View 112+ photos
Visa Policy Of Oman
Most of the countries including USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand require a visa to enter the country. The single-entry visa is available at Muscat airport but, for multiple entries, you have to apply online in advance. A tourists visa is applicable for six months from the date of issuance, and it is valid for staying in Oman for thirty days from the time of entry.
Visa Policy for Indians
For Indians, the visa is not available on arrival. Indians have to apply three to four weeks in advance on the official website.
Visa for Indians - Fee & Requirements
- Copy of passport valid for at least six months
- Recent photographs with white background
- Visa form available in the local embassy in New Delhi or in Mumbai
- Letter for stating the purpose of visit and the length of intended stay
- Return ticket
- Information about your hotel that you have booked in Oman
Countries that do not need a Visa for Oman
Bahrain, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE