Viable from 23 January 2017, every Indian national must apply and complete a successful pre-entry enlistment before they can keep enjoying the current 14-day visa-free visit to Honk Kong or enter Hong Kong during transit.
1. Duly filled visa application form
2. Recent 2X2 inch photo showing entire face and without a hat. Photo to be affixed on the application form
3. Original passport with at least two blank visa pages and valid for at least six months beyond the date of application
4. Original invitation letter, proof of employment and company leave letter
5. Current bank statements for the past 3months that can show the applicant has adequate funds to cover the duration of his/her stay in Hong Kong
6. Round trip airline ticket and hotel reservation.
7. The visa application documents should be sent to Hong Kong Immigration for approval and it approximately takes one month.
8. Handling fees is $30 for each application
9. Visa fees is $50
Nationals of around 170 nations and domains may visit Hong Kong without a visa and can remain for periods ranging from 7 days to 180 days depending on the nationality. Nationals of the US, Europe, Australia, Canada and New Zealand don't require a visa to enter Hong Kong for a visit of 90 days and for UK nationals it is for 180 days. Citizens of Albania, Armenia, Cambodia, and so forth require a visa to enter Hong Kong.
Compare quotes from upto 3 travel agents for free