Surbhi Parashar Parashar
3 years ago
- Carry extra food and supplies with you, being at a high altitude and having to suffice to the needs of hordes of pilgrims, facilities are not present at proper intervals.
- Winters are extremely (Read More) cold, proper clothing would be a no-brainer.
- Have a guide with you or make a well researched plan for yourself and only then embark on to your trip.
- Check out the prices of pony rides online first or ask your friends who might have been here earlier. You do not want to be fooled.
- Be in constant touch with family and friends, because this is a highly populated affair during the Shravana months.
- Have proper medication along with you, because this is going to be a highly treacherous and hectic journey.