Online Visa for UAE - Detailed Guide to Applying For A UAE Tourist Visa
Travelling to the United Arab Emirates has never been easier before. The hassle of applying for a visa and waiting in long queues at the embassy can now be avoided by the launching of an online visa for UAE. The United Arab Emirates Ministry launched this service in August 2015. It has made the lives of thousands of tourists trouble-free.
Currently, 22 nationalities are granted the option of applying through online portals. Visit dubaivisa.net to know whether you're eligible for an online visa for UAE. If you belong to one of these and wish to know more about the same, give a quick read to the following pointers.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying
The applicant must be a citizen of one of the 22 countries that are on the list for availing this service.
She/he must have a valid passport with at least six months of validity from the day of arrival in the UAE
She/he should have a valid email address for applying online for a visa.
A confirmed Emirates booking is required to be eligible for applying for the online visa.
Documents Required for the Application Procedure
Scan of the valid passport, preferably in a JPEG format.
Passport-size photo and the scanned documents of the same.
Online means of payment to pay for the visa fees. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, Paypal, WeChat, and Alipay.
Applying for Online Visa for UAE
Once, you have checked that you meet the criteria for the applicant, proceed to iVisa.com to begin the process of applying for a visa online. The steps for doing so are quite effortless and straightforward.
1. Fill in the application form. 2. Upload the scanned copies of the required documents. 3. Submit the application, post checking it thoroughly. 4. Pay the visa fees online through a preferred mode of online payment. 5. The UAE visa will arrive via email in a PDF format. 6. Take out the print out of the online visa and take it with you to the airport.
Payment Fees for Tourist Visa
Visa cost: 99 USD Service fee: 35 USD Total: 134 USD Processing time: 5 days
Important Things to Know About Online Visa for UAE
1. It is a single entry visa. 2. The applicant can stay in UAE for 30 days. 3. The visa can be renewed by exiting the UAE and getting a new one to enter. 4. The tourist visa is sponsored by Etihad.
Documents Required for Children's Online Visa for UAE
Birth certificate in English or Arabic.
If you wish to withdraw your visa application, you can do so by filing a cancellation request. The visa application number and Emirates booking reference number is required to do so. Cancellation charges will apply as per the cancellation request type.
1. What happens if you overstay UAE visa? You are subjected to a 100 AED fine post 30 days of arrival. Additional charges of 200 AED are added for each day that you overstay. You may further face issues in applying for a visa to the UAE again.
2. How do you track the status of visa application? A confirmation mail with a link is sent to the applicant once the application is submitted. This helps to track the status of the application. The form can also be tracked through the Track option upon logging in to your account.
3. How long does it take to process a tourist visa? The time duration depends on the mode of processing you choose.
Standard Processing: 7 business days Rush Processing: 5 business days Super Rush Processing: 3 business days
For further information on the processes for the online visa for UAE, you can visit the online portal for visa application for the United Arab Emirates dubaivisa.net/online