View 33+ photos
Visa Policy Of Turkey
Continent: Europe and Asia
Turkey allows nationals fourteen countries to travel to the country without a visa while allowing eight citizens of eight countries to enter the country with their expired passports/Ids namely: Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Portugal and Bulgaria with certain conditions applied. There are total 37 countries that are granted visa-on-arrival; their names and fees can be seen on the link: http://www.mfa.gov.tr/data/KONSOLOSLUK/e-visa-fees-en-31-december.pdf Tourists can also obtain the electronic visa (e-Visa), which allows the visitors travelling to Turley to obtain their visa online in about three minutes. For the document, one has to fill out the necessary information regarding their identity, passport and travel dates while submitting their visa fee online. The online payment can only be made through MasterCard, Visa and UnionPay credit/debit card. Otherwise, one has to visit the Turkish Embassy or Consulate located in the applicant's country. The visa fees are different for the different purpose of travelling or visa type. It ranges from free to USD 80.
Visa Policy for Indians
Indian citizens planning to visit Turkey can apply for the visa online through the Pre-Application System of Turkish Sticker Visa on www.visa.gov.tr. However, the applicant must offer a certain set of documents for this e-Visa for Turkey to be valid. Please visit the link for further details: https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/prerequisites/ Otherwise, an applicant can submit their passport along with hard copies of their documents and two biometric photos of a certain specification to VSF centre in your city. The application takes minimum four working days from the date of submission to process. The visa fee for Indian citizen ranges between INR 4200 to INR 13,900 depending upon the type of visa and number of entries in Turkey.
Visa for Indians - Fee & Requirements
Documents required to apply for the Turkish visa are as follow:
- A completely filled visa application form and duly signed by the applicant
- Two photographs with white background and of size 2.5 inch X 2.5 inch
- Original leave letter from employer in case of job or covering letter in personal business letterhead in the case of self-employment along with authorised signatory, name, designation and company stamp. Also, provide with registration certificate originally attested by the MEA and notarized in the case covering letter is on business letterhead.
- Provide with a certificate/Memorandum of association/partnership deed/proprietorship proof with applicants name in case of own business/partner/proprietor/director.
- Personal banks statement of last three months in original with sufficient funds (1lac and above)
- For employed applicants, salary account and salary slips for the last three months with original stamp and sign is compulsory
- Tour itinerary
- Hotel reservation
- Confirmed return ticket
- Two photocopies of first and last page of passport
- Travel insurance is compulsory
Countries that do not need a Visa for Turkey
Germany, Belgium, France, Georgia, The Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Greece
Places to Visit In Turkey