Here are 10 Indian restaurants in Orlando that will offer you a hearty meal with an exceptionally authentic experience.
Ten best Indian restaurants in Orlando
1) Tabla RestaurantIf you want to taste authentic Indian cuisine with some international tadka, Tabla restaurant will serve you the best menu in Orlando. No wonder the flavorsome Biriyani will make you drool, while the spicy Indian lunch buffet will be the ultimate food resort. The giant ballroom can host up to 200 guests at once, flaunting excellent decor. Be it Chicken Tandoori, Rogan Josh, Chicken Boti Kebab, or Tabla’s Mix grill - you can't stop licking your fingers in the Tabla restaurant of Orlando. Starting with some tasty appetizers like Coconut Shrimps and Palak Ke Phool and ending with desserts like Gulab Jamun and Mango Tiramisu - the experience will be elite and worthwhile.
Location: 5847 Grand National Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Timings: 11:30 Am to 11:00 PM
Highlights: Visiting Tabla Restaurant in Orlando and not tasting the Tabla dish of the month which celebrates in-season ingredients and flavors will be a complete mistake. Also try the delectable garlic naan, basil fried rice, and tandoori kebabs.
2) Saffron Indian CuisineEstablished in 2011, Saffron Indian Cuisine, located in the heart of Orlando is one of the most celebrated Indian restaurants in Orlando, rendering warmth and flavors of India in the most palatable way. Similar to Aashirwad, Saffron Indian Cuisine specializes in authentic Indian cooking merged with modern techniques to get the best of the in-season flavors, seasonings, and spices in the dishes. The dining room is luxurious and the food presented be it a salad, beverage, rice delicacies, Tandoori specialties, lamb specialties, - is mouthwatering. Forget not to gulp some rich wine and international beer.
Highlights: Saffron Indian Cuisine specializes in authentic North Indian food so definitely try a heavy North-Indian meal. Venture into trying the Seekh Kabab, Saffron Chicken Curry, Lamb Vindaloo with Kheema Naan or Cheese Naan, along with a glass of refreshing Mago Lassi.
Location: 7724 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL
Timings: Lunch - Monday to Friday - 11:30 AM to 02:30 PM, Saturday and Sunday - 11:30 AM to 03:00 PM,
Dinner- Sunday to Thursday - 05:00 PM to 10:00 PM, Friday and Saturday - 05:00 PM to 10:30 PM
3) SanaaEver thought of dining with giraffes, zebras, ostriches, kudus, and 200 birds by the window side? This is only possible in Orlando’s Sanaa restaurant located amidst Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village, offering up-close secured encounters with animals right after your meal. The delightful experience of savoring Indian dishes merged with the flavors of India and Africa will keep you awed. Starting your day with Sanaa’s Kuamasha breakfast with espresso is a must. The African style of cooking amalgamated with Indian ingredients finds excellent revelation in Sanaa’s Tandoori Chicken with Indian style Bread service. Kids have the option to choose their own appetizers, meals, and desserts in their own way. No wonder the handcrafted cocktails and mocktails in Sanaa will; add to the food journey.
Highlights: If you are a food loved, surely try the heavy Potjie Inspired Indian Meal. The aromatic basmati rice served with delectable braised beef and Goan seafood along with Chickpea Wat will be an unforgettable delight of life. Also, you can try the African inspired Biryani with Sparkling No-Jito.
Location: 3701 Osceola Pkwy, Animal Kingdom Resort, Orlando, FL
Timings: Breakfast - 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM, Lunch - 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM, Dinner - 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM
4) AashirwadAn Indian restaurant in Orlando with top ratings catering great food at an affordable price is Aashirwad restaurant. The chic look of the restaurant is welcoming and offers traditional Indian cuisine tossed in spices, herbs, and ingredients from India. Modern Indian food is also available at Aashirwad’s menu. The exotic presentation of food will give you the feel of savoring your dish in a five-star restaurant. Be it the traditional vegetarian thali or Mysore Masala Dosa for lunch or Galouti Kebab with Kashmiri Naan for the dinner - extravaganza in the menu will keep you allured throughout your traveling experience in Orlando.
Highlights: Amidst an array of vivid Indian cuisine, the must-try in Orlando’s Aashirwad is the signature Aashirwad Balti Chicken dish with butter naan and some Lamb Handi Lazeez. Forget not to try the Sea special thali in lunch and the hand-crafted popular citrus mango cheesecake.
Location: 7000S Kirkman Road, Orlando FL - 32819
Timings: Lunch - Monday to Friday - 11:30 Am to 02:30 PM, Saturday to Sunday - 11:30 AM to 03:00 PM, Dinner - Monday to Sunday - 05:00 PM to 10:00 PM
5) Flavors of IndiaAs the name suggests, Flavors of India do not dare to compromise with the flavors, ingredients, and authenticity of food they cater to in Orlando. Wrapped with warmth and hospitality, this Indian restaurant in Orlando utilizes the techniques of the Spiceland, India, discovering heart-melting dishes. Starting from Chicken Soup seasoned with spices, Paneer Pakora, Peshwari naan to Lamb Madras and Chicken Rogni - the food fiesta in Flavors of India will be memorable and divine.
Highlights: No wonder, you can choose anything from the menu and not regret it at all. Try the Chilli Naan with Lamb Rogan Josh. Murg Tandoori can be a great accompaniment, with the aromatic dessert Gajar Halwa.
Location: 11701 International Drive, Ste 310, Orchid bay, Orlando, FL
Timings: 12:00 PM to 03:00 PM and 05:00 PM to 11:30 PM
6) Bombay CafeFor a casual Indian style dining in the middle of Orlando, blindly choose the Bombay cafe - the king of innovation, grilled with taste. The best portrayal of Indian street food is found in Bombay cafe, ranging from the local dishes of Chandi Chowk of Delhi to Udupi of Karnataka. The tasty chaats, curries of north and south India, the desserts of Bengal, and knick-knacks of Gujrat - all can be invented in one table at a reasonable price. Be it the Vegetable sizzler, Paav Bhaji, Dahi Sev Puri, or Payasam - Bombay Cafe is unbeatable.
Highlights: Have a bite of all the tasty snacks available in Bombay Cafe like the Kathi Roll, Poori Bhaji, Dahi vada, Bhel Puri, Pani Puri, and Paneer Tikka.
Location: Laxmi Plaza, 1137 Doss Ave suite: 1155, Orlando FL 32809
Timings: 11:30 AM to 09:30 PM
7) Curry mantraOnce you get carried away in the air of Curry Mantra Indian restaurant in Orlando, you can’t stop yourself from visiting the place on and on. Striking the perfect balance between the contemporary presentation of food mixed with authentic flavors, Curry Mantra offers you an exquisite experience with avid wine choice as well. Be it the varied options in beverage, appetizer, bread, soup, salad, shrimp, lamb, tandoor - all you need to do is book a table and enjoy the gigantic meal.
Highlights: Forget not to enjoy the Curry mantra Special menu comprising of Mango Chicken Jalfrezi, Fish Moilec and Country style Desi Chicken with a green salad and butter naan. A glass of White Wine can accompany you, too.
Location: 6127 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL 32821
Timings: 05:00 PM to 10:30 PM
8) Charcoal ZykaIf you want something international but also Indian and no doubt it must be mouth-watering, hurry to book a table at the Charcoal Zyka. an exquisite Indian restaurant in Orlando which specialises in Indian cuisine and barbeque line-ups, never let their customers leave without a happy tummy. Be it a full course Indian dish like Beef Curry, Lamb Karahi, Goat Vindaloo, or some Shrimp Korma, or a grill like a grilled chicken wrap, chicken steak, or some exotic drinks - Charcoal Zyka is a must-try in Orlando.
Highlights: Definitely try the Chicken Vindaloo and Bombay Aloo with Garlic Naan to have the essence of authentic Indian flavors while sitting in Orlando. A large tumbler of lassi will go well with the food, too.
Location: 10249 S John Young Pkwy Orlando, FL 32837
Timings: Monday to Friday - 11:00 AM – 09:30 PM, Saturday - 12:00 PM – 09:30 PM, Sunday - 01:00 PM– 09:30 PM
9) Spice Indian GrillIndia and spice are inseparable, thus visiting the Spice Indian Grill is a must to understand the spicy dishes of India. The ambiance of the place will remind you of the culture of India and the aroma will surely take you through a joyride to India. The Lunch buffet special menu is a must-try. At Spice Indian Grill surely try some tasty chicken delights like chicken saag, chicken madras, try some fresh Nepali Momos too. A large variety is the desserts will help you conclude your meal with a happy smile.
Highlights: Starting with tasty samosas as appetizers and continuing with Chicken Tikka Masala, Lamb Curry, and Garlic Naan - this finger-licking combo will be embedded in your memory for a long time.
Location: 4498 N Alafaya Trail Video Viewing, Orlando, FL 32826
Timings: 11:30 Am to 10:00 PM
10) Woodlands Indian CuisineIf you are missing South Indian authentic dishes and don't know where to find them in Orlando, all you need to do is take a ride to Woodlands Indian Cuisine, a glimpse of Udupi of India in Orlando. The variety and authenticity in food will urge you to taste one and all, starting from the tasty Sambar Soup to Rasam Vada, Mysore Masala Dosai, Paneer Uthappam, and Special Rava Dosai. This pure vegetarian restaurant serves vegan options as well. The foodie in you can also try the Indo-Chinese experimental dishes merged with distinctive flavors like Godi Manchurian, Vegetable Chilli Garlic noodles, and others.
Highlights: Coming to Woodlands Indian Cuisine and not exploring the authentic Lunch buffet varieties, both South and North Indian will be a huge mistake. If you do not wish to go for a heavy meal, try the extra crispy Paper Masala Dosa, which will make you feel ecstaticEach of these Indian restaurants in Orlando deliver a delightful experience for its customers. Are you planning to visit any of them? Tell us in the comments.
Location: 4816 N University Dr, Lauderhill, Fl - 33351
Timings: Lunch - 11:30 AM to 03:00 PM, Dinner - 05:00 PM to 10:00 PM, Closed on Monday