You never know where the night will take you in Orlando. From high-energy dance clubs to splitting comedy and numerous live shows, Orlando has it all to cover your definition of having fun the whole night. No matter where you are in Orlando, you are always a walkable distance away from a vibrant entertainment district, some of which are featured here.
1. Disney Springs Disney Springs – the walkable lakeside destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment within the Walt Disney World complex keeps the party going till late into the night. There’s literally something for everyone in your travel party and in your gift list.
Ranging from fancy shaving gear to stylish headwear and obviously every kind of Disney souvenir you can possibly think of, no one leaves Disney Springs empty-handed. It also has a bunch of famous chef-owned restaurants, taking care of the foodies that visit the iconic place!
2. Universal CityWalk The gateway to three theme parks in Universal Orlando Resort, Universal CityWalk is home to one of Orlando’s best concert venues, and doubtlessly an unbeatable place for a fun night out.
Although the theme parks around here close at around 8 pm, the restaurants, bars, and shows keep going well past midnight to ensure its visitors are as much entertained during the night as they are during the day! The Hard Rock café is always the place to go to when you are looking for good food and sing-along rock music.
3. Orlando Improv Comedy Club One of the most famous comedy clubs of America, the Orlando Improv Comedy Club is a must-visit for anyone visiting Orlando and wanting to witness some adult-only laughter.
This club has been the launchpad for the careers of many notable comedians today, including but not limited to the likes of Robin Williams, Jerry Seinfeld, and many more. It is definitely the best place to spend your night laughing your guts out and maybe even go for a shopping spree down the street afterwards.
4. Wall Street PlazaAlthough many of the bars and restaurants here get packed out with international tourists and countless visitors, the Wall Street Plaza – right in the heart of Downtown – offers a more ‘local’ experience as compared to other nightlife destinations across Orlando.
The essence of Orlando area nightlife, this place packs a punch in many things it offers, including but never limited to lively shows by local as well as international artists and restaurants and bars having happy hours to keep you entertained all along.
5. Kings Dining and Entertainment This place is one of Orlando’s top family-friendly nightlife destinations, including bowling, billiards, and 2 lively bars. Located on the prominent International Drive, it is pretty easy to reach as well if you’re staying at one of the resorts in the area.
You will be entertained in all the ways you like, along with the great fooding section including burgers and pizzas and drinks including signature cocktails under $10 – this place got you covered for all your nightlife entertainment needs.
6. House of Blues
The House of Blues is a great place for music lovers, being one of the best-known clubs in the US for its purely delightful musical performances by many famous and international artists on a regular basis.
Spanning over a giant area, this club is divided into different zones, including a laid-back bar, a dining room to keep your appetite satisfied, and a huge hall where all the iconic musical performances take place.
7. Hard Rock Café
This iconic favourite might not be in your bucket list for certain reasons, or might even sound clichéd, but there are days when you don’t need more crazy adventure but rather just need to relax and still end your day on a high note.
Located at the Universal CityWalk, the Hard Rock Café got you covered with its original American food and some of the best bars, topped with classic rock anthems, hosting some of the biggest names in the American music industry.