Here Are Our Favourite Clubs in Puerto Rico:
1. La RespuestaOne of the most popular clubs in Puerto Rico, La Respuesta in San Juan offers quite the place to enjoy the night with amazing music – rock, salsa, hip hop, bomba – you name it and they have it all. It also provides a platform for creative artists such as comedians to put on a show for people to enjoy. This place attracts a lot of crowds and if you are looking for a night filled with fun and dancing your worries away, La Respuesta is the right place. The area outside is not a very safe space so be wary before parking cars there.
Address: 1600 Ave Fernandez Juncos, San Juan, 00909, Puerto Rico
Timings: Varies, check out their website before visiting.
2. La Placita de Santurce
Address: 179 Calle dos Hermanos, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Timings: Open 24 hours but the outdoor clubbing starts at sunset
3. District San JuanIf you are looking forward to having a night of adult entertainment, District San Juan might just offer you what you are looking for. A great place to visit alone or with a group, the place offers amazing music, good food coupled with great security. They also have a hookah lounge where you can have a drag and relax.
Address: 802 Avenida Roberto H. Todd, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Timings: 9 pm to 5 am everyday
4. La FactoriaNot your average bar, La Factoria is built differently with secret passages leading to 6 different bars, and each one is unique in its own way. Acclaimed as one of the best 50 bars worldwide, La Factoria is definitely one of the best clubs in Puerto Rico. It lives up to its name through its vibrant atmosphere, reasonably priced drinks and food with excellent salsa music that makes it quite hard for you to stop dancing. La Factoria is also quite famous for the excellent old fashioned drinks they make, so do not forget to grab one when you visit it.
Address: 148 Calle San Sebastián, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Timings: 11 am to 10 pm daily
5. El BateyOne of the oldest clubs in Puerto Rico, El Batey is where people stop by for a couple of drinks when it is late in San Juan. The bar is aesthetically pleasing with beautifully made graffiti all around the place. The drinks and food are decently priced with staffs who are attentive to detail. Brownie points to the bar for allowing the visitors to write down the drunken memories on the wall that might last just forever. Great dive, punk rock and a beautiful atmosphere – El Batey is a must visit if you would like to experience the local bar culture or Puerto Rico.
Address: 101 Calle del Cristo, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Timings: 4 pm to 4.30 am Saturdays and Sundays
6. Tamboo BarLocated in Rincon by the beach, Tamboo bar is one of the favourite bars of the locals on the west side of Puerto Rico. The bar offers beautiful views of the beach where you can have your drinks amidst the sound of the gentle waves. The staff speak both Spanish and English and are quite welcoming. The bar has a beautiful atmosphere and has a pleasant vibe that makes it quite worthy for a stop by.
Address: Carretera 413 Ramal, Rincon, Rincón 00602, Puerto Rico
Timings: 12 pm to 12 am everyday (closes on 2 am on Fridays and Saturdays)
7. Oasis Tapas and Lounge
Love has no boundaries and that is why you need to visit the Oasis Tapas and Lounge to experience one of the finest gay bars on the island. Located in the Condado beach, the bar offers amazing happy hour deals and offers a variety of food options in large portions that are priced decently. The place is welcoming and has excellent service that will make you visit the place over and over again.
Address: Puerto Rico, 6 Condado Ave, San Juan, Puerto RicoWe hope this article was helpful to you. Let us know in the comments section below of your experience if you have visited any of these clubs in Puerto Rico.
Timings: 11 am to 5 am everyday