1. The Spa at MillbrookKnown as one of the best spas in New Zealand, the Spa at Millbrook Resort, Queensland offers a tranquil setting to relax your body, mind and soul. Featuring 10 treatment rooms, this spa offers a wide range of body and beauty treatments such as facials, full body massages, stone therapy, water therapy, pedicure and manicure among other services to pamper oneself. The spa also offers complimentary shuttle services from Queenstown to Millbrook which can be availed with prior reservation.
Address: 1124 Malaghans Road, Arrowtown 9371, New Zealand
Cost: Ranges between 80 NZD and 300 NZD
2. Polynesian Spa, RotoruaPriding themselves as the original geothermal spa in New Zealand since the 1800s, Polynesian Spa channels the water in its 28 mineral pools from the acidic Priest Spring and Alkaline Rachel spring. Offering a wide range of pools to relax in, the bathing experience here is one of a kind. The spa provides geothermal mud therapy, AIX massage therapy, facials and body polishes among various other refreshing services.
Address: 1000 Hinemoa Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Timings: Wednesday & Thursday: 10am – 9pm | Friday to Sunday: 9am – 10pm
Cost: Ranges between 180 NZD and 350 NZD
3. Maruia Hot Springs
A hidden gem nestled in the base of the mountains; Maruia Hot Springs offer a wide range of relaxing activities to energize your tired soul, body, mind trio. 24-hour access is available to the sauna and hot pool here. Featuring plunge pools, steam rooms and Japanese bathhouses the place has a serene atmosphere suited for an exotic getaway from the bustle of everyday life. The spa offers relaxing massages, hot stone massages and a variety of facials to spoil yourself.
Address: State Highway 7, Lewis Pass 7895, New ZealandTimings: Opens at Thursday 3 pm and closes at Tuesday 11 amCost: Ranges between 140 NZD and 200 NZD
4. La Spa Naturale, Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Hotel
A weekend getaway to the Paihia Beach Resort & Spa will be a good decision to unwind from the stress of everyday life. This spa in New Zealand here is managed by trained professionals who use premium products for a revitalizing session. The treatment rooms here have a calming ambience and offer services such as facials, massages, waxing, steam and sauna among others.
Address: 130 Marsden Road, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
Timings: Open from 9 am
Cost: Ranges between 89 NZD and 200 NZD
5. The Spa at Kauri Cliffs
Tucked away along a Totara forest, the Spa at Kauri Cliffs has a lovely atmosphere offering ceiling views of the surrounding forests. The place features a sauna, Jacuzzi spa pool, heated pool and fitness centre. The spa here has 4 treatment rooms which provide customized services to guests which include massages, facials, hydrotherapy among other services.
Address: 139 Tepene Tablelands Road, Matauri Bay 0245, New Zealand
Cost: Ranges between 150 NZD and 300 NZD
6. Chuan Spa at Cordis, AucklandA luxury spa featuring a heated rooftop pool, spa pool, sauna and herbal steam rooms, Chuan Spa is definitely an exotic location to refresh your spirit. Treatments here are carefully curated to give a soothing and pampering session to its clients. Offering signature spa massages, traditional Chinese therapies and relaxing scrubs, Chuan spa is the place to go to, if you are looking for luxury and rejuvenation in the same place.
Address: 83 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Timings: 9 am to 9 pm
Cost: Ranges between 50 NZD and 400 NZD
7. Wairua Day SpaA spa that is not restricted just to an individual or a couple, Wairua Day Spa also caters to larger groups of people with a personalized touch. Wairua Spa in New Zealand is committed to bringing out the best version of you through their organic treatments. The treatment rooms offer forest views to calm and refresh your spirit while experienced hands offer relaxing body massages, facials, waxing and foot baths. Special deals can also be availed in advance subject to availability.
Address: 573 Scenic Drive, Waiatarua, Auckland 0612, New Zealand
Timings: Wednesday - Saturday 9 am - 5 pm and Sunday 9 am - 12 Noon (Closed Monday/Tuesday)
Cost: Ranges between 90 NZD and 400 NZD
8. Salt Float Spa, QueenstownA spa unique in its own way, the Salt Float spa has a very therapeutic approach of taking the spa experience to a whole new level through its floatation tank hoarded with kgs of Epsom salt to create sensory deprivation. This way, relaxation is achieved physically, mentally and spiritually. Featuring 4 rooms for floating dream pods and 2 for exclusive massage therapy, Salt Float Spa is for everyone looking for a quirky spa experience.
Address: 53 Gorge Road, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Timings: 9 AM – 9 PM Monday - Thursday | 10 AM - 6 PM Friday -Saturday
Cost: Ranges between 89 NZD and 200 NZD
9. Ikoi Spa, AucklandThe first Enzyme Spa in New Zealand, Ikoi Spa has a fascinating Japanese ambience to it in a tranquil atmosphere. With a wide range of massages, facials, body treatments and spa baths, the spa also offers harmony packages. Additional services such as saunas, back exfoliation are also provided here. The staff here are attentive and polite and offer personalized treatments as well.
Address: 1 Huron Street, Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand
Timings: 10 am to 8 pm. Closed on Mondays.
Cost: Ranges between 60 NZD and 300 NZD
10. Body Sanctum Massage and Day SpaThis multi-award-winning spa offers an extensive menu on beauty and body treatments that help you in unwinding from the stress of day to day activities. With massages being a claim to fame here, deep tissue, relaxation, pregnancy and couples massages are given here with speciality massages such Indian head massage, hot stone massage and reflexology massage. Other treatments include foot revival, body scrub and scalp massage among others.
Address: Level 1/10 Athol Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Timings: 9 am to 9 pmCost: Ranges between 75 NZD and 200 NZD
Do let us know of your experience if you have visited any of the listed spas in the comments section below!