What Makes The Arch Boutique Homestay IdealThe Arch Boutique Homestay comprises of around five different types of accommodations for its guests. The reason behind its popularity is its excellent services and location. Situated close to some of the key tourist attractions such as the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and the Umaid Bhawan Palace, the homestay is also close to the airport and railway station.
Homestay HighlightsBesides, the interiors of the room are truly majestic, giving you the typical Rajasthani royal residence feel! With carved stone walls, ambient lighting and a marvellous view of the Fort and Jodhpur city at the window, the homestay houses friendly staff as well! Offering quick service delivery and delicious meals, The Arch Boutique Homestay is quite the comfort zone to look out for!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport Shuttle Pickups
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Foreign Currency Exchange Facility
- Massage Parlour
- Newspaper Facility
- Basic Room Amenities
Stay Options at The Arch Boutique HomestayWith many different amenities provided to you during your stay at The Arch Boutique Homestay in Jodhpur, you are sure to get confused about which room to book and which not. All the rooms are equipped with Free Wi-Fi, Air Conditioners, Free Toiletries, Hairdryers, Electric Kettle and Wake–up services from the staff members on your demand!
1. Standard Queen Room
Price Per Night: INR 3,360
2. Double Room with Balcony
Price Per Night: INR 4,480
3. King Room with Balcony
Price Per Night: INR 4,480Equipped with a private bathroom, a balcony with seating area, ambient lightings and meals included in the room fare, the King Room is an exciting accommodation at the Homestay.
4. Twin Room with Balcony
Price Per Night: INR 5,040
5. Deluxe Double Rooms
Price Per Night: INR 5,600
Book This Homestay
Sightseeing in Jodhpur
1. Mehrangarh FortBeholding a prideful history of over five centuries, Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Jodhpur city. Carved out of Pachetia Hill, the fort is the reason why Jodhpur is also known as ‘Suncity’ of Rajasthan. On your visit to the fort, you may get a glimpse of the Royal life of Rajasthan. From the entertainment court at Phool Mahal to the extensive exhibition of weapons and armoury collection at the Daulat Khana, not to forget the Durga Temple and the breathtaking view of Jodhpur city from the cannons – the place is undoubtedly a fascination!
2. Jaswant ThadaSituated close to Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada is a mausoleum of King Jaswant Singh of Jodhpur. Built entirely from the white marble of Makrana, Nagore, Jaswant Thada will give you ample photo opportunities.
3. Umaid Bhawan PalaceSituated on Circuit House road, Umaid Bhawan Palace is the official residence of the royal family of Jodhpur. It is also one of the largest private homes in the world! The entire palace is divided into three parts, out of which one part is a museum showcasing the historical events associated with Jodhpur. With a nominal ticket price of INR 15 to INR 30, you may visit the museum inside the Palace.
4. Kaylana LakeSituated close to Jhalamand Circle, Kaylana Lake is the largest artificial lake in Rajasthan. Surrounded by Aravalli mountains on two sides, the lake is best when visited in the evening. While at the lake, photography and boating in a paddleboat are some of the activities here.
Nearby Tourist Attractions (Distance From the Homestay)
- Clock Tower Market: 0.2 Km
- Mehrangarh Fort: 0.4 Km
- Jaswant Thada: 0.8 Km
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum: 3.1 Km
- Balsamand Lake: 3.8 Km
- Machiya Safari Park: 4.7 Km
- Kaylana Lake: 5.8 Km
- Mandore Gardens: 6.3 Km
How to Reach
AirwaysJodhpur beholds extensive connectivity with a lot of big and small cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur and Hyderabad via airways. So, you can check the flight schedules of the town accordingly.
RailwaysTravelling to Jodhpur via railways is one of the most economical modes of reaching the city. Jodhpur has railway connectivity with most of the major cities across India.
RoadwaysIf you are travelling to Jodhpur via roads, then it is advised to reach Jodhpur via National Highway 65 (NH 65) which connects the city with other cities such as Jaipur, Ajmer etc.
Cultural HighlightsOn your trip to Jodhpur, the best way to learn and interact with the city’s culture is through the local food. Gatte ki Subji, Dal Baati Choorma and Pyaz Kachori are some of the delicacies which will surely give you stomach-butterflies! Visit Janta Sweet Home, Mishrilal Hotel, Rawat Mishthan Bhandar and Arora Namkeen to taste the best of Jodhpur’s cuisine.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and cap/hat while sightseeing in Jodhpur