There are 79 plush rooms and suites, featuring the use of rich fabrics and silk drapes reflecting the colors of vibrant art and warm hues of Rajasthan. The rooms are categorized as follows:
- Luxury Rooms: These are the rooms which are located on the top floor of the Palace and are decorated with the Traditional Furniture which belongs to the Bygone era of Maharajahs. The Luxury Rooms provide a spectacular view of the Garden.
- Historical Suites: These are the perfect fusion of traditional Rajasthani artwork and modern technology. The Royal Suites are ideal for leisure travelers. These are designed in such a way that the sunlight comes in abundance to increase the beauty of the Suites. The Historical Suites provide the perfect view of Garden and Courtyard which in turn is indeed a perfect setting to provide perfect space for qualitative time and experience.
- Rang Niwas Suite: This Suite is famous for its French Windows which offer a perfect view of Mughal Gardens of Taj Rambagh Palace. The Rang Niwas Suite is situated on the Top floor of the Palace. The corridor to Rang Niwas Suit is a work of art inspired by the Rajasthani decor and is painted with amazingly beautiful frescos.
- Pothikhana Suite: The Suite derives its name from its designer, antique teak walls which were prevalent during the British Raj in India and were used to design the library. This Suite is a perfect fusion of Modern luxury with the royal splendor which was prevalent during the time of Princes and Maharajas. The Lamps made of Hand Blown Glass, French Carpets and the Classic English Furniture adds to its grandeur.
- Prince's Suite: This suite was the Former chamber of Prince Jagat Singh, the Son of Maharaja Sawai Man Singh and Rajmata Gayatri Devi. The rooms have been restored to its former glory. The Prince’s Suite is an amalgamation of ancient textured fabric, work of art and modern facilities. The distinctive feature of this suite is its private terrace which opens to the Oriental Garden which is the most ideal spot for Royal Dining.
Most common facilities offered in all types of rooms include Round-the-clock room service, 24-hour supply of hot and cold running water with attached bath, In-house laundry, and dry cleaning facility, Telephone (ISD/STD) along with color television with satellite channels.