Here are some of the best spots to ring in the New Year in Auckland in style!
1. Highlife FestivalLocated in Matakana, the Highlife festival is where visitors can live their best life. This festival is beloved by the locals and every year has an amazing lineup and location. Ascension Wine Estate, which is located on the Matakana coast, hosts this festival to enter the new year with exquisite wine and stunning views. Enjoy your gourmet food, hop around to banging music, let the DJ take over your night while you enjoy the scenery and bustling environment, this is one of the most popular events for the new year in Auckland.
2. Northern BassJust like every country has a staple food, Auckland has a staple festival called Northern Bass. Located in Mangawhai, thousands of people from every corner of Auckland flock over to enjoy this three-day party. If you want to dance the night away, this is the perfect place to go where everyone will end this year and start a new one with sick beats.
3. Britomart Block PartyEvery year, the downtown part of the city gets transformed into a street party festival to celebrate the new year in Auckland, and Britomart Block is the place to be if you want to enjoy this extravaganza. The festival is spanned across three blocks, covering some of the most well-known bars like the caretakers and AV club. This party is ideal if you want to get lost in the city and enjoy whatever is coming your way. The artist lineup has always been something everyone looks up to, and the Britomart party has never disappointed anyone.
4. Upside Downtown PartyOne of the hottest parties held across different venues, located in Fort Street this the 4th consecutive year Upside Downtown is returning to rock the citizens of Auckland. This party hosts over 30 top DJs who make play among some of the best venues and drop some sick beats. With hip hop, bass, house music, there are beats that absolutely anyone can enjoy.
5. Party at Park HyattIf you are looking for a chilled out location to enjoy the new year's advent but still want some photos for the gram, then Park Hyatt is the best spot for you to be. Indulge in a three-course delicious meal and cocktails to die for. Onemata restaurant is the perfect place to have a glass of wine and the night with being tipsy.
6. Resolution Festival
Located in Kumeu showgrounds, Resolution Festival is a four-day long event that focuses on different events such as wellness, happiness, and health. With exciting local artists, yoga, wellness classes, rave parties, dance therapy, and so much more, this festival should not be missed at any cost.
If we have missed out on any of your favourite spots to enjoy the new year in Auckland, let us know in the comments below!