Below are some of these places you should visit if you're planning to get a taste of the nightlife in Da Nang.
1. Sky36 Club, Novotel Da NangThis is one of the major attractions for visitors since this club is on the 35th floor of the luxurious Novotel. The club is a 15-minute taxi ride from the Da Nang International Airport and attracts the top cream of the society who want to party at Da Nang’s finest. The little cherry on top is that you get a full view of the beautiful city including the Han River and the Monkey and Marble mountains. The club is expensive when compared to other Vietnamese clubs where a beer can cost around VND 1,20,000 (INR 358 or USD 6). They accept all kinds of major cards as well as online payment options. The happy hours are from 6 pm to 9 pm on weekdays where you can avail Buy 1 Get 1 offer.
Timings: 06:00 PM - 02:00 AM
Address: 36 Bach Dang, Thach Thang, Hai Chau, Da Nang
Phone: +84 981 204 521 / +84 905 309 406
2. Apocalypse Now Beach ClubWant to have a romantic walk at the beach at midnight? Want to be at a late night beachside party? It's all here. Apocalypse Now is known for the beauty it adorns being at the beachside. Take a peaceful walk down the beach at midnight as well as dance the night away at this club. Apocalypse Now is a 15-minutes ride from the airport. Apocalypse Now is known to serve real delicacies at an affordable price. Do try their Sheesha too if you're a fan. Happy hours extend from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm. This is one of the more 'chill' joints when it comes to exploring the nightlife in Da Nang.
Timings: 10:00 AM - 02:00 AM
Address: 51 Vo Nguyen Giap, Bac My An, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
Phone: +84 98 481 88 80
3. Da Nang Night MarketJealous of all those Instagram posts of amazing market places? This might just be the place for you. The Da Nang An Thuong Night Market is one that serves cuisines from around the globe. Visit the night market as its a different way to enjoy the nightlife in Da Nang than the usual clubs and bars. At the night market, you can find the famous 7 bridges beer in Vietnam that is 7 different beers named after 7 different bridges namely: Fire IPA (Dragon Bridge in Danang), V.R.A (Thuận Phước bridge in Danang), Sunset Weizen (Trần Thị Lý bridge in Danang ), Golden Ale (Long Biên bridge in Hanoi), Sakura Pilsner (Japanese covered bridge in Hoi An), New York Rye (Brooklyn bridge in USA) and Imperial IPA (Cần Thơ bridge in Can Tho city). The market is also a 15-minute cab ride away from the airport.
Timings: 05:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Address: An Thuong 4, Bac My Phu, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
4. Golden Pine ClubA famous club amongst the locals, the Golden Pine is a three-storeyed club with everything you’d need for a great night. This club is a 10-12 minute cab ride away from the International airport. This club sports a number of pools, a dance floor and a terrace with the view of the lit Dragon River Bridge built on the Han River. Now that’s something you do not want to miss at all. This place is a must visit when in Da Nang. Quite inexpensive in terms of the Sky36. Here you can get a beer for around VND 35,000 (INR 105 or USD 2). This place also offers a Buy 2 Get 1 free between 05:30 pm - 07:00 pm.
Timings: 08:00 PM - 4:00 AM
Address: 52 Bach Dang, Hai Chau 1, Hai Chau, Da Nang
5. Waterfront Da Nang Restaurant & BarThis restaurant overlooks the Han River and is a hangout place for sports lovers as they screen all major sports events in their sports bar. They serve Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, American and European cuisines. It serves both imported and domestic wines and beers. It is almost 5-minutes away from all the major destinations in Da Nang. Happy hours extend from 05:30 pm to 06:30 pm. It's a great place to party with all the lively pop music playlists they have got. Want some good food and a beer as part of your nightlife in Da Nang experience? This place is for you.
Cost For 2: VND 5-10,00,000 (INR 1500-3000 or USD 50-100)
Timing: 09:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Address: 150 Bach Dang, Hai Chau 1, Hai Chau, Da Nang
Phone: +84 90 541 17 34
6. Hair of the Dog BarThis is a late night haven for anyone who doesn't want to go back home when the nightclubs close for the night. This bar in Da Nang has probably one of the best music and that's what keeps it crowded even in the early hours of 4 AM. One of the most highly rated nightlife destinations, Hair of the Dog is just 10-minutes away from the airport. A classic amongst the locals, this bar in Da Nang is your idea of nightlife if you're looking to chill with a beer and some good tunes.
Timings: 08:00 PM - 05:00 AM
Address: 06 Tran Quoc Toan, Hai Chau 1, Hai Chau, Da Nang
Phone: +84 93 615 76 36
7. Brilliant Top BarA radiantly lit rooftop bar located on the 17th floor of the Brilliant Hotel, Da Nang overlooks the entire city and the Han River. Their famous dish, the Golden Steak, scented with Chilean wine, is a must try for sure. It has a romantic set up and is a perfect date spot. You could reserve a table and arrange a candlelight dinner too.
Cost For 2: VND 1-6,00,000 (INR 300-2000 or USD 5-30)
Opening Hours: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Address: Brilliant Hotel, 162 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
Phone: +84 511 322 2999
8. The Seventeen SaloonLive music from the local talent, waitresses dressed as cowgirls and chilled beers. It all seems as if you've time travelled to 19th-century Texas. Well, that is The Seventeen Saloon in short. Full of fun people, it is a place you go to rather relax than party. They also have special celebrations on Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween. Happy hours extend between 07:00 pm to 09:00 pm. It is a 10-minute ride from the airport.
Cost: A draught beer might cost you between VND 44,000 to 1,50,000 (INR 130-450 or USD 2-6)
Timing: 07:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Address: 205 Tran Hung Dao Street, An Hai Bac, Son Tra, Da Nang
Phone: +84 236 3917 917
9. Oasis Tapas BarA Tapas is a Spanish snack or appetizer. The Oasis is really famous among local groups because of the delicious tapas it serves. The menu has over 40 different varieties of tapas stuffed with eggplants, buffalo mozzarella, Spanish omelette and duck crepe. They also play really soothing tracks. It's a must visit for the diverse menu choices it offers.
Cost For 2: VND 1-4,00,000 (INR 300-1200 or USD 4-18)
Timing: 05:00 PM – 12:30 AM
Address: 4 An Thuong 1 Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang
Phone: +84 122 864 9220
10. New Phuong Dong NightclubThe nightclub that is the heart of Da Nang. One of the oldest establishments among nightclubs, the New Phuong Dong Nightclub is one of the craziest party places of Da Nang. It has one of the most lively atmospheres and has a variety of alcohol served. It has both local and international DJs performing from time to time. It is famous for its EDM and laser shows. As of current, this is the most happening place if you want to experience the best of nightlife in Da Nang.
Timings: 09:00 PM - 03:00 AMThese were some of the must go places if you want to enjoy the amazing nightlife of Da Nang. So when are you planning to take a trip to Da Nang and enjoy its nightlife?
Address: 20 Dong Da Street, Da Nang
Phone: +84 90 529 4777