Among the plethora of places which are popular for Go-Karting in Bangalore, here is a list of the top ranking ones to help you choose your pick:-
1. Raceway Motorsports: Raceway Motorsports is an upcoming motorsports arena in the city and is a great place to start your Go - karting experience. The track length here is 350 metres and a number of different types of go karts are available to choose from. The staff at Raceway Motorsports is friendly and professional, so even first timers will end up having a good time.
Address: Survey No. 24, Kanakapura Main Road, Near Kaggalipura, Pattareddypalya, Bengaluru
Timings: 10 AM (Tuesday to Sunday), Closed on Monday
Cost: INR 250 for 10 laps
2. Play Arena: Play Raceway is the go-karting track of Play Arena which adds another oomph to its tracks with authentic kart barriers to prevent collisions and race track software of international standards. The length of a single lap is 250 metres which perfect for both amateurs and seasoned veterans. A collection of brand new KNK Karts awaits you here!
Address: No.75, Off Sarjapur Main Rd, Central Jail road ,Kasavanahalli, Bangalore.
Timings: 10.30 am – 10 pm on all days
Cost: INR 150 Rs for 6 laps (Monday-Friday), INR 200 Rs for 6 laps (Saturday-Sunday)
3. Torq03: Torq03 racing track is located inside the E-Zone club and has the longest go - karting track in the city at a length of 550 metres. While adults can pick up a kart on the basis of their expertise level, a go-karting option is available for younger kids as well. Fast karts and twin karts are available here as well. Torq03 also hosts a racing competition every Wednesday where you can unleash the Niki Lauda in you!
Address: E Zone Club, 23/24, Chinnappanahalli, Near Marathahalli Bridge, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru
Timings: 10:30AM–8PM every day
Cost: INR 250 for 6 laps
4. Grips Go Karting: Counted amongst the most popular of Go - Karting destination in Bangalore, Grips has a wide selection of karts to choose from. If you are just starting out, you might want to try the 6.5 BHP kart while experts prefer the Pro Kart. Multi-level tracks and racing under floodlights are other facilities that are available here.
Address: Sy.No:68, Anchepalya, Mysore Road, Bangalore
Timings: 10:30 AM To 6:30 PM (Weekdays), 10:30 AM To 9:30 PM (Weekends)
Cost: INR 150 for 6 laps (Weekdays), INR 170 for 6 laps (Weekend)
5. Meco Kartopia: A relatively newer arena, Meco Kartopia is a haven for first-timers. With top class tracks and friendly staff, a driving adventure here can easily turn into a memorable one. Their speciality is the Rotax Karts which are meant for super fast speed perfect for experts. They also offer training programmes if you wish to pursue go-karting as more than a recreation activity.
Address: 49, 51, 53/1-2-3, Hennur Bagalur Road, Chaggalagatti Village, Jalla, Bengaluru
Timings: 12 PM - 8 PM (all days except Monday)
Cost: INR 340 - INR 750 per kart for 5 laps