We have outlined the 7 best malls in Queenstown where visitors can go shopping!
1. Remarkables Park Town CenterRemarkables is one of the most mainstream shopping malls in Queenstown. The mall is open from 9 AM to 6 PM every day; in any case, the food court is open from 8 AM to 9 PM. You can search for any item under one rooftop here. You can discover everything here, from garments to home stylistic theme things, cosmetics, and design extras. A portion of the famous stores present here are H&J Smith, Mooch, Simply Furniture, and Spotlight.
2. Queenstown MallNothing is as advantageous as a shopping center when you need to purchase various things. This complex has various types of stores, bars, and cafés arranged on the road's two sides. The shopping center starts from 10 AM to 9 PM. You can search for garments, cameras, extras, outdoor hardware, keepsakes, and significantly more. The eateries and bars present here are additionally good enough for a family informal breakfast/supper. Since this spot is situated close to the street, you likewise will appreciate the view of the encompassing mountains and valleys.
3. Shotover Garden CenterOn the off chance that you love planting, head over to Shotover Garden Center, which is reachable in only 10 minutes from Queenstown. You'll find an amazing range of local and foreign plants, saplings, roses, and cultivating hardware. The cultivating specialists can help you get the best things from the store and address all inquiries you may have identified with various plants.
4. Arrowtown Wine StoreA most loved spot for the wine enthusiast, the Arrowtown Wine store will intrigue you with its wide scope of wine delivered locally and sourced from internationally. Other than wine, you can likewise look for the special brew and lagers at this store.
5. Creative Queenstown Art and Crafts MarketNot your normal market but rather a week after week Saturday morning market where you can look for merchandise. Movable shops are set up each Saturday with music and different shows arranged for the whole morning. Individuals can sit in the yard and appreciate the dynamic vibe or get something to eat and drink at the F&B counters. You can discover many peculiar and interesting things available like earthenware works of art, handcrafted gift vouchers, high-quality gems, and artworks. This 20-year-old market is one of Queenstown's significant attractions and pulls in a fair amount of visitors each week.
6. Five-Mile Shopping CenterHow does 1,000 parking spaces sound to you? Without a doubt. Situated along Grant Road, this shopping complex has a market, distribution center, and an electrical store. There are banks, drug stores, clinical facilities, and attorney workplaces as well. The medical care administrations at Five Mile Shopping Center are first in class. It's an incredible spot for shopping. In the middle of your shopping spree in retail locations, you can tick off different tasks also.
7. O'Connells Shopping Center
Good shopping experience and an extraordinary food court—O'Connells Shopping Center is known for these things. It stands along Corner Camp and Beach roads. Here, you will discover carefully assembled gifts and a wide assortment of bites and dinners. The shopping center is situated close to spots of interest, including Queenstown I-SITE Visitor Information Center, should you need help during your stay.
Have we missed out on any of your favourite shopping malls in Queenstown? Let us know in the comments below!