Location : End of the market road in Mapusa
Timings : 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM and 04:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Built in : 1594
Church Of Our Lady of Miracles is a 16th century Church built by the Portuguese in Goa. The Church was initially dedicated to St. Jerome, therefore, it is also known as St. Jerome Church. Since the Portuguese destroyed a number of Hindu monuments to promote Christianity, it is believed that the church is built over a temple. The structure was destroyed in a fire around mid-1900. After the renovation, it was renamed as Church of our Lady of Miracles. It is most famous for its annual festival, on the 16th day after Easter.
Compare quotes from upto 3 travel agents for free