Punjabi food, especially the Chicken
in Ludhiana, is almost heavenly. Another local specialty that one must not miss is the food prepared in 'Tandoors'. This would include chicken, paneer, fish, naans
and lots more. Another essential of the city is Sarson ka Saag and Makai ki Roti.
Other local favorites include Rajama Chawal, Kadhi Chawal, Dal Makhani, Chole Bhature
and many more. Also, don't miss the Patiala Lassi
complete with fresh malai, almonds and saffron. Other than these, the food here often derives delicacies from an influence of Mughal Cuisine. One such delicacy is Murg Makhani.
Alcohol is also easily available in the area.Street Food In Ludhiana
Punjabi food is the much-loved cuisine among all the foodies out there. And what?s better than to be Ludhiana with all the delicious and lip-smacking food. Here are few of the eateries you should try out when in the city!
- Punnu ke Pakode on the Gill Road near Cycle market
- The famous Chawla?s; don?t forget to try their lip-smacking cream chicken
- Try the mouth-watering Dhaba style chicken at Aman Chicken in Shastri Nagar
- College Road ke samosa are another delicacy of Ludhiana
- What?s the fun to be in Ludhiana and not have the all-time famous parathe. Go to Pandit ke Parathe in Chaura Road to have the best parathe of your life
- Chur Mur Golgappe is popular for its chaat
- Visit Pandit Ji ke Chole Kulche, Civil Lines to have the best authentic chole kulche!
- For dessert, don?t miss the Basant Ice-Cream at the Fountain for a generous helping of rabri kulfi.