Local transport in Cat Tien National Park
- The Cat Tien National Park is mainly popular for the walking trails that it offers in addition to cycling trails of varying difficulty levels.
- Following the map as a rough guide is alright, however, some trails that have been marked as medium difficulty are actually quite treacherous to traverse alone.
- According to some recent regulations, getting your own bike into the park is not allowed. You can rent one at the park itself for about 30,000 VND.
- Crocodile Lake or Bau Sau Lake can be trekked or hiked to alone. However, having a guide may encourage wildlife sightings.
- One of the most common threats in the National Park is leeches, Anti-Leech socks are available at the reception of the national park.
- Keep your GPS trackers handy as the trails within the park are quite confusing.