Here's a list of the most famous malls in Jalandhar that can be visited while one's visit:
1. Mbd Neopolis Mall This four-storeyed major mall of Jalandhar is trendy and is considered a one-stop solution for the entertainment cravings. The MBD Neopolis mall houses many international and high-end clothing stores, fantastic food courts and restaurants. It also has a four-screen multiplex PVR which is mostly crowded with movie buffs, families and couples. It is the most frequented shopping mall in Jalandhar. The mall also hosts many exciting events every other month for commercial promotions etc.
Highlights: High-end Brands, Events and shows
Address: MBD NEOPOLIS, BMC Chowk, Adjacent to Radisson Hotel, Jalandhar, Punjab
Open : 10:00 AM–12:00 AM
Contact : 0181 430 5000
2. Centrum Jyoti Mall One of the most popular shopping malls in Jalandhar, the six storeyed Centrum Jyoti Mall gives many shopping and entertainment options. It houses many high-end international clothing stores, boutiques, the entertainment zone and play zone for kids. The mall has a pub, a club, a wedding hall, fashion jewellery stores and a rooftop food court. It can be called the ultimate location to have a fun-filled and entertaining zone.
Highlights: Entertainment Zone and Play Zone for Kids
Address: Centrum Jyoti Mall, Jyoti Chowk Nakodar Road, Jalandhar
Open: 7:00 AM–11:00 PM
Phone: 0181 433 0999
3. Curo High Street Mall, Jalandhar Another major shopping destination in the city of Jalandhar, Curo High Street mall is popular amongst the residents of Jalandhar as a hangout place. Designed in the European style, the mall has some decent number of international clothing stores along with a famous cinema hall. There are fantastic food courts and fun zones here which make it the best place to spend an evening with friends and family.
Highlights: European Style Architecture
Address: Curo High Street, 66 Feet Road, Mithapur Road IsharPuri Colony, Jalandhar.
Open: 10:30 AM–9:30 PM
Contact: 0181 268 1234
4. Viva Collage Mall Viva Collage Mall of Jalandhar is a three-storey mall spread over an area over 3 acres. It is the first and only mall in Jalandhar with a five-screen multiplex. The mall has a vivid range of international clothing brands' stores, electronics and appliances stores, home decor stores, multi-cuisine food court, all that under a free wifi zone. The parking space is enormous, so it's a comfortable visit here when it comes to parking. The mall has major shopping zones like Big Bazaar, Lifestyle and Reliance Trends. Since it is located on Phagwara highway, Viva Mall attracts a lot of shoppers from nearby cities like Nawanshahr, Banga, Nakodar and Kartarpur.
Highlights: Wide range of brands. Attractive location
Address: Viva Collage Mall, Jalandhar – Phagwara Highway NH1
Open: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
5. Dlf Galleria Mall
DLF Galleria mall in Jalandhar is a famous mall with an attractive curved glass facade design. It's a renowned hangout zone for the city's youngsters and fashionistas. The mall is exquisitely designed, featuring international brand stores, food courts, a multiplex, kids play area and entertainment zone. The food court here serves everything right from pizzas, burgers to gourmet ice creams.
Address: DLF Galleria, Plot No 670, Opposite Lal Ratan Cinema Near Nakodar Chowk, Jalandhar.
Timings: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
6. Vasal Mall With numerous branded apparel and clothing stores, famous restaurants and cafes, entertainment options like a movie theatre and play zone, Vasal Mall is a perfect leisure destination in Jalandhar. Apart from branded clothing stores, the mall also has a big bazaar, which is a popular Indian retail chain of supermarkets.
Address: Police Lines Road, Opposite Hotel President, Jalandhar City, Jalandhar.Which of these malls in Jalandhar have you visited? Let us know in the comments below!
Timings: 9:00 AM - 9:30 PM