ambassador Lagoon. Cost: AED 1,250 to AED 1,450
4. Haunted Chamber Parties During Halloween, the aquarium throws themed parties where visitors can attend. There are night shows at the aquarium where people dress to the occassion.
5. Aqua Theatre Shows The aqua theatre shows are ideal for families with kids. Kids learn the different aspects of diving and marine life comically from experts. Following this session will be a feeding show which has been known to attract a massive crowd over the years.
6. Touch Tank
Nothing can be a better experience than holding sea creatures like starfish and sea-urchins in your hands. Kids at the Touch Tank can get such an experience which has become quite popular among them.
7. Hatha Yoga The Lost Chambers Aquarium is not only about aquatic life and marine activities. There is also an option for Hatha Yoga classes. Hatha Yoga can be an opportunity for you to immerse yourself in a unique and peaceful setting with colourful marine life around you. Visitors will be provided with yoga mats and water bottles for this activity. Timings: Tuesdays and Fridays - 8:00 AM to 09:00 AM Cost: AED 130
Where to Eat at Lost Chambers Aquarium
Since there are no food and beverage facilities inside the aquarium, visitors will have to go to the restaurants available at Atlantis. The restaurants at the Atlantis are some of the best in the city. Here are the restaurants in the hotel that the aquarium visitors can go to:
For World-Class Dining Experiences:
Bread Street Kitchen & Bar by Gordon Ramsay
Ronda Locatelli (Italian)
Ossiano (Restaurant with an aquarium view)
Seafire Steakhouse & Bar
Hakkasan (Contemporary Cantonese)
Cheap/Budget-friendly Restaurants in Atlantis, The Palm:
Asia Republic (Pan Asian)
TBJ for Dubai's best burgers
Tips for Visiting
Photography and videography is allowed inside the aquarium
There are no food and beverage facilities inside the aquarium
How To Reach The Lost Chambers Aquarium
It is accessible only via taxi, ferry or personal vehicles.
Nearest metro station: Damac Metro Station (13 kms drive or take a ferry)
Compare quotes from upto 3 travel agents for free
Delightful Dubai Shopping Festival Package
Starting from ₹21,820
CUSTOMIZE & BOOK
Panoramic Dubai Tour
Starting from ₹13,900
CUSTOMIZE & BOOK
Fascinating Dubai Vacation
Starting from ₹33,986
CUSTOMIZE & BOOK
Romantic Dubai , Ras Al Khaimah, Yas Island and Abu Dhabi Package