The Best Destinations for a Dream Wedding in Puerto Rico:
1. Jardines del Castillo
One of the places made for a wedding in Puerto Rico, Jardines del Castillo is a flamboyant destination for your dream wedding with your partner. The place is a Caribbean castle which is one of the most common destinations to host the happiest of the ceremonies, weddings being one. The wedding venue is under a tree surrounded by beautiful greenery and a castle which will definitely make you feel like you are getting married in a fairyland.
Address: PR-181, Trujillo Alto, 00976, Puerto Rico
2. Hacienda Dos Rios
Hacienda Dos Rios is a beautifully manicured garden spread across 5 acres of land to host your dream wedding in Puerto Rico. Having two different wedding spaces in the same venue, “Gran Salón Tanamá” (“Great Tanamá Hall”) can host up to 300 people in a closed setting while Gazebo Mariposa (Butterfly Gazebo) can host up to 80 people in the outdoor seating which faces the Tanama River. The venue also has plenty of parking spaces that can accommodate over 100 vehicles.
Address: Ángeles, Utuado 00641, Puerto Rico
3. Antigua Casino de Puerto Rico
Yet another historic venue for hosting magical and a show-stopping wedding, Antigua Casino de Puerto Rico is located in the heart of San Juan. The venue features an elegant and sophisticated space for the wedding with a touch of Spanish and French architecture. With well-maintained gardens, beautiful balconies and mouldings, a royal central staircase, and spectacular interiors, the venue is a beautiful destination to celebrate your big day lavishly in a royal way.
Address: Esq. Norzagaray, Av. Juan Ponce de León, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
4. Hacienda Siesta Alegre
Have you ever imagined saying “I do” with your partner in a quaint charming Spanish colonial structure in the tropical rainforests of Puerto Rico? If yes, Hacienda Siesta Alegre is your ideal choice. With a beautiful mix of both indoor and outdoor setup, this location would be an ideal choice for a beautiful dreamy setting. Not to mention the horse ranch, huge farm and spectacular views of the El Yunque rainforest mountain’s backdrop. There is also a bridal room for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready and an inn to accommodate the guests for an overnight stay.
Address: PR-186, Río Grande, 00745, Puerto Rico
5. The St. Regis, Bahia Beach Reasort
One of the most popular destinations for a wedding in Puerto Rico, the St. Regis, Bahia beach resort is a magical place located in Rio Grande. The resort being one among the most lavish resorts in the island, boasts a massive 484 acre property in the foothills of the El Yunkue rainforest. For the couples who love the romantic coastal side of the island, this resort is the ideal choice for your dream event for what else could come close to the sea breeze, exotic backdrop to exchange your vows?
Address: State Road 187 Kilometer 4.2, Río Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
6. The Lighthouse Ruins
Not many people would regard a ruin to be the venue for the best day of their lives, but just wait until you have a look at the ruins in Aguadilla. Around a century ago, this scenic spot is where once a majestic lighthouse stood which was later destroyed by a tsunami. One of the favourite destinations among the people of Puerto Rico, you can host a wedding either inside the ruins or on the beach; however, you want it to be. The pleasant sea breeze and the sound of the waves, the touch of the sunlight and the breathtaking backdrop is nothing but a call by the ruins to host your day there.
Address: Borinquen, Puerto Rico
7. El Morro and Castillo San CristobalA piece of work from ancient times, these beautiful forts in San Juan that were built over 400 years ago which has now become a major tourist spot in the island. You can either have the ceremony inside the fort or on a site outside the fort in the open spots. With a stunning backdrop and with a touch of the charming history of the island, we believe it is indeed a wonderful place to have your wedding at. But you have to make sure that you have complied with all the procedures required by the government needed since it a public place.
Address: 501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
8. Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico
Out of all the places in the world, have you ever thought of having your wedding day in a museum? You might be surprised to know that Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico is one of the most charming places to have your vows exchanged. Amidst the charming work of the Puerto Rican artists, and over one lakh plants a number of sculptures, your wedding is sure to be remembered as one of a kind by the guests.
Address: 299 Avenida José de Diego, San Juan, 00909, Puerto Rico
9. Dorado Beach Resort, a Ritz Carlton ReserveOne of the most extravagant resorts in the island, this is the venue to host your wedding if you want your wedding to scream everything fancy. It is up to you to decide whether you want to have an intimate indoor seated wedding or a breezy seaside wedding. The resort has ample activities to get your guests engaged before the ceremony, like the luxurious spa or a wonderful golf course that will welcome you to play. You can also house your guests in the luxurious rooms they have to offer to give them a reason to remember your wedding for a long time to come.
Address: 500 Suite 1, Plantation Dr, Dorado, 00646, Puerto Rico
10. La Concha Renaissance San Juan ResortThis beautiful resort that can accommodate up to 250 guests for a wedding is a beautiful resort where you can host an indoor sophisticated wedding or an outdoor beachfront wedding. With sophisticated facilities, professional services and a breathtaking location, a dream wedding of your choice is not very hard with La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort in the game.
Address: 1077 Ashford Ave, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Do let us know in the comments section below if you are planning to host your big day here in any of these dreamy destinations! We also wish you a very happy wedding!