Built in : 1510
Timings : 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Location : 100m to the west of the Church of St Francis of Assisi
Chapel of St Catherine is a 16th century historic chapel that was built over a Cathedral in 1552 on the orders of Afonso de Albuquerque after the Portuguese conquered the state. Located in Old Goa, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The splendid Renaissance architecture in laterite and limestone is adorned by paintings and artworks that draw tourists every year.
Compare quotes from upto 3 travel agents for free