Here are the top 13 tourist attractions to see in Pathankot:

1. Mukteshwar temple

3.0 /5

19 km
from city center
1 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Lying just 22 km off Pathankot is an ancient Mukteshwar Temple. The temple houses very old caves that are believed to be the same place where the Pandavas stayed during their exile.

2. Nurpur Fort

Must visit 3.4 /5

23 km
from city center
2 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Nurpur Fort is a 900 year old fort, popular for its ancient Krishna temple located in the inner sanctum. It was built by Pathania Rajputs and later Shah Jahan named it after his beloved wife Nur Jahan.

3. Ranjit Sagar Dam

25 km
from city center
3 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Ranjit Sagar Dam was built for the irrigation and power generation. Built on River Ravi, it is a stunning work of engineering and the biggest hydroelectric project in Punjab. 60% of the 32 billion cubic metre capacity reservoir formed falls in the Jammu and Kashmir region while the remaining 40% in Pathankot. The power plant has four turbines that generate 600 MW of total electricity.

4. Shahpurkandi Fort

3.0 /5

14 km
from city center
4 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Built by the Shah Jahan's Rajput Chief Jaspal Singh Pathania in 1505, Shahpurkandi Fort was built to protect regions of Nurpur and Kangra. Today, the fort is in ruins.

Pathankot Packages

Compare quotes from upto 3 travel agents for free

5. Kathgarh temple

3.0 /5

17 km
from city center
5 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Located in the village of Kathgarh, this temple is renowned for its 6 ft high Shivalinga. The temple is situated at a point of confluence of the Beas and Choch River offering an admiring landscape all around.

6. Nagni Temple

3.0 /5

28 km
from city center
6 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Dedicated to the Goddess of Snakes, the temple is revered for its ability to fulfill wishes.

Top Hotels In Pathankot

7. Kali Mata Ka Mandir

1 km
from city center
7 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Kali Mata Ka Mandir is an old temple dedicated to the Goddess, Kali Mata. Devotees flock to the temple in large numbers on Tuesdays, a day considered auspicious and the festival of Navratri. The temple arranges Bhandara every Tuesday for the devotees.

8. Laxmi Narayan Mandir, Pathankot

1 km
from city center
8 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi, Lakshmi Narayan Mandir is a famous temple in the region. It is one of the largest temples in Pathankot and has the idols of the deity in the main shrine and a large statue of Lord Hanuman in the courtyard. With ample space and greenery all around, the temple is a perfect attraction to quite a troubled soul.

9. Shani Dev Mandir

3 km
from city center
9 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Shani Dev Mandir is a famous shrine dedicated to Lord Shani. It is believed that offering prayers to Shani can relieve one of their miseries and difficulties. The shrine is located amidst beautiful natural surroundings with the Himalayas in the background offering a tranquil atmosphere for contemplating.

10. Ashapurni Mandir

1 km
from city center
10 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Ashapurni Mandir is one of the oldest temples in Pathankot, dedicated to Mata Ashapurni, who is considered to be an extremely powerful deity. Kanya Poojas and the annual festival of Navratri are celebrated at the temple with great enthusiasm.

11. Hydraulic Research Station

5 km
from city center
11 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Hydraulic Research Station is a perfect attraction for engineers and engineering enthusiasts, especially those interested in hydraulics and civil engineering. The station has an impressive display of dam models and models of systems used for irrigation. One can make the most of the simulations and the research information readily available at the station.

12. Novelty Mall

5 km
from city center
12 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

Situated on the Dalhousie Road in Pathankot, Novelty Mall is one of the top shopping malls in the city. Boasting of big brand outlets and global brands, you can visit here to shop anything from apparel to footwear, home decor, appliances, cosmetics or anything else. There is also a PVR where you can watch the latest Hollywood and Bollywood movies, and a food court where you can satiate your hunger pangs. Besides, it has ample parking space where you can park your vehicles.

13. City Center Mall

101 km
from city center
13 out of 13
places to visit in Pathankot

The City Center Mall of Pathankot is a large shopping mall located on Gandhi Chowk. It is the first mall to come up in Pathankot. The mall comprises of many novelty stores and shops, and brands of all kinds find their footprints in this mall. One can find everything from fashion, accessories, beauty and household products in this mall.

View 1 Packages